It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questioning about God's existence.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Creation Is enough for me but It goes far far beyond that, there Is plenty of evidence of GOD, but It Is all denied by the common thiest through Ignorence and arogence!!!

There is no evidence of creation. This so called evidence is ignorance and the attack in the gaps of knowledge we currently have. We don't just discover something as a whole all at once. In order for there to be solid evidence for creation, there need's to be proof and evidence that a universe cannot exist naturally per chance, that life cannot exist per chance, and that both require, and require ONLY the power of a higher power. As it stand's there exist's no evidence for either, but there is plenty of evidence and experimental proof for all this per chance. Everything we use today is based upon these very principles.

Like I said earlier can you prove to me that you love your girlfriend/wife?

Love is a feeling. You can't adequatly describe a feeling in such a way that someone can instantly feel the same feeling. Please don't pose idiocy question's. But, creationism itself should be fairly easy for those who believe in god. As stated above, provide evidence showing that life cannot occur naturally AND show experimental proof. That's a heck of alot more different then a feeling.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by One_Love_One_GOD

There Is no dictatorship under the rule of GOD, he holds most high your freewill more so than your current Goverment that you happily reside under. Yes my faith Is build on solid fact other wise I would be blind
You can bahhhhhh all you like mate, but Im a WOLF!!!!

I never said that the rule of god would be a dictatorship, the point I was making would be that if everyone believed in the same thing then the leaders of said religion would utilise their power for dictating. And what solid facts do you have that we dont? If there was solid fact of gods existance then why dont I believe?

Like I said earlier can you prove to me that you love your girlfriend/wife?

Creation Is enough for me but It goes far far beyond that, there Is plenty of evidence of GOD, but It Is all denied by the common thiest through Ignorence and arogence!!!

Love is a biochemical reaction that causes changes in how the brain works causing the emotional feeling of love. Belief in a god is based on faith that the god exists. Where is this 'plenty of evidence' then, I see none. I find that it is the religionites that are arogant and ignorant in their beliefs that religion is the only option

The concept of the power that a nuclear weapon yeilds may have once upon a time seemed supernatural yet here we are today with things far more advance than that even.

Yes along with the concept that god made it rain and created lightning when he was angry. All these things have now been proven to happen naturally without the need for a god and that includes nuclear fusion.

So what your saying is that if anything exists than its because of god? Thats not much of a theory due to the fact that god cannot be proven to exist whether you believe or not.

Understatment of the week and It's only monday!!

So the fact that we have heavier elements in our periodic table created NOT by god but by humans disproves your theory straight away. These things exist but god never made them nor my TV.

What about a birds wings, did It just develope a useless stubb oneday and then the all so usfull stubb then developed Into wings?

What about the ears and nose?

How did the nose know to smell when It couldn't smell In the first place?

On your first question, No birds did not develop a stub which then developed into a wing. Birds evolved from reptiles that already had wings or wing like appendages.
Your making the classic mistake in your reasoning in that a nose evolved because we need to smell. Eyes, ears and noses etc didn't evolve because we need them, they evolved and because they confered a greater chance of survival to the animal that had them they evolved further and confered an even better survival rate. These evolutionary traits are aeons old, try reading up on them before battering them down with your creationist nonsense.

G

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

And yet, this is exactly what your doing. It doesn't even have to be something familiar to us today. Say you raised a child, or gave a child a book teaching about sock demon's for instance. Nearly everyone looses sock's right? Well, this child looses sock's without explanation. The sock is never found again. By experience and teaching's, why wouldn't the kid believe in the sock demon? Hell, I almost believe in the sock demon, as I'm loosing sock's constantly! lol

This argument has no foundation of thruth from my point of view to compare a real world relationship to a sill myth Is ridicolous, you see your just confirming here what Ive already stated, a child becomes very seceptictical the anything when fear Is added In the mix. A child may fear this sock demon but can they confront It? There all sorts of crazy fantasies that men come up with, but you got to wonder where Is the line drawn between fantasie and reality, In the end we all live In a fantasy world, consiousness It-self Is a fantasy, the human mind will go places that are amazing compared to what we see In every day life but youve got to wonder, why? Why are we as humans so Inclined to be In a higher state, why cant we just be Independent? Why do we look for life on other planets/systems? Why the need for that longing? It's programed In are minds but who put It there? Mother nature? If so why?

