It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Powerful Man in the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Peter-Hans Kolvenbach:

www.forumcircle.com...

DooBeeDoo

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Before poo-poohists tear apart this thread.....

Jesuitism has always opposed Manichaeism and thus opposed Freemasonry as well as the early Protestant Mystic sects of Christianity in the past but now they ALL work together and support Israel and the NWO, in general. Jesuitism has basically been ONE with Communism from the very beginning and thus they force upon the will of a new student an occult-like influence. These very, very materialistic Jesuits have been awaiting the coming of KING JESUS – not CHRIST while the true Christians already understand that the second coming is here, in fact coming down to us all from the Etheric and that the next coming of a King-man in the flesh is in fact an impostor named “Ahriman”! It is ironic how the Jesuits and even modern day Christians, Jews, Muslims Freemasons etc, scoff at the notion of magic, yet the Jesuit (especially so!) have used some of the very darkest of the arts to gain influence and control, while at the same time they write books to attack true Christians like Goethe while supporting MATERIALISM of the worst kind. During the witch trials the majority of “real witches” were the very prosecutors themselves! Yet, today many misinterpret the first/second coming of the Christ

Eric Jon Phelps has done a fantastic job in researching the Jesuit/catholic influence in world history. I have personally assisted him in compiling information and am offering to assist him in finding out as much information as possible. Truly he has put together a mammoth book "Vatican Assassins", piling the evidence up, compiled with hundreds of quotes of proof.

Where Eric's research and my mine differ concerns only small matters regarding the influence of Freemasonry - its rise to Decadence and Aristocracy and the influences and esoteric understanding of the occult. As Eric is a typical decent Calvinist, his slight biases come into play; these are not so significant when applied to his brilliant research but rather in understanding esoteric matters, he is “slightly” limited. As have read books such like: The Golden Dawn's Complete Book of Magic, by Israel Regardie and many of Aleister Crowley's writings along with Satanic books (most of them nonsense materialism) I engaged in this study to understand the "other" point of view and learn. I was first acquainted with esoteric Christianity, and thus I do not fear the 6-pointed star, nor would I call it Jewish ONLY. But I have found that other groups such like the Theosophists were often wrongly connected to Satanism. Yet, when we enter into the thoughts of these peoples we find that they were those who ALSO spoke harshly of the Jesuits and Christians in general. Where they mostly error in reasoning, is in so far as they considered "Christianity" to be that of the "suppression of will and freedom" and that they had difficulty in understanding that the early Protestant/Mystics and Rosicrucian’s and alchemists were in fact the TRUE Christians and not to all be lumped together with Jesuitism! To this day many Freemason lodges are anti-Christian due to this incorrect understanding.

In Freemasonry, we find that King James I himself was a high level Templar-Mason and ironically, he provided the Great book that the Protestants and many others consider to BE non-freemason! This creates another paradox in that it verifies that early Freemasonry was in fact connected with the early Christian movement and that it later became corrupted - ironically they became just like those they hate, the Jesuits. Early Freemasonry was more Christianized and than later become more and more un-Christian like. The King James Bible being written by a Christian-Mason is proof of this fact, in and by itself! Basically, the Masons began to accept the Francis Bacon ideas over the Christian-Rosicrucian Goethean ideas. So it is not quite correct to blame the Jesuits for all these evil groups like the Cecil Rhodes-Milner, CFR, Bilderbergers etc, as these groups were actually created via more Freemasonic ideas of freedom (but became very aristocratic and descendant for selfish purposes) and thus the building the New Atlantis. From the 1800's the highest levels of Jesuitism and Freemasonry have been working more-or-less together to bring forth the new Atlantis and so it is true that now the orders are inter-mixed and very hard to separate.

Although many Freemasonic Lodges still accept the idea of Christ, they are in fact more so under the notion of "GAOTU" and thus find their connections now in the Solomon-Templar ideas of "symbols" harking back to older times and that of Jesuit-like virtuousness which they have seen as the "glue" to keep them together and protected.

