It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Project of your choice..which would you fund?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You know how microwaves work? They use a certain light frequency that excites water and causes the molecules to vibrate, making heat.

If you do this with solid materials, you can cause them to break. The opera-lady breaking the wine glass with her voice... that really works (see MythBusters). Of course that was done with mechanical waves on a material level, but EM waves would work on a molecular level.

I would design a solar-powered satellite that can trasmit at frequencies that can shatter certain building materials (so you can level cities and even mountains) as well as biological materials such as bone so you can jellify people.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I would fund, build and deploy.....

LIGHTSABERS !!! (and I'll make my personal one Red !!)

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
OK, seriously I would fund a 'space force', with a broad mission statement of denying enemy access to non surface based weapons platforms and quick strike abillity to enemy land.

It would basically be a network of weapons sat's using everything from DEWs to kenetic energy weapons (Rods from God style) to nuclear and eventually anti-matter weapins. It would also have manned horizontal take off space craft that would act as quick strike strategic bombers.

Dominate the high ground!

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
A peace machine. Everywhere you point it there would be peace. And we'd have peace on earth or we'd have war.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
A space fleet, like in star wars, with my own super star destroyer with force fields. The shear size would make todays aircraft carriers look like geo metros. Non weight limit in space with warp drives!

Train

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
DAMN!!!!!!! You took my Super Star Destroyer idea!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

Orbiting brothel....I think theres potential there, zero-g lovemaking....hmmmm.......

Okay, okay, I'm a perv.....

I second the motion for a Space based force to take the high ground.
I second the motion for a Super Star Destroyer, Lightsabers and a Death Star.
And I second the motion of the Starship Enterprise: As long as it's the kick ass Kirk Enterprise not the pansy ass pussified Picard one.

Oh... and um... I name myself Galactic Emperor, I will be taking aplications for evil sidekicks now (Orbiting brothels are a perk of the job)

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This ones EASY:

Rods From God. Hands down.

Basically the most powerful weapons system ever devised. 25 Foot long solid Tungsten rods shot from orbiting satellites that would deliver so much kinetic power that NOTHING could be protected from them. Hardened underground bunkers would become obsolete. And no explosives involved what so ever.

Imagine the physiological impact alone, knowing your enemy has the power to destroy anything in your nation and there is nothing you can do about it. I would bet a system of this nature may never even need to fire; the possibility alone may be enough of a deterrent.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Anything that makes getting from point A to point B short, sweet, and virtually free!!

How about a "citygate" for zapping ourselves from L.A. to N.Y....in seconds?? Although I must abmit, Ralph's idea is pretty cool too!

[edit on 16-3-2006 by Toelint]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Nano tech for me also,not just for personal immortality but little programmable mini warriors as well hehe.

Matter transferance also would be cool, that is if those pesky stargates arent already just lying around waiting to be found.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpecAgentDW
DAMN!!!!!!! You took my Super Star Destroyer idea!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

Orbiting brothel....I think theres potential there, zero-g lovemaking....hmmmm.......

Okay, okay, I'm a perv.....

I second the motion for a Space based force to take the high ground.
I second the motion for a Super Star Destroyer, Lightsabers and a Death Star.
And I second the motion of the Starship Enterprise: As long as it's the kick ass Kirk Enterprise not the pansy ass pussified Picard one.

Oh... and um... I name myself Galactic Emperor, I will be taking aplications for evil sidekicks now (Orbiting brothels are a perk of the job)

Ive always wanted to be an evil sidekick Muhaha..even willing to have a hump implanted for effect.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I would willingly fund a black project that goes all out to improve Dick Cheney's aim!

[edit on 17-3-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hmmmm. one good black project would not involve primitive nukes, but different wave lengths of light and manipulating them into destructive beams of the sorts. Alot of people say nukes nukes nukes and more nukes... really there is much better out there than just small nukes... Whats the point of anuke when you can point a light at it and blow its fireing pin out or altermeter and its done.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hmm, if I was gonna make a black project..

Well, I'd make one of the greatest machines ever conceptualised, the super great TACHIKOMA!

v.Tachikoma pictures.v

If not that though, I'd make my favorite plane design (of my own design/concept) and make it able to reach orbit siingle stage, and give it some lasers and an EM cannon.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
either of these projects as long as I had a major say in it's application and use

my very own "swordfish" CT ops

Haarp
orbital death ray

super soldiers (either GE Clones or cyber/robotic)
exoskeletons (starship troopers, iron man, hate mechs)

really out there:

time travel
whatever they do at area 51
(ufos, aliens, ect)
anything that would let me funnel the part of the budget to my own accounts at the very least

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
either anti-matter as an energy source, genetic engineering, or space travel.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
I would willingly fund a black project that goes all out to improve Dick Cheney's aim!

[edit on 17-3-2006 by mikesingh]

That's great, i lmao

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I would have to go with a time machine, more than likely you could go into the future and find out how to do all these suggestions everybody has made, and fix some of civilizations mistakes...(WTC, TSUNAMI, WMD...etc)

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Matter replication tech, then push it to be public domain. End world hunger.
I would take that over any wep. system

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
uuhelpus,

Absolutely Agreed!

It is of grave concern to me how many of you were excited to create more and greater systems of death...

Hey, we all love to kill - but let's keep it on the virtual battlefield - and fund things that make life worth living for everyone, everywhere.

Wise up Humans - before you create a Board with a Nail in it So Big - It Destroys You All!!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hmm, while I would love to have my own little starship (ie the NX-01), I think I will stay on Earth and work on making a jetpack that anyone could use!

Either that, or a hover board or some device like that, but I would make mine right....I would make it where it works just fine over water, without "more power"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join