It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

February 18, 2006 - Bible Code

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
45 mins to the 18th here in the UK

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
actually come to think of it, since its been 120 days without rain here in Arizona, and the ground is starting to crack, maybe the gates of hell are opening up!

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkmonkey14
actually come to think of it, since its been 120 days without rain here in Arizona, and the ground is starting to crack, maybe the gates of hell are opening up!

Oh dear, if that continues, Arizona could be in danger of becoming a desert. Chief Seattle was right, after all. Who'd a thunk it back in 1844 that someone would make that clear of a statement about what the new arrivals' unsustainable, nature-phobic ways would eventually lead to. Good call, Chief.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
But the thing is that it hasnt been like this in years! Sure we get snow and rain up north now, but not in the valley.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

look, if nothing happens on Feb. 18th can we just automatically lock all topics and ban all bible code topics? It's all crap anyway.

Just because one persons interpretation of the bible code is wrong ,does not mean the whole thing is rubbish.

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Its even in the bible last book of revalations. It clearly says that there is no code, and if you read the bible than you know what i mean by that.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Its even in the bible last book of revalations. It clearly says that there is no code, and if you read the bible than you know what i mean by that.

That is like if you accuse me of hiding something from you, and I say, no I'm not, cuz it's a gift for you, and you accept my word as proof that nothing is being hidden by me. Secrets are supposed to be secret, contrary to the current thinking on it.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I guess this one gets added to the list of lame prophecies. Doesn't suprise me the least bit. Anyone got anymore prophecies for us to wait for, like sheep?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join