[edit on 12-2-2006 by markusjharper]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
But the "GAOTU" concept does not replace one's God. If you are a Freemason, that is something EXTRA that you do with your life. Freemasonry emphasizes that YOU SHOULD NOT BE a freemason if it interferes with your religion, work, or family.

What I am trying to say is that if you have joined the freemasons, that is not your sole life's work. It's supposed to be a group that supplements the things that you are already doing.

I am not a freemason, but I have read all of the rites that I have been able to get my hands on, and I have read some long excerpts from Morals and Dogma, and there is no basis to think that freemasons practice magic. And you certainly aren't asked to accept anything religious other than to be nice to people of other religions.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I started reading the link above......attempting to be open minded about things......

What a waste of time that was. The MI5 bombed london? Puh-leeeze.
You can create conspiracies about anything if you want to.....even about the date it is when my cat screeches at the moon

Of course, the ignorance re Freemasonry is equally as idiotic, in my opinion.

I'll go carry on reading about something important...elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Ralph,

If it were not for Freemasons and Protestants, we would still be stuck in the dark ages! The point is simple: we needed to travel into materialism and Freemasonry was required to move from "brotherly love" into exactly the entity which you now speak of. The concept of GAOTU "Great Architect of the Universe" is God and the idea is that the trinity 3-fold nature of man has been removed; just as the Jesuits converted the trinity into a dualistic nature of God and Satan.

Regarding magic: you practice it every day sub-consciously but I will tell, you those groups behind the wars today most certainly DO practice magic and that understanding the reasons why we today accept Francis Bacon's ideas of putting nature on the rack and extracting whatever she gives to us, vs. Goethe which is allowing nature to gently whisper her secrets to us. Freemasonry is not the basis of the entire article but the mere fact that people so vehemently defend it as only a lodge makes a mockery of the King James Bible , since a Mason (with the help of Francis Bacon) wrote it. Modern day Christians are also not much different than the Masons.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
So sanse_nz,

You reveal you own ignorance as you decided to throw out the baby with the bath water, correct? You do not accept all the findings of the research into the Jesuit order (as I do also) but somehow I can accept the truth found in much of the research and you cannot. Pity, we are still taught to think that way in school!

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
DooBeeDoo,

Here's your buddy Kolvenbach (Kloven-Hoof) giving a really boring speech in Omaha...

magis.creighton.edu...

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper
So sanse_nz,

You reveal you own ignorance as you decided to throw out the baby with the bath water, correct? You do not accept all the findings of the research into the Jesuit order (as I do also) but somehow I can accept the truth found in much of the research and you cannot. Pity, we are still taught to think that way in school!

Markusjharper,

Let me ask you. Are you a Mason? Do you KNOW without doubt that everything you say about Freemasonry etc is without a shred of a doubt 'fact'?

Ask one, to know. Otherwise, its mere speculation imo. Simple as that.
I don't disagree that some things discussed have POSSIBILITIES. But when it comes to Masonry, I know from people who KNOW for themselves, not people who speculate and guess and I know I take the word of people who are involved in a subject over the people who look at it from the outside (and sometimes, yes, with ignorance).

I could speculate and guess about what you had for breakfast on Tuesday of last week.....quite easily. It doesn't make it fact now does it?

Keep speculating and making assumptions. Its a free world (well, except when it comes to cartoons containing Mohammed lol), Just as I am able to state my clear opinions regarding almost any subject also.

Take people for the way they treat YOU rather than what Joe Bloggs down the road says about them. If more people did that, the world would be a much nicer place I think.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Mod edit to remove large piece of material copy pasted from another forum.

[edit on 18-2-2006 by pantha]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Yeah, the Masonic arena are responsible for every single problem in the entiiiiiiire world......including my cat's eye infection.

Geeeesh....evil they are

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The very top apex of the pyramid are responsible- yes.. the vast majority of freemasons are kept in the dark, like the rest of the sheeple of the world.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper
So sanse_nz,

Could you be Pupp?

Mark Harper, or another one?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
DooBeeDoo

please read your u2us

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The Unhived Mind

Everything written about the Jesuit conspiracy online, and more.

All at one place with an easy format.

Enjoy.

new topics

top topics

join