PODcast: David_Icke_Pt3
Final part of 3, David Icke interview with Ross Hemsworth

length: 20:59
file: atscpod_1438.mp3
size: 9836k
feed: atsc

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Always interesting to hear what David Icke has to say.

I have seen too much ever to dismiss him as a crank.

Thank you nomadrush.

I give you my 'way above' nomination for this month.

[edit on 12-2-2006 by Englishman_in_Spain]

[edit on 12-2-2006 by Englishman_in_Spain]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Im just getting through them now...but interesting.
Great podcast.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
It's a shame that you don't have more than two hundred posts in ATS yet, nomadrush, as it would be great to have the people who subscribe to the pod feeds through iTunes, have access to these podcasts. The podmods at ATS have been taking an ever-increasing amount of time to review podcasts lately, which is dissapointing to see, as there are some great podcasts here in the forums that are being delayed by the lack of quick podmod reviews.
Nonetheless, keep up the great work, both nomadrush and the podmods! ^_^

Oh, and I SOOOO envy you, I've been wanting to do radio shows and talks with David Icke for years now. Maybe if I get a job with nettalkradio.co.uk I could do interviews using skype (If D.I uses that).
*fingers crossed*

[edit on 13-2-2006 by nrky]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Thanks for your kind comments.

And yes...i'm always looking for new presenters for the station!

Ross

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ross through the magic of the Administrator's Control Panel you now have 201 posts in your account. Your podcasts will no longer be "held" for approval but will instantly be placed in the feed/on the forum.

nrky, thanks for pointing this out, it totally slipped my mind that his podcasts would be held up due to his post count.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I will attempt to edit down some of the other interviews this week, getting rid of the adverts and music etc, then these can also be posted as podcasts.

There are some excellent interviews form the past including two with former British government X files officer NICK POPE which you will all find extremely interesting!

Ross

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I listened to all three podcasts. David Icke is certainly a credible man in my views. There is just too much evidence to debunk reptilians. About shapeshifting...Do you think that if you focused hard enough, thinking about your atoms becoming that of a certain animal in mind, and if you visualize very well. DO you think it's possible that one can shift?

I would definetely like to see more of these podcasts! It was excellent mate! It's a shame that people don't bother to listen to David Icke on here. Shame on you sheeple! Shame!...David is an extremely intelligent man, and he deserves to be listened to. His advice is wonderous!

new topics

top topics

join