It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CENTCOM prepares battle plan for Iran including B-2's and subs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
All this talk of regime changing seems unrealistic.

Wasn't the leader of that country elected by the people. If I am wrong then sorry.

I am not against Irans nuclear capabillities being taken out but people in this forrum are talking about a regime change without giving thought to the people who elected him.

I can understand a regime change when you have a country under the control of an oppressive ruler with the people wanting new leader ship but not being able to acheive it becuase the military are in control.

I am not sure how the general people of Iranian people feel about their leader but if they support his beliefs who are you going to replace him with?

It seems like with the regime change that took place in Iraq, that the people are not happy with the new situation and after the western allies pull out they will return to their old ways. They have been fighting each other for so long why would the west be so arrogant to presume that by removing Saddam (who needed to be removed) that the people of Irag will start living as we do in the west.

Cut off one head of the Hydra and another appears.

Again I agree their nuclear ambitions need to be curtailed but thinking that you can install a new government for every country you smite seems both arrogant and likely to fail especially when the people are so idealogicaly opposed to your belief system.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I in no way shape or form called for regime change. I called for the wholesale slaughter of the present regime. Who they put in office after that is up to them.

Chairman Mayo did get one thing right, "When you kill one you educate 100."

Kill the government first, that will go a long way in solving the problem. Kill the infrastructure second, if people are struggling to survive they don't have time to fight. Kill the nuke facilities last.

No boots on the ground, It can be done from the air.

Just my humble opinion,

Wupy

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Mr Wupy I agree with your view.

I just look at Iraq now after they have been given their freedom and see them fighting with them selves and still against the United States.

There does not seem to be a workable solution to a conflict where idealogies differ.

I also see the countries like China and more recently Russia waiting to take advantage of a war with Iran.

The world is turning in the worst way.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join