It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA secret videos. The undeniable proof!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
longhaircowboy,

Exactly NORAD and NASA would never fly the Shuttle to within a few feet of a tracked peice of Space Junk.

And the object clearly moves and arcs and stops , plus casting the shadow.

How is that motion explained ?

What force acted on the object ?

What is it that is casting the Beam of light onto the Shuttle anyway?

Besides that how many other "leaked" NASA videos do you know about ?

[edit on 11-2-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Nice write up Seekeroftruth - so lets break this down
Quote from - SeekerofTruth101

---- even up to a US President, the man who who had sworn an oath to protect and defend the Constitution is not enough evidence that UFOs exist

Actually all the president would have to do is go on Tv and tell the truth followed up by pictures / OR in this case full Disclosure .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote ---- Debunkers out in full force to once again in denial pass judgement over such evidences as trick of lights and space junk. NOTICE now that the debunkers had not produce any proofs they demanded of others except just WORDS? NOTICE how they pride themselves as men of sciences and yet had not produced even one iota of research data to replicate and prove what they MOUTHED as other's improbable fantazies?

*** I agree , debunkers are around in full force and in a way thank good ness, it helps to keep all the frauds out of the lime light .. On the other hand IF someone has Real evidence of Ufo's or Aliens , then all the debunking in the world means nothing .
----------------------------------------------------------------
Quote --- from Seekeroftruth --

Earth's junk as a response to those tiny dots may be a possible reason, BUT a tiny dot in space when viewed from a perspective may not be 'tiny' as one presume, it may even be massive!! I will not speculate nor accept this as an answer, for shadows are the best way to judge a size, but unfortunately, in space we cant see shadows.

HOWEVER, to put those 'tiny' dots as 'ice' or 'junk' is equally improbable if not irresponsible, considering the fact that such 'junk' seems not to follow an orbit's path based on its altitude and ratio of gravity pull to Earth, but seems to have a mind of its own to change direction at fast speeds.
--------------------------------------------------------------
*** In the first statement you gave the answear to your question , second - you turn around and say you dont accept it ?? So lets scratch the first statement - since its so wishy washy ... you cant have it both ways.

*** Second statement --- how is Space Ice / Junk improbable ? when its a known fact . Space junk ranges in size , from Micro millimeters to the size of a sattelite / rocket boosters .

2nd -- as you said in the first statement - there is no way of knowing the size of a object in space . per se .
also - we alrdy know of Objects that have erratic orbits Planets / Metors / Astroids /Comets / and yes Space junk .

So unless your a Physicist how do you know how Space Junk / Ice /Dust acts / reacts in Space ??.
------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from Seekeroftruth ----- HOWEVER, to put those 'tiny' dots as 'ice' or 'junk' is equally improbable if not irresponsible

*** No offense but that statement is oxymoronic at best --
If they are tiny dots ???? Then how do you exactly what it is ???.
IT could be anything ... It could be anything from Space dust to a planet millions of miles away .
---

i could on and on , but i'll leave at that .

[edit on 12-2-2006 by Briggs]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
I think you may find this DMSP satellite photo interesting. Hardly looks like ice crystals.
There's also some excellent analysis of some Gemini pics there.

nice Vid , but still doesnt show anything that we havent seen in alot of other vids .

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Briggs,

I think its important to keep in mind that despite the G forces experienced in Space, all objects with mass maintian inertia.

Remember objects in motion tend to stay in motion unless acted upon by an outside force.

One of the most interesting videos IMO is one that was leaked to Jeff Challender from NASA.

www.projectprove.com...

Anyone care to take a guess as to what outside force is acting on this "unknown" object ?

[edit on 11-2-2006 by lost_shaman]

yes interesting Vid - but its not full color and doesnt show controlled movement . The object tumbles over and over .
why does the Object move only when the robotic arm moves ?.
again from the vid - all you see is ? a white thing moving / tumbeling for a few frames.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
lol@briggs. Wounded pride? Go on and take apart my post as you selectively wish. BUT it will never detract or deny the evidences of provided by the videos of what we saw, OF WHICH even now you have NOT provided an iota of researched fact on the 'claims' you made on your post.

Standard modus operandi of irresponsible debunkers - side stepping - when confronted with the demands they make on others? And you thank goodness for folks in denial quick in judegement over what amounted to anamolies as fraudsters???? Go on and cover yourself with a blanket, you will be safer and comfortable under your blanket of ignorance.

lololol!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I guess its more interesting to me because I'm used to looking at NASA videos , and I've never seen anything like it.

While NASA can take color video , 95 % of the time they don't. If the video is taken with the IR camera it will not be in Color.

And like I've said before and I'll repeat , if these are just mundane objects with mundane explanations why does NASA try to hide them?

This particular video we are talking about was leaked by a NASA employee , obviously it is significant enough to be leaked right?

If you believe NASA does not try to hide these things , I've given the link to project prove and that site shows you over and over the lengths that the INCO and NASA will go to hide things of this nature.

