It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna be on the Radio ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Net Talk UK Radio are looking for new presenters for shows on the following subjects:-

CONSPIRACY THEORIES
UFO's
CROP CIRCLES
etc

If you have a PC, a microphone and can make a weekly TALK ONLY show of 60 minutes duration at 64 kbs as MP3 then i'd be very interested in hearing from you.

If you currently make PODCASTS then you can make radio!

Ross Hemsworth
Station Manager
Net Talk UK Radio

[edit on 16-2-2006 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Is this in addition to the 60 minutes worth of 15,20,or 30min segmented podcasts you want for your show, or is it to replace the timeslot that would have been taken up by the collection of smaller podcasts?
I could probably manage an hour worth of talk a week for a net radio, but I would also like to be able to post it to ATS as a podcast... as the author of our podcasts, would we be able to do this, or would we have to sign an exclusive contract with Net Talk UK to only have our show presented on your station?
Sounds like something majic might be interested in, too... he would also be a great choice for this show.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This would be in ADDITION to the three nights a week of ATS podcasts currently being aired on the station.

I am currently compiling the new spring schedule and am looking run less repats on the station and more new shows.

I have no problem with you podcasting via ATS as well, I have just done that myself with the David Icke interview I did last week.

Ross

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You're doing the hourly podcast show three nights a week? WOW! On that note then, since you are drawing such a huge crowd in the direction of ATS, could you please make up a 15-20sec commercial for nettalkradio and 'now thats wierd' so that I can add it to my podcasts that I do for ATS.
I'll look into seeing if I will be able to come up with an hour worth of conspiracy discussion each week... your best bet would be a collaborative show, with multiple mic-jockeys at the helm, it would make for a better show than just having the talents of one person on display.
So if there's anyone out there who wants to make a two-person (or more!) weekly hour-long show for nettalkradio.co.uk, using skype, many hours worth of topic research in advance, and can record the show in something resembling Australian time, please give me a holler! ^_^

[edit on 12-2-2006 by nrky]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The Spirit Of Radio

nrky, I say go for it if you want to and see where it goes.

For my part, I would love to participate as my bipolarity and fickle interests permit, but don't want to commit to anything -- owing to the same factors.

I am available for back-and-forths, interviews and just general bs-ing on an ad-hoc basis via Skype if there's interest.

If any other ATSers out there are looking for a fun way to "break into broadcasting", I recommend giving this a try.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm not so good at pronounciation but I might give this a shot. Seems fun, and interesting. Though I don't want to commit, either. I've got school and stuff to worry about so if I do this I might give you the occasional 'Cast but don't depend on it.
I've got two questions:
(1.)What exactly does "etc" include?
(2.)Do I get paid?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Looking forward to your submissions.

There is more to come with Net Talk UK and ATS soon - watch this space!

Ross

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomadrush
Net Talk UK Radio are looking for new presenters for shows on the following subjects:-

CONSPIRACY THEORIES
UFO's
CROP CIRCLES
etc

If you have a PC, a microphone and can make a weekly TALK ONLY show of 60 minutes duration at 64 kbs as MP3 then i'd be very interested in hearing from you.
in
If you currently make PODCASTS then you can make radio!

Ross Hemsworth
Station Manager
Net Talk UK Radio

Hi Ross,

I am interested to provide exquisite material almost on any topic almost in real-time, - as long as your station "can handle the truth" and would be able to digest it. We can sort out the technicalities (over e-mail or Skype) how to get it organised. To get a flavour of what I am on about you can browse through some articles on the site (that were written years ago) or "paranormal" snippets - Advices from the other world. As you may gather, these some time ago real-time materials were translated into English. That can also be done either in real-time during the radio show or with some delay (perhaps after slight proofreading and polishing etc. to make sure the listeners are happy).

Anyway, there is no other place on www-Internet to hook up to Cosmic Internet (as long as www-tools like VoIP are not dead during the broadcasts). Write to me if you want to seize this opportunity. I am now based in Australia.

Good luck!

Vitalij

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I am happy to consider ANY subjects that you wish to put forward, and if any one person is keen to do a 60 minute broadcast every week and is reliable, you may even get your own regular slot!

I think there is a great nterest in these podcasts and am keen to do as much as I can to get them out there!

The bit rate I prefer id 64 kbs, and you can send them directly to me if you wish, my e-mail address is in my profile.

Ross

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I am happy to consider ANY subjects that you wish to put forward, and if any one person is keen to do a 60 minute broadcast every week and is reliable, you may even get your own regular slot!

I think there is a great nterest in these podcasts and am keen to do as much as I can to get them out there!

The bit rate I prefer id 64 kbs, and you can send them directly to me if you wish, my e-mail address is in my profile.

Ross

Wonderful! In this case I should start preparing the first podcast. That shouldn't take too long. If you have a particlular burning issue the listeners would like to hear about, please let me know and I will make it custom made. (Examples: bird flue, crop circles, etc.) Otherwise will make up the subject myself. Thank you and all the best!

Vitalij

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Bird Flu would be a good topic actually - as it was reported here that it is now as far west as Germany!

Ross

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Bird Flu would be a good topic actually - as it was reported here that it is now as far west as Germany!

Ross

Hi Ross,

Podcast on the subject is ready, it has turned out to be ~ 45-50 minutes. Not sure about your plans on when you were planning to broadcast it. Do you want it to be very close to 60 minutes (which I can probably do in a day or two by either further extending the topic or adding a new one) or it's not so crucial? Also, please let me know if I should leave out some space for your ads (so the actual podcast is < 60 min). Thank you!

Cheers,

Vitalij

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hi Ross,

As a follow-up, I have offered this podcast to Nrky (in the thread NrKy to host new show on Net Talk Radio!) as he experiences a temporary shortage of good contents. Of course I am happy to provide a link to recorded mp3 file to both of you once I know your broadcasting plans about the subject.

Vitalij

new topics

top topics

join