It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sitings over Maryland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I live on Andrews AFB and I see strange lights all the time. There are weird lights that fade in and out and speed off at unimaginable speeds. Does anyone else libve around here know of anything like this? And no they arent planes.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Could you try and get pictures of this craft you see? Video would even be better. Make sure it is the best quality you are capable of doing ok.

I have always wanted a clear picture of a UFO.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'll try. They only come around every couple days. I'll have to borrow my parents Digital Camera.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ok cool I hope you get good pictures!!!!!

UFO UFO I LOVE UFO UFO I LOVE UFO

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
man sometimes i wunder

why do "ufo's" stay in the same placeses?

has anyone wundered this?

Can you tell us what they look like with a teleoscope/binoculers?

get them pics/video asap

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Usually they stay in the same places because there is something of interest there. Like around Nevada in the 40s with the Nuclear Tests. And how they were spotted by many pilots during WW2. They were interested in the War.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
well ya that makes siece but still it seams kinda wierd

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
along those lines, I'm now reading The Mothman Prophecies, and the author alleges that statistically, more UFO sightings happen on Wednesdays at around 10pm than any other time of the week. don't know if it actually works that way, but since you're already in an area prone to sightings you might want to give it a try.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Mothman Prophecy was a book? Well I'll Be.'

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ha Ha maybe the aliens have a work week like us, imagine Wednesday being their hump' day.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Okay I snapped a Pic today with my Polaroid (only thing I could find) and It was extremely blurry. My parents came home tonight so ill use their Digital Camera tonight. If the UFOs are out.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
well the reason for the ufos staying in the same area is something called vile vortexes where electro magnetic charges emit from the center of the earth most of these places are marked by ancient monuments such as stone henge and Grecian and Aztecan pyramids most of these area's are surrounded by strong military presents i live in the suburbs of D.C. and have viewed many unidentified s over my house which i had directly mapped as aiming towards nearby vortexes going north /north-west and south-east always headed in the exact area. im going spotting tonight and will upload pictures and video if i can

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Just another thought OP, could these lights be fighter craft turning their after burners on/off and then turning them on/off at a more distant location giving the illusion the lights are jumping and moving.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
about 7 days ago july 21 2008 in Annapolis MD between 6-7 pm we saw a helicopter traveling from the north to the south at low level. Nothing un common for this area but as we saw it move away from us my friend Jim Mullens saw a black object in the sky in the southeast,not knowing what it was he grabbed the video camra and tried to film it. This thing moved from the south to the east at a somwhat slow speed and was estimated at a height of 15 to 20 thousand feet then dissapeared. both Jim and his friend Jeff reveiwed the film later that evening and could not make out any markings nor design of this aircraft. Jeff quoted to me saying " Im not an expert on aircraft, but I do know most aircraft design and that was nothing I've ever seen before. " Jeff is a history buff especially on military weapons and aircraft but could not give an answer on the video.
The video is only 50 seconds long, but if anyone has information on this please contact jim at 443-481-0515.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm responding to the very first post, in 2003. I live not far from Andrews and on the night of August 3rd, 2008, I saw something that fit that description. To me, it looked like a firework ascending before it explodes, except it was moving laterally and slowly, and it was higher than any firework I've ever seen. Then, it TOOK OFF! And I mean, like warp speed! I told my friend, who saw it too, that whatever is was, it's on the West Coast right now. I'm thirty years old. This was the first time I've seen something in the sky that I didn't know what it was.

new topics

top topics

join