It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Engineering Armageddon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I ran across this interesting article on weatherwars.info.

I have never been clear on the science (if there is any) of this guy's claims. But I came across this most recent article and it really peaked my interest.

I'd love to learn what some of you think about this? How far fetched is this?

It is a very long article. I am only posting its conclusion.

Engineering Armageddon

Given the current situation, unbelievably chaotic destruction is about to occur. In the case of America, a best-case scenario would be one or more magnitude 9+ earthquakes in the Pacific Northwest. These quakes will strike near Seattle Washington and Portland Oregon, resulting in tsunamis all along the west coast. If sufficient in intensity, Mt. Rainier, already sufficiently primed, will erupt explosively. Millions could die.

In a worst-case scenario, there will be many large quakes all along the west coast, and the North American plate will shear from Puget Sound in Washington to the east of Baja in the Bay of California - at the shear zone north of the mid-America trench. There have already been six earthquakes in Baja this month. This plate shear will serve to ignite the eruptions of many of the volcanoes that run from Washington State through California. The Long Valley Caldera and the Yellowstone Caldera could undergo massive eruption. It will be the “Big One” that has been talked about for years, but it will not be from natural causes, unless you are watching CNN or FOX. The destruction will decimate America. Martial law will be declared immediately. America as we know it will have come to an end.

The ash and gasses from the wall of eruptions will travel eastward, forcing people to abandon their homes and flee. The economic infrastructure of America will immediately collapse, already prepared to do so from accumulated and unserviceable national debt. There will be riots and looting from lack of food and water as gasoline disappears and anarchy kicks in. The badly needed military to restore civil order will be in stuck in Iraq, Afghanistan and overseas bases. Then, massive seismic events will begin along the New Madrid fault and the eastern coastline of what was once America. Everything will happen according to the operational plans of the perpetrators, for they have engineered Armageddon.

Thoughts?

( I think we need Byrd on this one...
)

[edit on 11-2-2006 by loam]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well if your interested i suggest you move over to Tom Bearden's site as he can explain all the science involved in distressing detail. The underlying principle's are not only very solid but have been known for more than a century.

If you spend some time going trough all Scott's older article's ( Weatherwars) you will find his simplified explanations aswell.

Stellar

new topics

join