No one feel's the need to take god out. We don't even care about god. Screw god. We're just trying to educate ourselve's. We're just trying to learn the nechanics behind the universe and life so that we can better ourselve's. And evolution does explain, as well as neuroscience, why we started becoming the way we are. It wouldn't hurt to look at all the evidence with an open mind rather then scoffing at it as being a way to explain away god. Remember, we don't care about god, he doesn't exist, so there exist no need to take him out of anything.

But If you are so keen to find truth and educate your selves then why take one possibilty away from the eqasion? The fundermental thing In the path of learning and evolution In man kinds knoldge of the world we live In Is to always keep possabilities on the table, never rule out one thing because you are narrowing down the spectrume of the big picture. It Is ok that one man would be more Inclined towards one thing, but he Is far less wise to rule out the other, he Is denying freedom of thought. This Is almost a form of religion when you have one set form and way of thinking, this Is very flawed and no matter what way you look at It the Universe Is far to amazing to rule out anything of It origin.

Lol, well then that's ignorance for you. There are explanation's for all these thing's as well as evidence. Your failure to learn about them or deny them is just plain ignorance.

Evidence and theries are two different things my friend.

I'm not handicapping them in any way at all. How is teaching them the truth a handicap? Science isn't a belief structure. It doesn't claim absolute knowledge, nor does it claim absolute truth. Religion does, and religion has been proven wrong plenty of time's.. The world's no longer flat thanks to science! Would you rather our children still thought the world was flat? Or that we are so special that everything in the universe revolves around us? These are thing's religion taught! Hell, if we didn't discover the world was round for a fact, even you would be believing the world is flat

Because It Is yuor deffinition of truth and your followed path, I have never stated that science Is a belief structure nor would I, anything from man that claims absolute truth Is flawed, we know nothing untill we look at the big picture, knoledge Is a tree with many branches they must all be explored to get to the truth. Yes the way of Religions thining Is flawed as I have stated already, a one way path of thinking Is flawed to the extreme. GOD does condone such away of thinking the world Is ours to explore and If a number people wish to asume that the world Is made of sugur without no fondation of such a statment then be It on there own demise and Ignorence. Why would you ask me such a question that Is it my wish to hold false Infomation as common knoledge that the world Is flat, NO! I despise such a way of thinking, It Is my wish for my kids to know everything there Is to know about the Universe and the planet, a privalidge that we were no awarded many a year ago.

Any man or men that state a therie as fact are not the people that one should listen too, unless you see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears you should believe not.

Jesus despised organized religion, yet you subscribe to an organized religion's belief's. Wouldn't this be a contradiction?

No It Is not, If I share an oppinion someone then It just means that we share something In common, I subcribe to nothing, I stand alone with GOD, I look up to him, I hold him most high but that does not mean that I will walk up to you If I see you doing something that Is against my oppion.

If you want to rape, kill and pillage then do so, I will not stop you, for It Is not my place to do so.

But you do indeed subscribe to blind faith. You have no evidence of any kind that would lead you to believe there is a god. The argument that the evidence for him is because we're here is an argument born of ignorance and blind faith. The moral teaching's of god are not anything miraculous. It's just common sense and in some societies, these teaching's were already law around the birth of christianity lol.

Like I said before I subscribe to nothing, my faith Is only blind to the voluntarily blind. I have evidence, evidence that you deny and do not hold In high regard.

With the power to create so called good and evil, he allowed evil to run rampant only so he could kill off his own creation? All those sinner's he massacered, why doesn't he do so now? Seriously ... he destroy's entire cities in the past for all the sins commited in those cities and yet ... not a single on today? Where the hell's the justification in that? Make's litterally no sense. Oh I think I'll kill these guy's, but let the other's 2000 year's from now get off scott free. I just dont feel like doing it today.

Whats fair? We call the High Court fair dont we, we trie someone untill we are sure of there guilt, but for life to exsist In a society we can not just rule everyone out within it evil, life must exist and be given a fair chance. If the ratio of good to evil Is only 2/10 then at least those 2 in 10 were given a chance, for It Is better to have loved and lost to have never loved at all. To say that GOD has not done a thing In the last 2000 thousand years to counter sin Is a very uneducated statment to make. He has done something that you and I could never do. We are all In a trial of law, GOD's trial of law. GOD plays fair, GOD's mercy Is Imense, all will be given a chance.

