It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we agree that Bush was right? ...Finally?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

and one more thing, we have covered in these forums the supposed connection of the presiden'ts grandfather with a nazi and it was easily debunked.

For the easily led it's debunked. The site contains more thorough information than you have ever come across.

Prescott Bush was a Nazi who paid hush(campaign funds to key politicians) money to have his wrong doing shoved under a carpet.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
There is some compelling evidence to suggest that the UFO phenomenon may be related to the exploitation of captured German technology after (and perhaps even during) WWII.

That might be a bit hard to prove, since the UFO phenomenon can be found throughout history way before the Nazis existed.

You can find references to UFOs in the Vedic scriptures which describe Vimanas, the Vedic scriptures are at least 5,000 year old, and other descriptions made in other ancient texts which many cultures recorded and dates way back before even the word Nazi existed.

While that isn't the same thing as embracing Nazi ideology, it's still worth considering.

Majic, anyone who knows the truth of Nazism, can debunk the claims that the U.S. government now is similar to what Hitler was doing, which is not even remotely similar by a million miles.

As for President Bush being behind it all, that would be quite a trick, considering he was born on July 6, 1946, making him a bit young to be brokering deals with the remnants of the Third Reich.

I agree with you on that, but what he is trying to claim is that president Bush's grandfather was helping a nazi back in the days.

The only thing we know for certain is that Bush's grandfather was one of the directors of a bank, where a man who was latter recognized as a Nazi had money in that bank. But people are trying to take this out of context and claiming this is proof that president Bush is a Nazi...

[edit on 14-2-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Disc Compact

Originally posted by Muaddib
That might be a bit hard to prove, since the UFO phenomenon can be found throughout history way before the Nazis existed.

True enough, but that doesn't preclude the possibility that the surge in UFO sightings in the late '40s may have been a consequence of sightings of aircraft of terrestrial origin.

Let's not forget that many, many U.S. pilots not only went on record as having seen these things, but we even lost some of them during UFO pursuits.

Aliens? Maybe. Or maybe programs too classified to even let the Air Force know about. Or something else.

As for all the other "connections", I agree that they are largely circumstantial and speculative, but then much of what many people accept as "fact" are based on nothing better.

Personally, I find most alarmist claims about the contemporary U.S. being similar to Nazi Germany to be unconvincing, but I always consider it wisest to leave the door open to the fact that I could be wrong.

The track record for me being wrong makes a compelling case in and of itself.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
man, i cna't even begin to belive what you just said man....
we are fighting evil? we are a stupid informationless republicain? really
Do you know what research is, did you hear anything about libby? or about the man who TOLD us from personal experince that the united states lied about our information?

--YOURS TRULY--

cooldude76

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Look hard enough and find that the royals of Britan are related to many Nazis, and there was much infighting between the families up to and after WW2. people you work with or know have relatives that had ties to the Nazi party in Germany. Trust me.

Did you know that the Nazi's held rallies in the US up to and during WW2? There were many sympathizers, but since you can tie Prescott Bush to investments that could be tied back to the Germany INdustry at the time, does that mean he is a Nazi? Ill gotten gain can be frowned upon, but money is made through dishonesty sometimes, and this was quite evident during the early century in America where a few families truly did control the majority of the military industrial complex.. So enough with the Nazis, OK? You calling Bush a Nazi makes me a Nazi because i believe my president is honest with me and in his ideals.

I don't see bush supporters walking through the streets stating that there needs to be change. Hitler preyed on the disenfranchised and poor of Germany and tricked them with false hope. Bush is not trying to trick anyone, he tells you what he is going to do, and he goes through with it.

The people and meida asked for proof of whether DHS is working, and our government released 11 incidents and it still is not enough?

Not sure what you wanted with the U2U bode, I was just trying to ellicit more than a 10 word post from you. It was a play on words, I know who is stationed at Bragg.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Does anyone understand what cool is trying to tell us?

I am sure at a loss at what he tried to say.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
erm...I don't agree with him at all. Bush is a reptilian...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Let's not forget that many, many U.S. pilots not only went on record as having seen these things, but we even lost some of them during UFO pursuits.

If the stories of U.S. and allied powers seeing those UFO were in fact sightings of German aircraft, we would be speaking in German and hoisting a German flag right now.

Our forces tried to shoot down those UFOs which they saw constantly but were never able to, if Germany had that technology they would have won.

If you read the stories form ancient texts it appears that these visitors appear in droves at times and at other times there are almost no sightings. i don't know the reason for this thou.

Now, these days we all know that there are probably some military aircraft that can be mistaken for UFOs, but it doesn't meant that all UFO sightings now-a-days are only military aircraft or people mistaken Venus or Mars with a UFO.

Anyways, we have really gone off topic here, lol.

[edit on 14-2-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss
The perpetrater of the American-Nazi alliance is in the White House, right now.

