It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will blow myself up for 72 virgins.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Would you?

Would anyone in thier right mind?

Would the first female suicide bomber from back in Lebanon in 1985 a Lesbian who would get 72 virgins? (Were the vigrins male or female?)

How about the woman in Iraq last year?

If a female suicide bomber is wearing a Burqa how can we tell if she has bombs?

The word suicide isn't in the Quran is it?

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
What blow my self up for 72 whinning teenagers, no thanks!! Keeping one wife satisfied is good enough for this life but eternity with 72 wifes, that sounds like hell to me.

God be with you,
Mfourl

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   
there's a little catch.........

you only get the virgins if you take out at least 72 innocents when you blow!

why do you think the amount of suicide bombers is declining?

tis hard to get a good crowd for your fireworks show!

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
na.....the hell comes in when you find out that God neglected to give you the 72 keys for the 72 chastity belts, or worse, gave you the wrong set of keys!!

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
1) What if the bomber wants girls with more experience?
2) What if one virgin is no good in bed? Does she get replaced or is he stuck with 71?
3) If he's gay, does he get male virgins?
4) What if he's celibate? What does he get?
5) What if he hasn't reached puberty yet? Does he get 72 Xboxes till he comes of age?
6) If he's bi, does he get 36 of each?
7) If he blows himself up while building the bomb, does he still get credit?
8) What do you call a relationship with 72 women, a menage-a-soixante-deux?
9) Are they like 72 wives or 1 wife and 71 concubines?
10) What if he's ugly or smells bad and the virgins don't want anything to do with him?

There's 62 more.

www.factsofisrael.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guy Fawkes
Would the first female suicide bomber from back in Lebanon in 1985 a Lesbian who would get 72 virgins? (Were the vigrins male or female?)

Seriously ...

The 'answer' was said on TV when the first female suicide bombers
started happening in Israel. The female maryters would then be
rocketted to paradise where they would join the harems of
'virgin' prostitutes that service the muslim men for all eternity.
HOWEVER, the big incentive is that the female martyers would
be the fairest and most beautiful of the sex slaves.

That was what was the answer given on TV news.
I don't know if that's true. Considering the conception
of Muslim eternity ... it sounds like it could be.

What an eternity .... you die for your faith and your
'reward' is to be the BEST LOOKING of the sex slaves.

UGH.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The simple fact that paradise in the next life would even revolve around sex is such a load of poop I can't believe anyone falls for it.

Kind of diminishes the whole concept of the afterlife if you ask me. The only point in having a heaven as far as I'm concerned is to gain more than anything we can comprehend in this life. So presenting such an obviously "earthly" reward for all your troubles would come as a big rip off in my book.

but that's just me

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
@ Lanotom -- those are pretty funny. I couldn't help laughing at #5

Guy Fawkes -- "The word suicide isn't in the Quran is it?"

I don't know, but I do remember that suicide is a really big no-no. If you commit suicide with a sword/blade, you will be eternally resurrected and killed with a sword. If it's hanging, eternally resurrected and hanged.. etc. and so on and so forth.

So I'd imagine blowing one's self up will result in eternally being blown up and resurrected I guess. The lesson behind the ressurected and killed thing is that if you don't love your own body, why should God love your body?

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
Kind of diminishes the whole concept of the afterlife if you ask me. The only point in having a heaven as far as I'm concerned is to gain more than anything we can comprehend in this life. So presenting such an obviously "earthly" reward for all your troubles would come as a big rip off in my book.

Well apparently, that level of mental acuity is scarce with our average suicide bomber. A life spent in destroying the physical rewarded by eternal physical pleasure sounds extremely ludicrous.
If people comprehended every thing that they could on earth only then would they be able to "gain" from heaven, but if comprehension on earth itself is abysmal then I guess heaven would be no better than hell.

The whole 72 virgins thing sounds like petty enticement for the gullible rather than a reward for someone leading a spiritual life.

Also why is it that there are jsut 72. why not 70 or 80 or even a nice 100 ? 72 seems like an odd number doesnt it ? Does it signify some important number in the islamic calender ?

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I have no idea what it is translated from but I was told [from a muslim] that they aren't actually virgins or sex slaves but 'black eyed nymphs'.. kind of like angels [can't verify that atm].

Given Islam's very strict ideas on sex.. it wouldn't make much sense for their afterlife to be an erternal orgie.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley
'black eyed nymphs'.. kind of like angels .

www.alinaam.org.za...

There will be Houris with wide, lovely eyes (as wives for the pious),
like preserved pearls, a reward for deeds that they used to do.

Verily, We have created for them (maidens) of equal age, loving
(their husbands only). [56:10-38]

72 of these Houris ... to 'love' their husbands. One man with
72 wives all loving them. What do Muslim men expect of their
wives? Sex, cooking, taking care of him in all ways. With 72
wives his little abode in paradise will be spotless, he'll get all
the food he could want, he won't have to do a thing, and sex
will be a supply of 72 maidens/wives.

Houris -

skepdic.com...

'Full round breasts' - 'flanks showing' -
definately sexual in nature -

www.abc.se...

