It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote viewing past 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Time is a third density tool to facilitate survival.
When we take the evolutionary leap to the 4th density there is no 'time'
....so the concept of 'travelling to it' will be meaningless.
edit on 28-8-2011 by margaretr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

I do not do it any more, because of what I saw.

What did you see?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

So the predictions in there about events after 2012 (I guess it was all about some big war, earth changes, and a restart of society, even aliens coming down to help us out at that afterwards) has been proven a hoax how? The others are claimed to have been written after the fact, but how have the ones concerning dates not reached yet proven a hoax?

(I am not a believer in any of this, and have no personal investment in the question, I just haven't yet had enough proof to make me a firm dis-believer either. But I keep my mind open to recieve info from both sides to consider)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

So the predictions in there about events after 2012 (I guess it was all about some big war, earth changes, and a restart of society, even aliens coming down to help us out at that afterwards) has been proven a hoax how?

Mother Shipton never made such statements. If there are statements that you have seen about MS that mention these topics then you know that they are fakes - like all of the other MS claims.

The others are claimed to have been written after the fact, but how have the ones concerning dates not reached yet proven a hoax?

They were written recently, not by MS.

If someone makes up a story today and writes MS as the author, does not lend any support to the story? It shouldn't.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

I do not do it any more, because of what I saw.

What did you see?

I second this.

What did you see Violater1?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer
I wish I could Remote View,... people post on here that they literally have superpowers, can turn invisible, etc.

Just try training for 1 year.
That would be about, what, an 18th of your life?

haha, violator, its people like you that keep me on this site
blazer, who are these ats members who can literally turn themselves invisible, because ive not come across them, photos please (of nothing) or it didnt happen.

On Topic, wasnt there a thread about tibetan or buddhist monks not being to remote view past 2012. Gonna have a root around for it.
apologies for laziness, just noticed tibetan monks alreadly mentioned in thread, serves me right for not reading the whole thread, ive just got in from work so rushing through threads.
edit on 4-9-2011 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I live about an hour's travel away from Mother Shipton's cave, and did visit it a few years back.
I was born in 1942 and have been aware of her prophecies since my childhood, so anyone who says they are 'recently written' is incorrect.

PS ...as for inability to time travel past 2012 - if Earth and everything on it elvolves into 4th density, there wont be any such thing as time. Terence McKenna charted it to 'Timewave ZERO'
edit on 6-9-2011 by margaretr because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2011 by margaretr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by margaretr

I live about an hour's travel away from Mother Shipton's cave, and did visit it a few years back.
I was born in 1942 and have been aware of her prophecies since my childhood, so anyone who says they are 'recently written' is incorrect.

Just because some fakes were written before you visited some place does not mean that more fakes have been written. The first writings were done 80 years after this person supposedly lived. Many of the writings have been admitted to be hoaxes. More predictions have been made over time.

Anyone who says that more hoaxing is not being done, even recently, is incorrect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join