[edit on 12-2-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Lost_Shaman- I have no answers to those questions. I'm no photo/vid expert. Good questions though. I haven't seen a lot of leaked vids.

Briggs that wasn't a vid its a photo scan by the DMSP satellite showing a possible anomally in the upper atmosphere and Dr. Maccabees analysis.
And it looks nothing like anything I've seen in NASA vids.
The satallite has a camera that scans the earth at a constant rate. The assumption is that for the object to appear as it does would require an actual physical presence.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
lol@briggs. Wounded pride? Go on and take apart my post as you selectively wish. BUT it will never detract or deny the evidences of provided by the videos of what we saw, OF WHICH even now you have NOT provided an iota of researched fact on the 'claims' you made on your post.

Standard modus operandi of irresponsible debunkers - side stepping - when confronted with the demands they make on others? And you thank goodness for folks in denial quick in judegement over what amounted to anamolies as fraudsters???? Go on and cover yourself with a blanket, you will be safer and comfortable under your blanket of ignorance.

lololol!!!!

?? wounded pride ?? , i thought we wer having a discussion / debate on the videos .

but if you feel that somehow i Offended you or Hurt your feelings ?
it wasnt intentional .

sorry but pride has nothing to do when trying to find the truth .

As for taking your statments apart -- it just makes it easier to read and understand the point your trying to convey . thats all .

i never called anyone a fraudster ?.

i do ask questions and try to come up with alternative sollutions to what may be or may not be a natural or unexplained phenomena .

Try not to be so sensitive when discussing a topic , it can be a learning process for us both and everyone else .

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Sigh....SIDE STEPPING the issue again. Since you enjoy stepping so much, let's step back to you claims:-

PLEASE BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS.

Please note. The NASA videos are bigger than both of us, at least i suscribe so even if you dont. So - i say once again - PLEASE BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS with scientific evidence since you had been so quick to pass judgement over them as to write them off - unless you are really in ignorance of what you are even claiming.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Sigh....SIDE STEPPING the issue again. Since you enjoy stepping so much, let's step back to you claims:-

PLEASE BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS.

Please note. The NASA videos are bigger than both of us, at least i suscribe so even if you dont. So - i say once again - PLEASE BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS with scientific evidence since you had been so quick to pass judgement over them as to write them off - unless you are really in ignorance of what you are even claiming.

Well since your showing your true colors my friend , I can easily say i didnt make any claims at all . wich is true .

You on the other hand beleive UFO's are in every Nasa vid you see.
So please show us , What Proof do you have that shows what is in the Vids are really UFO's ??. Can you prove it ??.

And dont be so ignorant as to say i made any claims at all .
if you cannot read and understand english , you may want to get a refesher course at a local school .

Show us the Scientific Evidence that there UFO's / Ets in the Vids.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Sigh..guess we have a big ego fraudster here, whom he thank goodness for, who misuse science as most debunkers will, and further to misuses the english language for his own ignorance, spin and denial. Enjoy!

By Briggs:-posted on 11-2-2006 at 04:51 PM Post Number: 1986283

I watched the Vids on that web site and most of the ones on earth are interesting , But Some are just too Blurry/fuzzy or out of Focus to mean anything. But there are a few that are interesting.

As for the Nasa Vids , well most if not all of them dont show much of anything at all .... Ive been to the Nasa web site and watched the Vids there and i didnt see any panning out or artificial Snow .

As for the way objects move in space , is not mystery .
if you dont have gravity or at best weak gravity , you can pretty much move any way you want . Or in this case , it wouldnt take much too Move a Object -- example gravity on the moon is 1/3 of earth , a man weighing 150
pounds can lift something like 1 or 2 tons ? ... not too mention that on some planets in space , you can literally jump several miles or lift
weights that you could never do on earth .

So considering that the space around Earth is litteraly polluted with thousands of pieces of Space junk , its not hard to imagine that some of it will get filmed on accident at one time or another .

most of the stuff on the space vids could be anything from ice/space junk/space dust / micro meteors or other things .. and all of these things can easily be moved in any direction at any time by natural means .

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Sigh..guess we have a big ego fraudster here, whom he thank goodness for, who misuse science as most debunkers will, and further to misuses the english language for his own ignorance, spin and denial. Enjoy!

I watched the Vids on that web site and most of the ones on earth are interesting , But Some are just too Blurry/fuzzy or out of Focus to mean anything. But there are a few that are interesting.

As for the Nasa Vids , well most if not all of them dont show much of anything at all .... Ive been to the Nasa web site and watched the Vids there and i didnt see any panning out or artificial Snow .

if you dont have gravity or at best weak gravity , you can pretty much move any way you want . Or in this case , it wouldnt take much too Move a Object -- example gravity on the moon is 1/3 of earth , a man weighing 150
pounds can lift something like 1 or 2 tons ? ... not too mention that on some planets in space , you can literally jump several miles or lift

So considering that the space around Earth is litteraly polluted with thousands of pieces of Space junk , its not hard to imagine that some of it will get filmed on accident at one time or another .

most of the stuff on the space vids could be anything from ice/space junk/space dust / micro meteors or other things .. and all of these things can easily be moved in any direction at any time by natural means .