George W. Bush, The Neocons, & The Nazis: Ties That Bind

I wonder if all these ppl accusing Bush or nayone else byt that metter of beeing a Nazi, even know what a Nazi is ... Part of me is very glad they don't

As to this "oil" screaming... well... i guess as soon as we all abandon our cars, plains, boats, motorbikes and everything else ... than we can point the finger to others...untill than... the reason why Oil has and WILL HAVE so much power in the world is because we ALL use it ... even YOU that are typing write now, thinking ..." ride a bike...I'm cool"... well you're NOT!

Becaus the crew that came up to your house to instal cable, or phone or whatver it is that you use to "web-surf", and type anti-Bush messages for lack of better things to do, CAME on a truck that uses gas made from OIL...

So ...this oil whinning is nothing but a reall hypocritical excuse to attacks others... This ENTIRE WOLRD lives ON OIL ! ... so take a look in the mirror beofre you accuse ppl of "beeing in bed with the Saudi's" , because YOU ARE RIGHT IN THE SAME BED ! ...

and thi is NOT an excuse... its REALITY !...Unless you ahev absolutely no use for oil or its derivatives, you really can't point fingers to anyone...

That Warm home this winter sure feels nice doesn't it ?

Bush WAS and IS right about MANY Things, such has IRAQ ... not everything ... but than again who is ?

Who is right about EVERYTHING ?? noone ... not even YOU ...

"enlightned Liberal blinded mind"

I once saw a bumper sticker, and at the time i thought it was a litle harsh.. but nowadays .. I will have to get one for myself.

" Liberals are people so open minded, they're brain fell-of"

And i'm not even a Republican....

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I served 4 years in the 82nd Abn.

What'd you do, drive a jeep, fetch coffee, cuz after reading your posts, you seem to have no sak.

I could care less what you think, but quit pushing your agenda on this website. If you have a disagreement, provide some FACTS, and then state an opinion. The whole mud slinging at the pres routine has run its course, get over it.

Train

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Lets play nice now children, no more personal attacks

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian

Originally posted by crmanager

Bush was right. Freedom vs. Evil.

Let me translate for you Bush = corporations vs. Evil = foreign policied society

...so no he is not right

Right.

In short, this is what ive been saying. But everyone who is pro Bush ignores the facts, the many facts.

We dont have a president. We have a corporate leader with a hidden agenda. This agenda has been carried out for decades, and GWB isnt the first corprate leader that we have had. He is just the most obvious one we prolly ever will have. Its sad to see that many people cant see this and believe this is a war on Good vs Evil. That is simply, to simple. Time for me to make a new tread.

I really love ATS I see all the diffrent points of views. I just hate when idiots vioice their views even if they suppor tmine or if they are agenist. (not directed and anyone specfically)

[edit on 14-2-2006 by Tasketo]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Big Train wrote:
What'd you do, drive a jeep, fetch coffee, cuz after reading your posts, you seem to have no sak.

Naw, I was a Forward Observer for the arty,mortors, attack air,etc.
We spent 5 days/wk 8 months out of the year out in the field. I carried a hundred pound pack everytime we went out. I went to training exercises @ jungle warfare training Panama, Jack Frost in Alaska, Mojave desert exercise, And amphibious warfare training. I also got to jump 82X in all .Some with heavy equipment @ Night , in the rain. all below 1000ft.

I seen people get shot, get exploded , run over, fall 1000 ft to their deaths, and commit suicide.

You're a joke , man.

[edit on 2/14/2006 by bodebliss]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasketo

Originally posted by crmanager
The world is at war. Not a religious war or even a political war. This is a war of Freedom and Democracy vs. EVIL!

Nope!
This war has been going on for decades.

They want us to die because we f***ed with them for so long.
]Look at our media, Our leaders, How we elect our leaders, our debt, and how and why our rights being taken away.

Well exactly. I am less than inspired by our one dimensional foreign policy for the past 60 years. Essentially it is 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend.' Our foreign policy is as short sighted (for the most part) as our domestic policy. For example, in the 50's there was opportunity to expand the California commuter rail system but Detroit won out and the pol's gave us highway upon highway instead. Now that's the only way to travel (except SF area) in Cali - by car. The rest of the country largely followed that benchmark of ignorance.

Political choices are determined by the same thing they always have been - the almighty dollar. But in the past the oligarchs would periodically toss the masses a bone such as two chickens in every pot, WPA, social security or medicare. These current guys are taking all that away because they, like Marie Antoinette, do not fear the masses or the guillotines we may wish to erect for them. Does anyone know a carpenter?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Now...how exactly do you fine enlighetened ppl see all these fine "truthfull" conspiracies when you can't see the bombs you're seating on ???

all I see is all these conspiracies and these wild ideas, litle proof... as to Wikipedia... well all I can say is, anyone can opne an account and load "facts".. If I want i can go there and load my name with the definition of best looking Miss Universe of all times... and believe me ... ain't true.

