It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

February 18, 2006 - Bible Code

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Bible Code Prediction for February 18, 2006.

In me, for the 18th February 2006 (20 Shevat 766), he fulfilled my cross.
In that day the Lord with His sore and great strong sword will punish you. The Lord spoke in that day. Then the earth did shake and quake and the foundations of heaven did tremble; Son of man, I take away from thee the desire of thine eyes with a stroke.

www.exodus2006.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Disclaimer alert:
cs.anu.edu.au...
Moby dick is a religious document, it must be, take a look!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Yeah I gotta agree. I just can't find a way to take this bible "code" seriously. Anybody with an imagination could find codes like that in just about any book.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I used to take it seriously too, but if something can be exposed as fraud, it should be given no credibility.
There are still lots of things that are, or are yet to be explained.

If something is truly a phenomenon, I want to be sure that it is.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by morfious

In that day the Lord with His sore and great strong sword will punish you. The Lord spoke in that day. Then the earth did shake and quake and the foundations of heaven did tremble; Son of man, I take away from thee the desire of thine eyes with a stroke.

www.exodus2006.com...

I started to believe that 2006 was actaully the sixth seal of revelations. TAKE A LOOK!

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great EARTHQUAKE; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

THIS CODE MAY ACTAULLY BE TRUE.

Then the earth did shake and quake and the foundations of heaven did tremble

I guess we will wait and see..but im almost convinced.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I guess we'll have to wait and see if the bible and Cayce are right, and that the earth is going to flip on it's axis.

Could this be related?:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great EARTHQUAKE; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

The longest eclipse in a decade will occur this year on 28th march

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tommio

The longest eclipse in a decade will occur this year on 28th march

Im not sure if that has any relation to what we are talking about.

I always thought it might be something caused by the crossing of Planet Nibiru..or a destroyer comet?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It's about time. Talk about leaving it to the last minute. If it took any longer we're bound to do it ourselves. This should leave plenty of clean up time before day one of the new age.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Unless someone has a out of here, and plans a fast trip to SERPO, I'll hang around. Anyone leaving?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
So its in the Bible and its in Moby Dick.

Is it just a random shot that all these words and phrases show up in famous books?

What would come up in Gone With The Wind?

What about Roots?

North and South

What phrases would come up in Ken Starr's famous R-rated report?

What about a random issue of Sports Illustrated?

What would come up in the Qaran (spelling?)?

What about a random book of Nostradamus?

What about an old Dick and Jane book?

Or a Superman comic book.

Or a dictionary.

Im curious.

However, nothing will doom a prediction or prophecy faster then a specific date.

To which my signature below just churn a chuckle.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
As far as predictions go I find this one to be a bit vague. Is someone going to claim it came true if there was an earthquake somewhere in the world on Feb 18th or if someone famous has a stroke on Feb 18th or some other unusual disturbance happens to occur on Feb 18th? The prediction seems to be a bit vague to me without a location or person or something more specific. Now if someone said the president of Iran was going to have a stroke on the 18th as punishment from God for pursuing nuclear weapons and it happened, that would be a different story.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
www.millennium-ark.net

[edit on 15-2-2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
On my birthday no less, thanks a lot!
I'm a bit young to have a stroke, but then again I AM eating the skin off my chicken today...

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

What in the world is any of that supposed to actually mean???

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
"18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

There you go, believe in this "code" and go to hell!

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

www.exodus2006.com...

So we are to expect a violent earthquake tomorrow?Or something much bigger?

Or as usual nothing at all?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
who knows guy...

i just posted it on this board to let everyone know that this entry, so if it does happen, itd get some attention....before the event.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
As far as predictions go I find this one to be a bit vague. Is someone going to claim it came true if there was an earthquake somewhere in the world on Feb 18th or if someone famous has a stroke on Feb 18th or some other unusual disturbance happens to occur on Feb 18th?

true. the bible code has predicted a lot of things, but always after the event.

also, people have already mentioned that codes can be found in any book. they were even found in the lyrics to Vanilla Ice's first album, so the bible code is complete rubbish.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
look, if nothing happens on Feb. 18th can we just automatically lock all topics and ban all bible code topics? It's all crap anyway.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join