"Each man among them shall have two wives";
- "the marrow of each of the two wives' shanks will be seen
glimmering under the flesh" i.e. these beautiful wives will be
glistening and shining; - "their wives will be the Hur al-`Ayn";

The Qur'an further describes those wives as: kawa`iba atraban
(in Surat al-Naba') = "Kawa`ib for companions"; but what are the
Kawa`ib? According to al-Razi in his Tafsir (8:311): "The kawa`ib
are the buxom girls (nawahid) whose breasts have become full
(taka``abat) and round (tafallakat)." Then he moves on to the
next verse. I would like to see who still desexualizes the meaning
of the Huris after this.

Their virginity is 'renewable at pleasure'.
www.pantheon.org...
So if sex wasn't involved, they wouldn't be
constantly renewing the sex servants virginity.

The sex servants won't annoy the Muslim men in heaven
www.muslimhope.com...
Also - Hell is full of mostly women, so I guess that's why the
sex servants are created in Heaven ... because most muslim
women won't get there to service the men.

Quran quotes about 'Paradise' ... all sexual and include
both female sex slaves as well as boys for the homosexuals.
www.flex.com...

[edit on 2/12/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Lanotom,

Call me a fool, but i think a sexual experience can only be experienced in the flesh.

But i may be wrong. If i am, i hope i pass away along with Brad Pitt and a few other males. I could always pretend to be a virgin.
I'm sure sex in the afterlife would then be available to all, not just muslims.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I also read that the "virgins" would be completely pure as in that they dont sweat, excrete etc. Some sort of super "virgins"

Does anybody know why they have 72 only? Why not 80 or 100 ??
Also going to heaven is supposed to be the plus for males, females are mostly meant to make up the environment.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
Also going to heaven is supposed to be the plus for males,
females are mostly meant to make up the environment.

Check the links I provided.
HELL is made up of mostly females.
Paradise is where the muslim men go.
They had to make the houris (sex servants)
because there weren't any women getting
into paradise. Gotta' have that sex in the
afterlife ... can't do it if all the women go to
hell ... so they created houris' to serve them
and 'not to annoy' them (as muslim wives
apparently do).

The links I provided are absolutely stunning
in sexuality and inuendo. 'Paradise' is
for Muslim men and is non-spiritual ...

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
T'was a misprint!

Osama bin Laden went to heaven and was greeted by George Washington, who slapped him and yelled, "How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped conceive?"
Patrick Henry then approached and punched Osama in the nose. James Madison entered and kicked him in the shin. An angry Thomas Jefferson whacked Osama over the head with a cane.
The thrashing continued as John Randolph, James Monroe and 66 other early Americans came in and unleashed their anger on the terrorist leader.
Suddenly, as Osama lay writhing in unbearable pain, an angel appeared.
"This is not what you promised me," said Osama.
"Come on, Osama," the angel replied. "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you in heaven."

Roper

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
72 of these Houris ... to 'love' their husbands. One man with
72 wives all loving them.

I still can't find where they get the number '72'? Never mind.. found it.

What do Muslim men expect of their wives?

Exactly what western husbands expect from their wives I imagine.

Sex,

Are married christians alloud to have sex in heaven?

cooking, taking care of him in all ways.

That job has been taken:

They will be served by immortal boys, with cups and jugs, and a glass from the flowing wine, from which they will have neither any headache, nor any intoxication.

Quran quotes about 'Paradise' ... all sexual and include
both female sex slaves as well as boys for the homosexuals.
www.flex.com...

Firstly.. why would you assume the boys are not for the girls? They do not condone honosexuality. That url you provided is also a tad 'prejudiced' so I do not trust it's credibilty. The first site you provided however wasn't bad as it seemed fairly objective. Thankyou.. it seems to be a good resource

I honestly do not see the problem with this 'paradise'.. christianity has a heaven with pearly gates etc and access to all those nice things.. aren't other cultures aloud to have an after life? And before anyone says 'but people blow themselves up for the sexy virgins'.. I doubt it. They probably do it for that large stack of money their families are paid by terrorists ringleaders when they go kaboom.

[edit on 12-2-2006 by riley]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So basicly females in heaven are just like sex slaves? I wonder if the 72 virgins want this to happen to them. Wouldn't want to be a female virgin and make it to heaven. Sounds like paradise for the almighty pimp god. Even more reason not to believe.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Wait a minute. If I don't believe in Christianity, I will rot in hell, being tortured for eternity, after being killed when Christ returns. That's cool. That's ok.

But if some guy wants to kill me for a religion other than Christianity, all the sudden he's a bad guy? How about I don't want to die or suffer for not believing in any of your silly religions?

Geez, why can't I just live my life, without being killed because I don't believe in Christ! I mean, he could come in the next five minutes, five days, we don't know! All I know is, I'm a dead man because I won't follow that 'religion of peace',

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
for the love of God, get some education and stop parroting everything you hear.....there ARE no 72 virgins waiting for them. All that stuff comes from man made fabrications....NOT from the Quran.
But then, anything for a chance to laugh at islam eh?
maybe you should read the Quran yourself, seeing as most of you guys are obsessed with the religion?

[edit on 12-2-2006 by geek101]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Speaking as a man who has been twice married with both marriages failing, it is my opinion that any man who wantes 72 women in his house lives in a dream world. Even if their little paradise were true, I feel pretty sure that they'd be trying to blow themselves up again in attempts of escaping the paradise that turned into a nagging, griping HEll.

by the way, again, this is not a conspiracy. It is theology. Because another theological thread has found its way into the conspiracies forum, I shall go out, find a cute puppy and stomp it. The blood is on your hands, Fawkes. I gave this warning in the last thread I moved.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join