If I had the power's god supposedly has and I was in a situation where my creation didn't believe. Well, firstly I wouldn't hide myself. If any of my creation was starting to sin, I'd appear to them and show myself to them and be like hey look... why kill dude? You trying to piss me off? lol ... If there were any non believer's I'd again make myself evident to them. You say god make's himself evident to me. I say no he doesn't. Nothing's happened in my entire life that would appear to be some innate divine message from a fantasy based god. So how exactly is god showing himself to me?

We all once walked with GOD, but we lost that connection at that level we once had, how ever GOD Is unmistakable, whos to say that your way of dealing with a killer Is not the same as GOD's? I do not believe that you have not been confronted by GOD and his word, GOD knock on everyones door, EVERYONES!

One of truth and morality. A world where the law's are simple enough to follow, yet offer real consequence's if broken. Such as, you kill someone, as repayment for that death, you shall meet your death. If your able to kill, who's to say you won't do it again. Your a threat to society. May sound abit harsh at first, but think about it real hard. Who in there right mind would kill someone knowing that would mean there own death? Not a whole lot. Also, you take the threat out at the start, you won't have the threat comming back later in life. But that's just one law. Other's wouldn't be anywhere nearly this harsh. Except for rappist and such.

Wow what a flawed society and way of thinking that would be, it's not even a new Idea, It sounds much like the USofA's way to m, but does that work? NO!

Ah, but go at a deeper level. Did you build the molecule's and atom's that make up that computer? Did you design the physic's behind that computer's operation? Did you design anything that make's up that very computer? These are the principle's behind your computer that also allow for a universe to exist per chance naturally. You didn't design those principle's, they were already in existance.

No of course I didn't but Its still fashioned and tamed so that It's outcome Is tailour made, from the smallist transister on the CPU to the smallest pipe on the GPU It's all desighned and made by a Creator.

Love is a feeling. You can't adequatly describe a feeling in such a way that someone can instantly feel the same feeling. Please don't pose idiocy question's. But, creationism itself should be fairly easy for those who believe in god. As stated above, provide evidence showing that life cannot occur naturally AND show experimental proof. That's a heck of alot more different then a feeling.

Ok close your eyes for one second...............now reopen them, volai!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

This argument has no foundation of thruth from my point of view to compare a real world relationship to a sill myth Is ridicolous, you see your just confirming here what Ive already stated, a child becomes very seceptictical the anything when fear Is added In the mix. A child may fear this sock demon but can they confront It? There all sorts of crazy fantasies that men come up with, but you got to wonder where Is the line drawn between fantasie and reality, In the end we all live In a fantasy world, consiousness It-self Is a fantasy, the human mind will go places that are amazing compared to what we see In every day life but youve got to wonder, why? Why are we as humans so Inclined to be In a higher state, why cant we just be Independent? Why do we look for life on other planets/systems? Why the need for that longing? It's programed In are minds but who put It there? Mother nature? If so why?

Eh? huh? Like I said, I nearly believe in this so called sock demon, I don't fear it however. And why would a child fear it? Let's just call it a sock god so we can dispose the presumption's of what a demon is. This sock god never caused any harm. Never killed anyone. Never commited gennocide. No one's ever claimed to kill per order's of this sock god. So why fear it? There's no nee to fear that which does no harm. Do you fear a flower? Do you fear the oxygen you breath? Your taught not to question god's existance. At a conscious level you may come to believe there's no fear involved with your relationship with god, but our subconscious mind's play an extremely important role in our belief's and emotions.

But If you are so keen to find truth and educate your selves then why take one possibilty away from the eqasion? The fundermental thing In the path of learning and evolution In man kinds knoldge of the world we live In Is to always keep possabilities on the table, never rule out one thing because you are narrowing down the spectrume of the big picture. It Is ok that one man would be more Inclined towards one thing, but he Is far less wise to rule out the other, he Is denying freedom of thought. This Is almost a form of religion when you have one set form and way of thinking, this Is very flawed and no matter what way you look at It the Universe Is far to amazing to rule out anything of It origin.

