It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote viewing past 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I used to think I was a remote viewer. The problem with remote viewing certain things is that someone might be able to manipulate what you see or in some way, the future. All seers are not necessarily all sayers.

I think Yoda said something like: "Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future."

remote viewing:

"Hmm. Control, control. You must learn control."

"Through the Force, things you will see. Other places. The future...the past...old friends long gone."

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size do you?"

I threw this one in for relationships.

starwars.wikia.com...:Yoda

There was some mention in a thread about not seeing past a certain date with the montauk chair either? Time Zero? Even bible codes have been said to be uncertain as well.

Remote Viewer Joseph Mc Moneagle has been said to have a 50% sucess rate. I suppose he also chooses his session questions ahead of time as well

So, a so-called psychic remote viewer or prophet that was only right half of the time, would be something like the Wishmaster. or even the false prophet.

And in my opinion, the system of remote viewing is likely the making of the false prophet.

Devine cosmos?

divinecosmos.com...

[edit on 26-8-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by THENEO

People have a hard time RVing past 2012, for the same reason they cant RV their own death, or the lotto number, or other big hits. Its because they have a vested interest in the outcome, and the desire to modify the outcome is so great. Very distant events, in the case of Nostradamus were unaffected, because he knew he would be dead. Other factors with any innacurate go back to the basics, drug use, alcohol use, being tired, hungry, all of the things that cause and RV session to go bad. Any trained RVr and truthfully anyone with any perception and knowledge of science and physics knows that the sun will continue to rise after 12/21/2012 but its becoming clearer and clearer by the day for many that the date range surrounding this date by 6 months is going to be a great turning point. And someting is definately going to happen, but if has more of a wet, cold feel to it. More like a never ending storm and some seismic activity, who knows there may be some people that dont make it, but just because peole die whether a few thousand or a hundred million, thats not the end of the world, its just a big new event. Stock up on oreo cookies and ammuntion and ride it out.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
In his book, "Montauk Project Experiments in Time," Preston Nichols claims that a psychic link was maintained with some of the subjects they sent into the future.
One subject traveled far into the future and said that he was standing before a huge statue of a golden horse.
Anyway, here's the link below.
It's a lengthy but interesting read.

www.scribd.com...

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Lacenaire]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
There is no evidence anyone anywhere has managed to 'remote view' anything. Sure, people claim they have, but that's a far cry from being able to demonstrate it.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I'm a long time remote viewer, and I was successful in remote viewing past 2012

Nothings gunna happen.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

What did you see?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

I agree. I have had discussions with remote viewers from FarSight and I have to say their claims are self delusions. In one remote viewing episode the remote viewer called his viewing a major success at viewing a tornado. His notes described an arid land with motion and singing and music and buildings and ... That sure was a good fit to tornadoes in Missouri.

None of the remote viewing episodes by anyone at FarSight was any better although everyone claimed great successes every time.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
www.farsight.org...

www.crviewer.com...

I have personally trained with one of these and corresponded with both.
It is real. And it’s very enlightening.
I do not do it any more, because of what I saw.
Now, like everyone else, I just go on and live my life.
I suggest reading Jim Marrs book Psy Spies (the movie “The Men Who Stare At Goats”) is about a real U.S. military program.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

There was a real military program and it was a failure. I discussed this with the FarSight group as well. None of the FarSight remote viewings have worked although they proudly claim success when they make such statements as:

1. Something artificial
2. Moving, motion, something is happening
3. People, things
4. Feeling, stretching

Then they claim this is a spot on viewing of a shuttle launch. It could just as well have been a trip to a music festival, making dinner, the release of a new movie, etc.

Their claims are simply shoehorning after the fact.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I wish I could Remote View, I would collect the one million dollar prize that will be awarded to anyone who can show "evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event", by the James Randi Educational Foundation.

The prize has been offered since 1964, and not a single person has passed even the preliminary tests.

So all of the people on this forum, and the dozens if not hundreds of other forums, who claim to be able to RV, TK, PK, ESP, etc, why do they not claim the prize? Note I am not saying that the supernatural does not exist, I have experienced it myself, but it's almost laughable that nobody has been able to even come close to claiming the prize when there are people post on here that they literally have superpowers, can turn invisible, etc.

www.randi.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

There was a real military program and it was a failure. .

Indeed.

It was such a failure that it lasted for over 2 decades, and the U.S. Navy brought in their own team and trained..

Imagine that!

edit on 28-8-2011 by Violater1 because: DisInfo Troll!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer
I wish I could Remote View,... people post on here that they literally have superpowers, can turn invisible, etc.

Just try training for 1 year.
That would be about, what, an 18th of your life?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I can laugh too. The program never produced anything worthwhile in over 2 decades. The only reason it lasted so long was that it had a marginal budget over that time period. There were always claims of getting closer and more training would lead to better results.

After 2 decades it was finally crossed off the budget because it was a whopping failure!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Isn't it interesting how you failed to tel us why all of these remove reviewers are unable to win the million dollar prize. If anyone from FarSight or any other of these self delusional groups applied I'm sure that they would be shocked to find out that they actually have to produce a hit.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If I am remembering right, both Cayce and Nostradomas (sp? Michel de Notre Dame) spoke of visions beyond 2012, as did Mother Shipton.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Don't include Mother Shipton. She never existed.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Bluesma

Okay. ........"Whoever wrote the Mother Shipton predictions"....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

www.museumofhoaxes.com...

The first known edition of Mother Shipton’s prophecies appeared in print in 1641, eighty years after her death. However, the most important editions of her work appeared in 1684, edited by Richard Head (this edition included the earliest biographical information about her), and in 1862, edited by Charles Hindley.

Mother Shipton’s prophecies are hoaxes, because it now appears that almost all of them were written by others after the events they described had already happened. For instance, the first record of her prophecy about Cardinal Wolsey dates from 1641, long after the man had died. Her prophecies about future technology, and about the world coming to an end in 1881, first appeared in print in the 1862 edition of her sayings, and Charles Hindley, the editor of that edition, later admitted that he had composed them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join