It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bushes are Nazi collaborators!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
President Bush's grandfather, Prescott Bush, made money off the Nazi regime before World War II.

My great-great-grandfather was a slaveowning Confederate officer in the American Civil War.

I can no more blame George Walker Bush for what Prescott Bush did, than I will accept blame myself for what my slaveowning ancestor did.

Now -- fairly similar behavior on the part of President Bush himself is another matter altogether.

But we can't start blaming people for the sins of their grandfathers.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Two Steps Forward
But we can't start blaming people for the sins of their grandfathers.

Good point Two Steps. People do of course take it that far, but in reality there isn't a race or creed for that matter that wouldn't have some answering to do.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Majic's Political Easter Eggs

Originally posted by JohnDoe43
Yale University

Correct! This began a tradition of Yalies in the Bush family.

500 PTS Points!

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
just my two cents... the original poster was asking why the media never got ahold of this like they may have (here's my opinion) considering that much of the major news corporations from what iv'e heard are controled by powerful jews, and if they have got such a beef with the Nazi's behavior during ww2 (as they should), you might think they would use this information to overthrow a possible anti -semetic (racist...how they got their own word...?) given his grandfathers supportive role, Brown Brothers - Harriman, and his fathers lack of support for Isreal.

It might be seen as a coinsidence that this Bush is making such an effort to make Isreals fight against the Middle East much easer than his forfathers. Just my observation from what i understand.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join