No one ever took the possibility of a god out of the equation. Then again, no one's ever found evidence for a god either. In our quest for knowledge, we don't believe in some fanciful fairytale when there's literally nothing based upon that fairytale. Ignorance of the experiences of natural cause's is not evidence.

Evidence and theries are two different things my friend.

True, but theories mankind has posed has predicted a certain ammount of thing's that have been proven as true by both evidence and experimental proof that those theories were true. Can the belief in god lay this same claim? If so .. where is all the evidence and experimental proof?

Because It Is yuor deffinition of truth and your followed path, I have never stated that science Is a belief structure nor would I, anything from man that claims absolute truth Is flawed, we know nothing untill we look at the big picture, knoledge Is a tree with many branches they must all be explored to get to the truth. Yes the way of Religions thining Is flawed as I have stated already, a one way path of thinking Is flawed to the extreme. GOD does condone such away of thinking the world Is ours to explore and If a number people wish to asume that the world Is made of sugur without no fondation of such a statment then be It on there own demise and Ignorence. Why would you ask me such a question that Is it my wish to hold false Infomation as common knoledge that the world Is flat, NO! I despise such a way of thinking, It Is my wish for my kids to know everything there Is to know about the Universe and the planet, a privalidge that we were no awarded many a year ago.

More specificly ...

anything from man that claims absolute truth Is flawed, we know nothing untill we look at the big picture

Science doesn't claim absolute truth. Never has. Never will. Our knowledge is a continual experience. Our science seek's out the truth, but has never laid claim to absolute truth. Religion and believer's in god however have, that absolute truth being that god is real and god created us. So, with your own saying, that so called absolute truth is flawed. Why is it religous folk don't question if god really does exist or is just man made, as the evidence strongly suggest's? Followers of faith say well look at the bigger picture when they themselve's will not do so.

Any man or men that state a therie as fact are not the people that one should listen too, unless you see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears you should believe not.

Then followers of faith shouldn't believe in creationism/intelligent design. These people claim that this is a fact and try to attack the gaps of information in what science has currently discovered thus far. They have no theory of how life cannot occur naturally from their own accord. So why listen to them? Why believe in creationism? Another point I need to make, scientific theories aren't claimed as fact's. Evolution isn't claimed as a fact, it's still taught in schools as a theory and so is big bang. We have discovered everything about those two theories as of yet, so they still are not fact's.

No It Is not, If I share an oppinion someone then It just means that we share something In common, I subcribe to nothing, I stand alone with GOD, I look up to him, I hold him most high but that does not mean that I will walk up to you If I see you doing something that Is against my oppion.

If you want to rape, kill and pillage then do so, I will not stop you, for It Is not my place to do so.

Eh? So I guess all those other organized religion's are just oh so different? It's ok for christianity to organize under one roof, but not the other religion's? That make's no sense lol

And idk how you got that last statement, never did lay claim to wanting to kill, rape and pillage lol.

Like I said before I subscribe to nothing, my faith Is only blind to the voluntarily blind. I have evidence, evidence that you deny and do not hold In high regard.

Really? And despite repeated inquiries, you've not once shown any evidence. How can I deny something you don't show?

To say that GOD has not done a thing In the last 2000 thousand years to counter sin Is a very uneducated statment to make. He has done something that you and I could never do. We are all In a trial of law, GOD's trial of law. GOD plays fair, GOD's mercy Is Imense, all will be given a chance.

Name something god has done in the last ten years. Just one thing will do just fine. God is fair and his mercy immense. Yet he commits genocide on a horrific scale in the bible due to sinner's in the past, yet does nothing about the so called sin of today. God is an illogical being indeed.

We all once walked with GOD, but we lost that connection at that level we once had, how ever GOD Is unmistakable, whos to say that your way of dealing with a killer Is not the same as GOD's? I do not believe that you have not been confronted by GOD and his word, GOD knock on everyones door, EVERYONES!

Read your bible abit more closely. Stop skimming god's gory stuff. My way of dealing with a killer is a whole lot different then dealing with god's way of a killer. That is, if I were a god myself. As a human, my way would be the same as god's way. And I have never been confronted by any higher power ever in my life. I don't possess the gene to "sense" that higher power lol.

