It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Attempts to Kill Third-Party "Threat"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Attero Auctorita
Who am I? A linguist? A radical? A progandandist? A stereotyper? A partisan?

You are somebody like many others that can see through the veil of the deception.

Sometimes this realization that We the People are not in control anymore of our country makes me mad to the point that if I keep thinking to much I will be in despair.

But then I have to remember that at least I get to go to the Voting fixed machines and at least believe that I am making a difference.

At least we are realistic while many others have been brainwashed into believing that they are the ones in charge of the destiny of our nation.

Pity.

[edit on 16-2-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Who am I? A linguist? A radical? A progandandist? A stereotyper? A partisan?

I know who you are as well, you're one of "them."

Dang... Reread my post. I meant no disrespect. I've just haven't read to many of your posts. You aren't alone in your thinking. Now I know you think along the same lines of East Coast Kid... and many others at ATS. Yes, i am one of them... I'm evil. If I told you what I think you would have nightmares my man. Wake up in the middle of the night stuck to your sheets type of nightmares. *wink*

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

[Nice try.

David Ross Obey (pronounced Obie) (born October 3, 1938) is an American politician. He has been a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives since 1969, representing the Seventh Congressional District of Wisconsin (map).

Link

Sorry - I didn't intentionally mis-lead. I got my info from thomas:

Sponsor: Rep Burton, Dan [IN-6] (introduced 5/9/2002) Cosponsors (1)

I must have the wrong HR4694??

I tried to check out your Link to co-sponsors, but the link was stale.

[edit on 16-2-2006 by jsobecky]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I apologize, i've been a little too defensive in this thread.

jsobecky: It does seem like there are two HR 4694's, I found the one that you're talking about: "http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/D?d107:19:./temp/~bdKbBi::". I don't understand why there are two house resolutions of the same number, the one you referenced is from 2002, so my guess is that it was defeated and another HR received the same number this year.

Here is the main page for the new HR 4694:
thomas.loc.gov...:h.r.04694:
The cosponsors are listed here: thomas.loc.gov...:HR04694:@@@P

Sincerely,
Attero

[edit on 16-2-2006 by Attero Auctorita]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
That makes more sense. Your's is more current and the title fits with the discussion.

I gotta say, when I read the title of my HR4694, it didn't fit the thread:

Title: To provide for flexibility in making emergency Federal procurements, and for other purposes.

Sounds more like a measure to cut through red tape.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Viva La Constitution Party!

The only way to fight this is to get involved with your local third party of choice... key word - "INVOLVED".

Go door to door, donate, petition, etc. It is the only way to make this Country great again.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I can't tell where the bill does what this title claims. At all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join