It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jarheadjock

sorry i never answered your q - it was spiritual i think. but i dont know the difference

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jarheadjock

sorry i never answered your q - it was spiritual i think. but i dont know the difference

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbyboy

What i meant to ask was, when you fought said Demons, did you use Psychic energy from yourself, like Telekenisis, etc.

OR

Did you utilize the goodness of the light side and imangined and visiualized a white light fighinting against the demons.

My earlier post was asking you if you had used Psi-Energy attacks against the demons using Light energy (essentailly, the good side).

I dont think i am making much sense to you lol, just try to look up Psi energy and youll understand what i am trying to convey.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
sorry, can't. i started something and now i need to get rid of these powers. do you have any idea of how to get rid of them?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This thread is linked from wikipedia filed under Demons??

So this is apparently what happens when a kid is molested at church camp for 3 years whilst being plied with fantasy role playing games?

Seriously, any imagination is possible while under mental duress of any type. This is not to say paranormal happenings and interactions do not occur, or how the human mind might interface with such phenomenon. I've had my own share of odd experiences, as I'm sure many have. Nevertheless the mind is a powerful thing and should be approached with great care. And next time you're sparing with demons, do your best to be certain you're not actually beating up elderly in the park.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbyboy
sorry, can't. i started something and now i need to get rid of these powers. do you have any idea of how to get rid of them?

It's very simple. You just let go.

There are a number of things that come into play here:

1. IMO - people don't possess 'powers' persay. That which any of us do is merely that which we are granted to do. As such it is not us as a person that 'holds' such ability, rather we are merely the conduits, the hands, the servents of whatever 'power' has imparted those things to us.

2. Keep your ego out of it. Ego is a pollutant to any work you may be called to do. When we personalise, when we attempt to extract any ego or kudos or fame/infamy from whatever it is we do then we also run the risk of placing ourselves in a position of distance from that 'power/force/energy/God/Good/whatever term you choose' that has - for want of a better way of describing it - granted us the mandate to operate. We are called and imbued for specific reason, with specific parametres, and all that you do should be done for a)the benefit of those you are called to serve, and b)the glory of that which has called you to serve.
To step outside that, that mandate, is to operate in a position of unsafety. Your safety is your adherence to your 'mandate'. Your safety is the firm understanding that you are servant not master. Your safety is found in remaining under the cloak and coverage of that which has sent you.

3. Always - ALWAYS - give over what you do to that which allows you to do it. It is that power/force/whatever that carries and disperses any flack or rebuke that may follow from what you do...as long as you do it truthfully and dutifully.

...from my own personal perspective that 'power/force/whatever' is what I term God. Its for His/Gods glory alone...and so remaining mindful of that, giving thanks for the honour of servitude and serving with a pure and focussed heart brings safety. Do not force the issue. Do not seek to be 'more' or 'greater'. Do not envy or crave for anything else than what you may have been granted - to do so is again to risk. Serve and be thankful for it. Do not operate outside your 'mandate' - how do you know when you're operating outside your mandate? Oh, you'll know...you'll *feel* it, you'll *feel* the unsafety. Trust your gut/instincts/inner-voice...for often that is the power/force/whatever indication you're walking upon ground that is shakey for you.

...just my own opinion anyway...

Peace.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbyboy

Originally posted by ke1ewood
wow this guy gots an imagination^

Really, now. Prove that i'm wrong then. Prove that i'm wrong and your right. If you can. You shouldn't say that I have an imagination if you're not going to defend your statement at all. That's what I call ignorance.

If you make an extraordinary claim it is up to you to prove it is true. YOu have to shoulder the burden of proof. Nobody has to prove you wrong.

Where do people get the idea that they can say anything they want and just sit back until someone proves them wrong? You offer no proof other than your own claims. Therefore, to dispute your claims I only have to make a claim of my own. For instance:

"I am a true spirit warrior who fights demons and I can instantly recognize who is and who isn't simply by posts they make online. It is a supernatural power I have, given to me by the angel Azalazazel. And I can easily use my power to see you are lying and are not a spiritual warrior."

See, now my claim with no proof disputes your claim with no proof and neither one of us can prove the other wrong. Why don't you bring some evidence to the table?

It might help if your story didn't sound like a weak RPG.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by CallMeMaury]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Bobbyboy wrote:

"And the demons did try to go after other people. Heck, they went after his girlfriend and they actually went as far as to kill one of my closest friends.
"

You followed a statement about the death of one of your closest friends with an emoticon. Where you unable to express your profound grief with the emotional pauctiy of the english language?

Obviously, any true friend would have to show their pain in the form of an animated little picture of a guy breathing fire.

Also, two words: "Ninja Demons."

NINJA DEMONS! Ninja freaking demons! How can you pretend you aren't writing the script to a mediocre video game?

I'm out of incredulity. Your inane story has exhausted me.

I don't even know why I am arguing it, other than Bobbyboy hijacking this thread. My regards to the OP, his posts were interesting and somewhat believable.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
My experience:

4 ft shadow in my living room whispering "buddy" to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join