It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New tomb in valley of kings (pics)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I didn't know exactly where to post this so I put it here as it is of interest.
Here are pics from the BBC of the first tomb found in the valley since 1922.The find has inspired archeologists who believe there may be even nore tombs yet to be found .

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Good find. yes, there may be as yet many sights in Egypt that have yet to be found.

I wonder if they could make use of ground mapping radar or the thumper trucks that the oil companies use to find undergrown tombs and the like 9If they are not already)

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Lets hope this find reveals more so people can study more about the past. After all these years it is wonderful that sites are still being found. Lets hope more sites are found.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I saw it on the news yesterday too.,.. I was so excited, always thought there wouldnt be much more to find... can't wait till they find out who its is...

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Why all the excitment, it just looks like a small room with a corpse in and some old pots. Whats interesting about that?

I thought tombs where full of amazing art and wealth. I don't get this mummy stuff, deffo looks more interesting when Hollywood get involved.

Do you think people will be digging up our super rich graves in a thousand years time, may cut to the chase and leave a note saying "her lies super rich ...., starved the poar to line his pockets".

Not trying to offend, just don't get it!

God be with you,
Mfourl

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mfourl
Why all the excitment, it just looks like a small room with a corpse in and some old pots. Whats interesting about that?

I thought tombs where full of amazing art and wealth. I don't get this mummy stuff, deffo looks more interesting when Hollywood get involved.

Do you think people will be digging up our super rich graves in a thousand years time, may cut to the chase and leave a note saying "her lies super rich ...., starved the poar to line his pockets".

Not trying to offend, just don't get it!

God be with you,
Mfourl

As I understand it, it was possibly desecrated by graverobbers hundreds og yrs ago.
Not all things sacred are of gold or metal

new topics

top topics

join