Wow what a flawed society and way of thinking that would be, it's not even a new Idea, It sounds much like the USofA's way to m, but does that work? NO!

Actually it's not the same as the USofA. The state's don't even kill all killer's or have vastly severe consequence's for law breaker's nor do they even employ the necessary drug treatment's that these people severly need. My way would be better imo. Deal with the problem right away and it's gone. Let the problem continue to become a problem and well .. you've got a problem still, this is the way the USofA does it.

No of course I didn't but Its still fashioned and tamed so that It's outcome Is tailour made, from the smallist transister on the CPU to the smallest pipe on the GPU It's all desighned and made by a Creator.

Your still thinking about how you designed the physical component's of the computer ... naughty naughty. Those physical component's wouldn't exist without the basic principle's of physics which says a universe and life can exist per chance. Ya gotta go to the itsy bitsy level's where you can't touch.

Ok close your eyes for one second...............now reopen them, volai!!!!!!

Ok, done ... My analyses. I could see a little light from the bright room I'm in filtering through my eyelids. Felt my heart beating and felt my breathing a little better then usual as my sense's focussed mainly on that. Heard my birds chirp abit better.

Conclusion of this experiment. Closing your eyes deprive's you of your visual perception's allowing for the other senses to come in a little more stronger then usual.

Exactly what was your predicted result of this experiment?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Eh? huh? Like I said, I nearly believe in this so called sock demon, I don't fear it however. And why would a child fear it? Let's just call it a sock god so we can dispose the presumption's of what a demon is. This sock god never caused any harm. Never killed anyone. Never commited gennocide. No one's ever claimed to kill per order's of this sock god. So why fear it? There's no nee to fear that which does no harm. Do you fear a flower? Do you fear the oxygen you breath? Your taught not to question god's existance. At a conscious level you may come to believe there's no fear involved with your relationship with god, but our subconscious mind's play an extremely important role in our belief's and emotions.

But what evidence of this sock demon can you show me, do you really believe In it, no of course you don't you know It's just a little silly tale right? Now that this so called so called sock demon has become a god what does one need to do to become aquainted with It? Once again you asume and Impose a false statment on me, that I am taught not to question GOD's existence. I question any thing that I have not seen and heard with my own eyes and ears, but once I have tasted the sweet taste of truth It is undeniable and forever present. I know I am here, I know reality and Its personality and I wont ever cross that line, I have seen fear, I have seen faith, and If you want to talk about what will be come and sit with me, cry on my shoulder Im a friend, and If you want to talk about It any more lie here on the floor.

No one ever took the possibility of a god out of the equation. Then again, no one's ever found evidence for a god either. In our quest for knowledge, we don't believe in some fanciful fairytale when there's literally nothing based upon that fairytale. Ignorance of the experiences of natural cause's is not evidence.

Do you know what It Is to find GOD? You do not, there for how can you question that which you dont understand. How can you say there Is nothing based upon this so called ''fairytale'', how unfounded Is that for a statement Product, how about 2006 years of PASSION! how about absolute truth! how about absolute dedication! why would a wise man put his life on the line for something he holds no evidence for?

Love Is blind but do we question it? A mans eyes are useless unless there yours.

True, but theories mankind has posed has predicted a certain ammount of thing's that have been proven as true by both evidence and experimental proof that those theories were true. Can the belief in god lay this same claim? If so .. where is all the evidence and experimental proof?

Yes theories have been proven In the past, didn't say any different my friend

Where is all the evidence and experimental proof? Like I have said I have provided you with all I can give you personally, this Is not enough for you, to learn a discover we must go places we wouldnt normally venture, to learn we must teach, with eyes to see and ears to hear, it is not always best to go with what feels right because that Is usually the easy option.

You have to experiment and open your mind, because we are simple beings and It takes all are energy to find the truth, but as much as you can fight It to begin with, It becomes clear and makes far more sense than the suposed really world view, science has tried to palce it-self above GOD but when dod science stop being GOD's science. The Universe today and all that be In it are just GOD's signature, the two are the same thing but we try to make it independent of GOD, this Is where man goes wrong from the very begging at the tinneiest detail.

