It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming Is Nonexistent.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Fear = $'s especially in the science community.

How so?

Pollution equals money for the oil companies.
Companies like Exxon are funneling million of dollars into smaller organizations to muddy up the global warming issue.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hak3r_13
It is extremely well documented that global warming is nothing more than a scientific fad. This may sound completely bogus to most of you and to the rest of the world, global warming is a well documented phenomenon isn’t it? WRONG! The exact opposite is true; we have little understanding of our atmosphere and what we do know shows that the temperature is not climbing. Glaciers aren’t melting and we aren’t all about to drown from rising seas. I believed in global warming too, why not? It’s taught in schools as the biggest threat to our earth. Here I must deny ignorance; recently I read the book State of Fear by Michael Crichton. The story itself is fiction, but the main idea of the book is that global warming in itself is a conspiracy. Containing hundreds of real facts, the book proves again and again that global warming is just a fad of the ignorant. Below is link to a lecture given by Michael Crichton about false science such as global warming. I found this one night after I had an argument with my global cultures teacher about global warming and I wanted to have some proof to show him the next day that my argument was correct.

www.crichton-official.com...

[edit on 11-2-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

dont you watch discovery channel at ALL??? everything you say about global warming not existing is wrong. havent you heard in the papers and tv every year how they talk about the average temprature climbing by a few degrees every year, how the ice caps ARE melting away around 30 million qubic feet a year for the past 30 years? every high school graduate knows thats not natural its called global warming. you do it i do it everyone does it even when you exhale you warm the earths atmosphere. where do you think all the heat from cars, homes and factories goes? up to te atmosphere to warm it. wolla global warming exists.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
lol growing your a funny guy lets look at it beond a highschool viewpoint shal we. infrared radiation like radiowaves is eather blocked absorebed and alot of times goes out in to space so heat in to space just like heat through a window. next it is not even a factor b/c its all from the sun how you may ask well let me explane the sun is a mass of glowing gas emiting energy in partacles and waves. some of this energy hits the earth lets say on my corn field giving the plant energy to grow. it puts most of its energy in to the kernels in the form of starch. lets say i eat the corn as corn on the cob i digest it breaking it down and useing it as energy also it produces heat as a product to be let go in to the word. so you see its all from the sun the heat you make has alredy hit the earth in a manner of speaking and the cycle continues! as for oil and coal lp exc.... is the same way jsut the energy was in plants and living things and they decomposed to for those petroleum produts storing that energy in a volatile form so you see the LAW of energy conservation has no time limits and can change form. i hope you find this to be a suficant answer to your question to what hapens to the heat from things. if i where you i would have brought up when you exhale you excrete CO2(a green house gas) witch is harder to explane but is jsut as futile of an argument.

<< 1   >>

join