It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wife's online revenge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I recently heard a story that supposedly happened to a "friend of a friend of a friend" and was wondering if anyone else had heard it too.

Apparently, a wife overheard her husband talking salaciously to another woman on his cell phone unbeknownst to him. A little while later, the wife got hold of the cell phone and was able to get the other woman's name and number.

The wife then created a profile for the woman on one of those online dating services like match.com. The profile basically said something along the lines of "for a good time call..." and listed the woman's name, cell number and work number.

The other woman received so many calls at work and on her cell, that she was fired and had to change her cell number.

The story doesn't sound to far-fetched! As for the wife, revenge sure is sweet!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I could see this happening. Actually I know people who have signed their friends up for things like that as a practical joke.

However I personally think it's childish and really it isn't the other woman that needs to be dealt with, it's the man that has cheated in the first place.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
ive heard wife revenge stories much worse than creating a false profile. i cant remember the names of coarse, but in this marrige the wife began to overhear her husband of several years talking sexual things with another woman on the phone. the wife helped her husband get drunk later that night and attecked his penis with scissors. the guy had to get like 5 stiches on his winky. i think that was very cruel revenge no matter what the dude did wrong!

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I imagine the cheating husband would be punished indirectly by the mere fact that his mistress has lost her job and has been solicited by other men.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
That would happen, people do the most craziest things for revenge! I bet that the husband got punished by his wife as well

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidianreally it isn't the other woman that needs to be dealt with, it's the man that has cheated in the first place.

Thank you. If a true incident [highly probable] that other woman may not have even know that the man was married, yet lost her job due to one mans infidelity and the wifes inadequacy to deal with the base of the problem - the husband.
Husband goes and finds a new woman to play with. Repeat story.

NN

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I am not sure that I would be all that upset if it was a simple online flirtation which had progressed to a phone call but it had better stop there. I own some sharp scissors....

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lianna
I am not sure that I would be all that upset if it was a simple online flirtation which had progressed to a phone call but it had better stop there. I own some sharp scissors....

That's why I'll never get married, women are Dangerous!!!

Just kidding
love 'em!

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I am not the vengeful type. I would just take it as a clear sign that my significant other isn't ready for a commited relationship and either leave or suggest an open relationship. And you know, rarely do cheating men ever go for an open relationship because as much as they want to sleep with every women possible, they don't usually like the idea of their woman sleeping with other men.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by snowflake_obsidian]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrowingConspiracy
ive heard wife revenge stories much worse than creating a false profile. i cant remember the names of coarse, but in this marrige the wife began to overhear her husband of several years talking sexual things with another woman on the phone. the wife helped her husband get drunk later that night and attecked his penis with scissors. the guy had to get like 5 stiches on his winky. i think that was very cruel revenge no matter what the dude did wrong!

Hahahahahaha serves the pig right!

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I agree that the man should have been the one that was confronted. It is possible that the woman didnt know he was married and was then punished instead of the stray hubbie.

Once a friend of mine thought her husband was cheating on her while she was at work. Her hubbie denied it ... Sooooo...she placed a voice-activated tape recorder in her bedroom...lo and behold....

She caught the scoundrel red handed, so to speak. She even gave him the chance to admit that there was another woman in her house before she presented the taped evidence.

He was pissed when confronted and the woman turned out to be a member of his former wifes family.

He swore never to see her again...well.........

2 years later my friend once again suspected him of STILL seeing her, or seeing her AGAIN. She did a redial on her phone and the other woman answered and ADMITTED to it....

She left her husband and filed for divorce. He was so mad that he made her life miserable...and...so.....
My friend found the tape and called her former residence and dialed the code to change the greeting on the answering machine to some juicy dialog between her husband and the woman which was heard by many people...OMG....that is just tooooooooooooooooooooo funny!

Cant help but laugh at this....OMG!
The perfect revenge.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
When did you first hear this?

Becuase, interstingly, there was an incident in the papers a short while ago about a cop who had been dating a girl, but she broke it off. So he 'hacks' her password for the online dating service they had met on (just guessed that the pass was her dog's name), and edited the profile to make her 'ultra-conservative politically' and also invited something like 40 guys to her house, and a number of them showed up. The police arrested him and he is being prosecuted.

That might be the origin for this story, if it was relatively recently that you heard it.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lianna

Online dating is unethical, i've done it i should know and i do.
Its funny the things men for get to tell you after you've dated for half a year and slept with them like they've got 2 daughters and a wife... not to mention other things
lol Cherish thats funny...

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Well...there are some advantages to online dating. But one must be very careful.

I met my sigificant other through a yahoo personal.
We have been together for 4 years on April 30th of this year. We are an ideal match. I wish we would have met 20 or 30 yeaqrs ago. It would have saved me a lot of grief from relationships that never should have been.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hello Mesa Arizona ladies,
This is just a heads-up. Katie M. Robbins. is a homewrecker.
She will cheat on her man. She will do it with your man.
She'll say she dosen't care, & she's not scared of you, and she
dosen't care about your kid's.
Well Katie Robbins, here ya go kid. now your famous. Just remember. That karma ant'e nothing nice. And she will get you, she get's everyone.

To contact Katie Robbins by E-mail [email protected] or by phone
(480) 983-1140 Last place of known employment was in Gold-Canyon
at the Saloon or mocospace her user-name is ktrblues

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
you wanna see a real life revenge in action?

I don't know who this dude is, but I feel bad for him...lol

Check it out:

profile.myspace.com...

I got this friend request a while back and thought it was hilarious. What's even more hilarious are some of the comments that prove people didn't even read his page.

Basically, this dude screwed somebody over...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by snowflake_obsidian

obvously you have not been cheated on I am sick of hearing how it is all his fault and she is not to blame These guys don't do it alone if they did it woudl be called masterbation!!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
And people wonder why I've not gotten married.

I don't think I could go a day with the thought that my every move might be listened to.

I love being single so I can avoid confrontations

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
He cheated on me which is on him but she the dumb whore knew about me the whole time! For 3 years she stuck around. She saw me get married have a baby etc and stuck around. Both my husband and me got ppo's against her and what does she do she stays around! I'm leaving him but I do think she needs to pay!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yeah I agree. Whether the other woman knew he had a wife or not, its still the guys fault.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join