Science doesn't claim absolute truth. Never has. Never will. Our knowledge is a continual experience. Our science seek's out the truth, but has never laid claim to absolute truth. Religion and believer's in god however have, that absolute truth being that god is real and god created us. So, with your own saying, that so called absolute truth is flawed. Why is it religous folk don't question if god really does exist or is just man made, as the evidence strongly suggest's? Followers of faith say well look at the bigger picture when they themselve's will not do so.

Never said It does as a whole but like I said before science does today try to become Independent of GOD when science In the end Is GOD, it's his signature nothing more or less. I will not talk with you any more on the subject of religion because as I have stated 40+ times now It hold no place what so ever on the real world GOD, It Is just a product of mankind, and deception at it's best. GOD holds most high the man that seeks truth and the big picture, It takes a brave man to stand on the edge of what he holds most high but it will only make him stronger, you have to ask questions, no one should ever Impose on you there beliefs or take away the ability to learn. If he does then what good Is he or It, he/it has there own agenda that does not hold your own Interest In high regard.

Then followers of faith shouldn't believe in creationism/intelligent design. These people claim that this is a fact and try to attack the gaps of information in what science has currently discovered thus far. They have no theory of how life cannot occur naturally from their own accord. So why listen to them? Why believe in creationism? Another point I need to make, scientific theories aren't claimed as fact's. Evolution isn't claimed as a fact, it's still taught in schools as a theory and so is big bang. We have discovered everything about those two theories as of yet, so they still are not fact's.

Anyone who claims that something of whch they are not 100% sure of Is In error, but there Is always an element of truth there somewhere and that will sit right In ones mind, hold on to your heart, but dont impose it on anyone else, lead by example but dont be forcefull.

Nothing can be claimed as fact, nothing unless you are the cause of that fact.

Really? And despite repeated inquiries, you've not once shown any evidence. How can I deny something you don't show?

Still not getting it product, can I touch your soul with words, can I see your heart with my eyes. Only you can do that your-self.

Name something god has done in the last ten years. Just one thing will do just fine. God is fair and his mercy immense. Yet he commits genocide on a horrific scale in the bible due to sinner's in the past, yet does nothing about the so called sin of today. God is an illogical being indeed.

I found him, through his son that he gave up, he has done so much for me In my life, amazing things. From your point of view GOD des not exist so how can I tell you what he Is doing on the Earth at this moment. GOD does not commit genocide man does, In GOD's name funny enough but does that mean GOD Is in error? No, man took GOD's word and used it for his own means. So man Is the one wh becomes Illogical not GOD, man uses GOD as a scape goat.

The greater good Is always the best option, justice Is hard to understend but if done correctly then It is just that, just!, one must alway look at the big picture and not spotlight titbits.

Your still thinking about how you designed the physical component's of the computer ... naughty naughty. Those physical component's wouldn't exist without the basic principle's of physics which says a universe and life can exist per chance. Ya gotta go to the itsy bitsy level's where you can't touch.

Ah but then what difference does this so called cause have to the debate at hand now, your placing your view on something much smaller and more simple to make it seem more believable, your using deception.

Ok, done ... My analyses. I could see a little light from the bright room I'm in filtering through my eyelids. Felt my heart beating and felt my breathing a little better then usual as my sense's focussed mainly on that. Heard my birds chirp abit better.

Conclusion of this experiment. Closing your eyes deprive's you of your visual perception's allowing for the other senses to come in a little more stronger then usual.

Exactly what was your predicted result of this experiment?

You asked to see the world around you, seems yours Is rather small.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

But what evidence of this sock demon can you show me, do you really believe In it, no of course you don't you know It's just a little silly tale right? Now that this so called so called sock demon has become a god what does one need to do to become aquainted with It? Once again you asume and Impose a false statment on me, that I am taught not to question GOD's existence. I question any thing that I have not seen and heard with my own eyes and ears, but once I have tasted the sweet taste of truth It is undeniable and forever present. I know I am here, I know reality and Its personality and I wont ever cross that line, I have seen fear, I have seen faith, and If you want to talk about what will be come and sit with me, cry on my shoulder Im a friend, and If you want to talk about It any more lie here on the floor.

