It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Project of your choice..which would you fund?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
If the goverment gave you the choice to fund any advanced project what would it be?..just for fun

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hmm, I would have to say either mini-nukes or space-based weapons. Or combine them, space-based mini-nukes!

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I wouldn’t fund any advanced black projects for the goverment

Maybe a SR-06... to dilever space-based mini nikes

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hmmm... Some much interesting tech one could invest in

I think I would invest in a manned sub orbital stealth bomber craft. Being able to in theory bomb any place on earth in 90 minutes could be very handy.

I would also like to invest money into a unmanned ground combat robot. Something designed for urban fighting. Something along the lines of a remote control minitank that is imprevious to common threats like small arms and rpg fire. Maybe armed with a Browning 50cal or mingun and grenade launcher no huge 120mm tank cannon. Something to deal with personal not enemy tanks.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I would spend it on a special interceptor/fighter n stuff like that
not sure

how about your own private army/navy/marines/airforce or government?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What about an underwater weapons platform?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Fund? I would put the money back into developing the Brilliant Pebbles " System combined with space based laser weapons for both ABM and ground attack

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Mind control
Mind control
Mind control

For some reason I had an uncontrolable urge to post this!

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Time travel, I would go twenty years into the future. And get as mutch knowledge of all the highly successful inventions that were about to come out.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Warp Drive, man!

W-H-O-O-S-H

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   

whaaa is a funny dude
Mind control
Mind control
Mind control

For some reason I had an uncontrolable urge to post this!

Now, I wouldn't bother about those crappy weapons systems. I'd fund a black project which invents a transmitter that, when you point it at something, that something explodes. I reckon it's possible. Wood, concrete, brick, rubber, human, ohhh . . .

Or, a cool snipers rifle, just for me. (evil laugh)

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
A Battlestar with FTL capabilities.

Oh yeh

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I'd invest in the discovery and production self-spreading margerine.............

there would be nothing like it!!!!

although futuristic warp gates, where you press in where you want to go and step through and your there, would be a good investment.....

save on fuel

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Well singe i have been watching STNG dvd's recently, i will have to say something along the lines of a holodeck. Or to non-trekkies out there, a complete virtual reality world than is indistinguishable to the real world.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The God damned Death star!

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I would build MoonBase Alpha and then build bases on Mars !! We need to get out there before we nuke ourselves and judging by some of the demands on this thread to build weapons, it is not unlikely that we will destroy ourselves ! And i second the suggestion to build a warp drive !! WOOOOSH !! Indeed !!!

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I would choose a megawatt class, nuclear powered solid state laser in space. It could go in Geo orbit above the middle east...which would give it the ability to fire on any mid-east country of your choosing....If you spy sats pick up any terrorist camps, or weapons, or the people themselves, A click of a button in a comfy chair in the US...and their extra crispy.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I would want to build a starship like the Enterprise,artificial gravity and all or I wold like to create a Terminator.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
A super fluid.................. above 25 degrees C~ its a gas to be pumped into and confined space or ventilations system
..................................... between 10 and 25 degree C it becomes liquid with an acidic compound to eat anything it touches
..................................... below 15 degrees C it solidifies into a concrete based dust

imagine the uses of that!

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Two words people: Orbiting Brothel...with um laser guided missiles and junk for um defense yeah defense.

Seriously though Nano-technology.

Give me a bottomless pit of cash and a room full of big brained scientific types and I'd give a go at immortality, liquid hardrives and of course the self sustaining orbiting laser guided brothel.

Probably gonna need a playstation for the scientists too...and a good coffee machine.

SPiderj

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join