It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if youve played diablo 2 Please Help !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
this is bugging the crap out of me i finally found the tainted sun altar in the claw viper temple, but when i click on it my paladin always says impossible! it wont open for me! i have the headpiece, staff and cube, im trying to open the alter, what do i have to do to open it???

[edit on 12-2-2006 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I played Diablo II and beat it many times.

However that was ages ago and some of those brain cells surely died since.

:p

sorry

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
If I remember correctly, you should place the head piece and the staff in the horadric (spell??) cube, and click on the button. It then transfroms the two items into one staff with which you can open the altar.

[edit on 2-12-2006 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
that's how it goes mainframe..............that's how it goes!

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
yes i did that i already transmuted the headpeice with the staff, how the heck do i use the staff to open the altar????!!!! what must i do i need details please

[edit on 12-2-2006 by GrowingConspiracy]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I think it's best you google a bit on walkthoughs, the one I U2U'd to you is pretty good I think.

The last time I played Diablo II was two years ago, it's such an addictive game that I won't play it again, ever

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrowingConspiracy
yes i did that i already transmuted the headpeice with the staff, how the heck do i use the staff to open the altar????!!!! what must i do i need details please

[edit on 12-2-2006 by GrowingConspiracy]

You have to find the Tal Rasha tomb. Where you place the staff in center of the hole. I forgot since I havent play in months, I only renew it to keep my characters, (I have three sorcs all of them full set Tal Rasha armor:pbjtime
, anyways you have to find the tomb first since there are seven to choose from and you have to find the right one. The staff cannot be use until you get there.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
You have to find the Tal Rasha tomb. Where you place the staff in center of the hole. I forgot since I havent play in months, I only renew it to keep my characters, (I have three sorcs all of them full set Tal Rasha armor:pbjtime
, anyways you have to find the tomb first since there are seven to choose from and you have to find the right one. The staff cannot be use until you get there.

ok cool were getting somewhere. do you or does anyone else know what place tal rashas tomb is in? ive looked in every last corner cant find it. is it in the lost city? far oasis? which one of those and which place is it hiding like inn the halls of the dead or in the maggots lair maybe?if your not sure dont worry about it hopefully someone out there can pinpoint this tomb for me.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I know where you can find any answer to anything about diablo II answer to crap you'd never even think to ask.

GAME FAQS!

just follow link and its the diablo ii section

gamefaqs rawk!

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
To get to the tomb first you must go through the palace cellar and into the portal to that level.. fight the dude there with the tome .. after which you open the tome and it opens a portal that leads to the area where the tombs are it also shows you the true symbol of tal rashas tomb so you just find the tomb with that symbol on the outside of it.. and you are in the right place.. somewhere in that tomb is a place to put your staff.. you will know it when you get to it.. once you place the staff there.. it will open a crack in the tomb where you go down and fight duriel.

Act2 is the longest bleeping of act of them all.. blah..
but.. thats how you do it.. any more questions just U2U me I havent played in ages but when I played.. well.. I played so much I will never forget this stuff.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
thanks for the replys i finally got past the tainted sun and that whole level im at the canyon of the magi trying to kill duriel with a level 25 paladin. i must have 40,000 bucks worth of armor alone, and still 2 hits from duriel and im dead just like that. frigen cheap skape that duriel. any hints?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Don't die! Also, anti-cold as his aura is cold. Sorry, but even Duriels(sp?) Shell with Cannot Be Frozen you are frozen by the aura. Also, get a helper, let them take a few hits while you beat on Duriel. Or don't go with Paladin, they suck, Barbarians and Amazons are the best, especially in later acts/difficulties when things have immunities. Or if playing online you have the Uber Diablo, Uber Mephisto, so forth, and they all only have one thing that can hurt them. Like one is immune to all but physical, one immune to all but magic, one immune to all but fire, ice, whatever. Only thing I know of that can do it alone though is a Barbarian with full IK set, all items socketed and with the runes/SKull that add to regeneration as you will need it. I go with an Act II helper with Prayer to help the life restore as you will need it, but you do it and get the greatest charms ever, the Annihulus and Gheed's Fortune. The Annihulus looks like a soul stone, really cool.

More info on them...

-You can only have one of these (each) Charms in your possession (backpack/cube/stash) at a time. If you already have one of the Charms you cannot pick up a second one of the same type. This is to discourage trading/stockpiling =]
Annihilus - This item is only dropped from Über Diablo on the Battle.net Realms. It is only available on the Realms.
Gheed's Fortune - You can only have one Gheed's Fortune Charm in your inventory at a time.

new topics

top topics

join