Evidence exist's the same as your's. Through experience. What happen's to sock's that disappear for no appearent reason? Let's just say the sock god need's them for his own reason's that man cannot even begin to understand. So through experience alone, a person lead to believe or having read or having been told about orally of a sock god taking people's sock's for his own purposes, would very well lead one to believe in this sock god. You think you know god is real through reading about him in a book and through so called experience's that lead you to believe he is real. You never previously knew of a god untill you either read about him or were told about him or overheard people talking about him.

Do you know what It Is to find GOD? You do not, there for how can you question that which you dont understand. How can you say there Is nothing based upon this so called ''fairytale'', how unfounded Is that for a statement Product, how about 2006 years of PASSION! how about absolute truth! how about absolute dedication! why would a wise man put his life on the line for something he holds no evidence for?

How about the religous war's proclaimed in the name of god? How about the clinicly insane from our own present time killing abortionist doctor's? How about cult's who proclaim to have absolute truth given to them by god and turn out to be false scam artist's. How about the witch trial's where thousand of innocent old and young women were killed for having a mind of their own because "god" proclaimed these people being satanist's?

Where is all the evidence and experimental proof? Like I have said I have provided you with all I can give you personally, this Is not enough for you, to learn a discover we must go places we wouldnt normally venture, to learn we must teach, with eyes to see and ears to hear, it is not always best to go with what feels right because that Is usually the easy option.

By evidence and experimental proof, I'm not asking for neorological reason's. I'm asking for evidence and experimental proof that life cannot occur naturally without the need of a creator, or a universe for that matter. There is uttlery no indication at all that a creator is needed for a universe or life to occur naturally. You need to start at the beginning my friend, not at the happening's inside your brain.

Never said It does as a whole but like I said before science does today try to become Independent of GOD when science In the end Is GOD, it's his signature nothing more or less. I will not talk with you any more on the subject of religion because as I have stated 40+ times now It hold no place what so ever on the real world GOD, It Is just a product of mankind, and deception at it's best. GOD holds most high the man that seeks truth and the big picture, It takes a brave man to stand on the edge of what he holds most high but it will only make him stronger, you have to ask questions, no one should ever Impose on you there beliefs or take away the ability to learn. If he does then what good Is he or It, he/it has there own agenda that does not hold your own Interest In high regard.

There is direct evidence in various religous teaching's that god and religion coincide. There is direct evidence in our genetic coding and neurological mechanics that religion and god coincide. To claim any different and live in your world of god, is to live in a world of ignorance.

I found him, through his son that he gave up, he has done so much for me In my life, amazing things. From your point of view GOD des not exist so how can I tell you what he Is doing on the Earth at this moment. GOD does not commit genocide man does, In GOD's name funny enough but does that mean GOD Is in error? No, man took GOD's word and used it for his own means. So man Is the one wh becomes Illogical not GOD, man uses GOD as a scape goat.

Re-read your little bible there. God does indeed commit genocide on a world wide scale. Saving but a few of his most faithfull follower's. No man was ever involved with the action's of god. God did those thing's out of so called anger for all these sinner's. No man took god's word and used it for his own mean's? You must not watch the new's much. There are plenty of example's of people using the name of god to furthur their own action's.

Ah but then what difference does this so called cause have to the debate at hand now, your placing your view on something much smaller and more simple to make it seem more believable, your using deception.

Eh? I never said I was teaching them in simplistic term's. They may not fully understand everything I teach them, but not once do I decieve them or make something sound more believable. When it come's to religion and humanities notion of god, I teach them why some people have a need to believe this stuff.

You asked to see the world around you, seems yours Is rather small.

Can't see the world with your eye's closed

You ever take a chance to read my evolution of religion thread? Not the best, but I think it's well thought out enough, even if it jumps around here and there.

[edit on 13-2-2006 by Produkt]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Evidence exist's the same as your's. Through experience. What happen's to sock's that disappear for no appearent reason? Let's just say the sock god need's them for his own reason's that man cannot even begin to understand. So through experience alone, a person lead to believe or having read or having been told about orally of a sock god taking people's sock's for his own purposes, would very well lead one to believe in this sock god. You think you know god is real through reading about him in a book and through so called experience's that lead you to believe he is real. You never previously knew of a god untill you either read about him or were told about him or overheard people talking about him.