Yet ther are some proof that G.W. was right about the WMD in IRAQ and that they were moved to Syria, yet noone wants to listne to that fine information...wonder why...

For the easily led it's debunked. The site contains more thorough information than you have ever come across.

Sad is he who thinks he sees all, but can't even find his own shaddow

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
If this is not political bickering I do not know what is. I thought this was not alowed here???? Are you not around today??? These extremists are ruining this site!!!! Can't have an intelegent discussion with this kind of childish behavior going on.

I just read 4 pages of Bush bashing and as soon as two back to back posts appear togeather that support Bush and someone is running to tell the teacher that Billy called Sally a name over by the swing set

Democles said it best, the people supporting pro choice are against hand guns. That truly is a conterdiction in more ways then one. So like most people they are for pushing there cause thru while oppressing other peoples views.

You have voted Damocles for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

quote: anyone who voted for him should be shot !! IMO

[edit on 13-2-2006 by Alpha Grey]

God... if only Hitler had more ppl like you, he would have actually won WWII, wouldnt that have been great ???

You have voted BaastetNoir for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

Thats my votes for the month. " Live long and Prosper " .

[edit on 15-2-2006 by bpletcj]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

Yet there are some proof that G.W. was right about the WMD in IRAQ and that they were moved to Syria, yet noone wants to listen to that fine information...wonder why...

Was that the part where the Bush Admin had to admit there were no WMD's and then came up with some lie about them being moved to Syria , so we could have reason to invade Syria.

Your not playing w/ a full deck , are you?

Sad is he who thinks he sees all, but can't even find his own shaddow

Yes, Bush Co. is blind. They need help. Couldn't catch Bin who? Couldn't find WMD's. Couldn't do a proper relief of NO.

Bush: The Little Man who "Couldn't".

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This is a little off topic, but I was reading what Majic and muaddib (hope I got your name right) were conversing about UFO's and the Nazi's.
What you guys were discussing was the Foo Fighter phenomenon.
They were not terrestial aircraft.
The Luftwaffe (German air force) set up Sonderburo 13 (A special detachment of Luftwaffe and Brandenberg intelligence officers) in mid 1944 to look into this issue with the strange lights and spheres of metal like material that were chasing Messerschmitts and Focke Wulf's as well as American P-47's, P-51's and British Hawker Typhoons and Supermarine Spitfires.
This German intelligence operation lasted until AFTER the end of the war as many of these officials worked closely with Western Allied intelligence to determine just what they were and of course they also worked in the Federal German Republic (West Germany) after it's creation.
The Japanese too reported this phenomenon and were convinced it was some kind of ultra high tech American spying device to pinpoint targets for the high flying American Stratofortresses.
There is actually very little SOLID evidence available to suggest Nazi Germany had created a WORKING Saucer. True the Americans and Russians stumbled upon several strange looking craft that were in special bunkers, but they UNOPERATIONAL. The German scientists led by Werner Von Braun and others had experimented with vacuum ringed exhausts as relates to saucer shaped craft, but couldn't figure out the vectors to get enough power to make the thing airworthy over a few feet off the ground and a max range of maybe thirty to forty yards.
Ironically though, there has been a story circulating for years that may or may not be true that a UFO crashed in the Black Forest region of Germany in 1935, and that this was what the German scientists were trying to emulate....
Sorry, this was way off topic but I couldn't resist.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
BTW Bode....
What the holy freakin hell is that in your avatar?????!!!!!!!????? Some strange kind of Chinese New years headdress wearing....THING???
Sorry, but it's ghastly.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
There was something on the news, before the Cheney thing, about the White House making a web site take down a made up pic of Bush w/ a gun in one hand and a bong in the other.

Oh yeah, Bush is Mighty , Bush is Powerful! All Hail, Bush!

Bush can't stop a known terror threat to begin with!

Bush can't find bin laden who?

Bush can't find WMD's and must admit there were none, then trumps up a lie that they are in Syria!

Bush can't fight the war right causing an insurgency!

Bush doesn't have the fore thought that his cronies might try to steal from the gov't!

Bush can't win a fair election!

Bush cares about 3,000 dead in NY terror attack(well kinda), but doesn't care enough about the 1,000,000 who die of diseases each year that stem cells and medical research might cure, let alone 20,000 murders nor 45,000 car accident deaths(that's each year)!

Bush couldn't bring himself to come back early from vacation to save the hundreds that died in NO disaster. Coulda used some 'Great Leadership'
(
) there.

But thank god Dangerous Dick will fill in!

Anyone for SS reform?

How about a 5 million guest worker bill?

Bush: The Little Man who 'Couldn't' !

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join