And like I said I would like to become aquainted with this sock demon!!!

How about the religous war's proclaimed in the name of god? How about the clinicly insane from our own present time killing abortionist doctor's? How about cult's who proclaim to have absolute truth given to them by god and turn out to be false scam artist's. How about the witch trial's where thousand of innocent old and young women were killed for having a mind of their own because "god" proclaimed these people being satanist's?

Yeah I saw that guy on T.V a picture anyway, there was an Interview with his friend and his friend was stating that he was doing the greater good, however could I do somthing like that? No, not really, for jesus said no man should judge another for only I have the authority to do so. Men are not equiped or wise enough to do GOD's work unless It comes directly from GOD. When Jesus came to the Earth did he form an army and kill every man that looked at him funny?, No, he sacraficed him self, no great war or violence to get his message across. He did not force his views on any man, he spoke the word of his father and those that chose to listen listened. No man has the right to take life from another.

Now picture your-self In a boxing ring with the big G himself, now GOD is bigger thanyou he co squash you like a bug yet you want his blood, you want rid of him, yet GOD plays fair, he says to you three times look I hit you and your a goner, gone In a heart beat, but you do not take head In his warnings and you go to strike regardless, so you put GOD In the position where he has to hit you, and your gone. Now an onlooker In the crowd may say that was pointless and completley unfair of GOD to do such a thing, but what choice did GOD have.

Again were on the subject of cults and religion, tut tut, well again these are people that take GOD's word Into there own hands, they use GOD for there own means, the only thing that one should gain from the word of GOD Is a good state of mind and a sense of well being.

On the witches, now heres another for religion, a form of control over the populace. The Image of witches were obviously used to stir up fear In said populace, they claimed authority over something In order to put them selves above GOD another thing man likes to do, If the bishop or priest or what ever claims said person to be a witch by his own judgment and burns them at the stake then he Is putting him self above GOD he Is claiming authority over Christ, In order to gain control over the populace.

By evidence and experimental proof, I'm not asking for neorological reason's. I'm asking for evidence and experimental proof that life cannot occur naturally without the need of a creator, or a universe for that matter. There is uttlery no indication at all that a creator is needed for a universe or life to occur naturally. You need to start at the beginning my friend, not at the happening's inside your brain.

The Is no evidence that life/matter/the Universe can occur naturally without the need of a creator. Chance Is not an object It is just an illogical Idea, therefore a replacment that man felt was needed In place for GOD in order that they can put them selves above GOD. I am starting from the beginning Infact I have barely began. The evidence Is to obviouse for you to except, therefor rejected.

There is direct evidence in various religous teaching's that god and religion coincide. There is direct evidence in our genetic coding and neurological mechanics that religion and god coincide. To claim any different and live in your world of god, is to live in a world of ignorance.

The fact Is GOD has nothing to do with religion end of, men make It so, It is mans desire to rule over all things but GOD does not allow this.

Re-read your little bible there. God does indeed commit genocide on a world wide scale. Saving but a few of his most faithfull follower's. No man was ever involved with the action's of god. God did those thing's out of so called anger for all these sinner's. No man took god's word and used it for his own mean's? You must not watch the new's much. There are plenty of example's of people using the name of god to furthur their own action's.

Back to the boxing anology again ^^^

Also there Is a much broader spectrume than just simple genocide In the picture it's a case of 1+1=1, smewhere the 1 went missing accidently on purpouse. Reread the bible your self and see the bigger picture.

You would be bringing your daughter up In a much different world today than If the events of old did not come to pass, atleast the world today has a half decent sense of morality.

I watch the news and all I see I a bunch of fools with there OWN agendas.

GOD Is not In the news, thats a fact.

Eh? I never said I was teaching them in simplistic term's. They may not fully understand everything I teach them, but not once do I decieve them or make something sound more believable. When it come's to religion and humanities notion of god, I teach them why some people have a need to believe this stuff.

Err slight mix-up In what Im saying here? I uderstand what your saying but desighn Is just that, right down to the tinest detail.

Can't see the world with your eye's closed

But can you see at all?

You ever take a chance to read my evolution of religion thread? Not the best, but I think it's well thought out enough, even if it jumps around here and there.

No, but I will take the time to give It a read!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join