LOL ... Your ignorance is abundant and you are overwelmed . LOL

As i said before , i gave alternatives . And everything in those statements can easily be proven by doing a quick Google search .

can you say G O O G L E .. say it slowly now . dont strain yourself .

Your IQ is able to handle menial task like a Google search right ?.
if not , go ask mommy to help you .

your Idiodicy is so funny i can hardly type .

plz keep posting so i can keep laughing .

let me just add , that what you Quoted in my post , Is info that most people learn in the 7th or 8th grade Or at the very least watch the sciene channel or read book .

But that may be too much for comprehend .

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Go on..you are a scream

The same tired usual line again when caught out in a lie - Show us the Scientific Evidence that there UFO's / Ets in the Vids.

1. No one here has claim anything about 'aliens'.

2. You want Scientific Evidence that there are UFOs in the vid? Sure, why not? - wash your eyes again and re watch the videos. Tell me what are the 'tiny' spots. This is what the whole thread and everyone is asking and all about - unidentified flying objects - if you are really someone whom a village is missing an idiot who dont know english is calling for.

3. I say again the 2nd time politely :- PLEASE BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS unless your purpose here is just to troll or to spread your spin.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
There is no reason to fight about it lets talk about these videos.

If you want to see NASA use "Snow" look here.

STS-104 Ridiculous Snow Games! 7/01

STS-105 Snow Games 8/01

STS-110 Camera Games 4/02

STS-114 Camera Games 07/08/05

ISS EVA 11a MORE Snow Games 08/05

And in this one here NASA simply cuts the feed and replaces the live video with Stock footage.

STS-104 - The Object Off The Tail

If there is nothing to see why take the time to try and make sure we don't see things?

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Go on..you are a scream

The same tired usual line again when caught out in a lie - Show us the Scientific Evidence that there UFO's / Ets in the Vids.

1. No one here has claim anything about 'aliens'.

2. You want Scientific Evidence that there are UFOs in the vid? Sure, why not? - wash your eyes again and re watch the videos. Tell me what are the 'tiny' spots. This is what the whole thread and everyone is asking and all about - unidentified flying objects - if you are really someone whom a village is missing an idiot who dont know english is calling for.

3. I say again the 2nd time politely :- PLEASE BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS unless your purpose here is just to troll or to spread your spin.

HUH?? Again you want it both ways ... you say no one claims its Aliens ?
then what does UFO's imply ?? whos flying them ?? .

2nd) I never said Aliens

3rd) Now your side stepping - I gave alternatives as in Space junk/Dust/comets ect ect - wich constitout UFO'S
So how does that differ from what your saying ---- besides the fact you think little green men are in control ??? . duh .

Oh now you want to be Polite ?? . So you want to change your assinide attitude now ?. about time .

Again go back to the 7th grade and learn basic science , or Google it little fella . im sure you can handle that .

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The point I was trying to make is that if you follow the links on this thread and look at the things that are documented from NASA Select T.V. , you may no longer accept that these are just instances of ice particles or normal space debris.

But you'll never know unless you actually look and examine what is being presented.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
"and try to come up with alternative sollutions to what may be or may not be a natural or unexplained phenomena " == Briggs

Reality tends not to be well recieved in this area, so do not be too surprised. The reason I am posting was to encourage you a bit.
You made a truly great statement that deserves repeating.

"On the other hand IF someone has Real evidence of Ufo's or Aliens , then all the dunking in the world means nothing " == Briggs

I could not have said that better. Kudos. And this one I really enjoyed.

"how is Space Ice / Junk improbable ?" == Briggs

Of course the answer is not desirable here, but the probability that what you see is space junk is nearing unity. Lets take a sampling
of numbers to illustrate the size of the space junk data set. Here is an interesting but not fully inclusive launch data set. On page
three of the pdf, you will note a series of launches in 1963 called the Westford Needles.

Westford Needles
www.aero.org...

The idea behind the launches was to form a band around the Earth of radio- tuned "needles" to allow for 8 Mhz radio communications.
Unfortunately, things didnt work so well and this set of three launches, alone, can account for around FOUR HUNDRED MILLION
pieces of "space junk", most of them STILL in orbit today.

Westford Dipoles
www.aoe.vt.edu...

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
im looking at the vids on the web site you posted .

And the only thing im saying is -- from what is being shown is not very much . Could be anything . I dont see any definite outline or pictures/Vids of a Ufo that may be under Alien/humanoid type control .

Are there any websites that show the whole Video ?.
the vids on that website look spliced/diced and cut with a ginsu knife.

I'll keep looking , im sure they have something thats better quality.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Lol@Brigs

Go on and ridicule me to cover up for your own ignorance. This had always been the modus operandi of debunkers who are only as excellent in the ridicule as their ignorance denial.

The NASA video discussion is bigger than both of us, as i had said before, even if you persist with your inflated ego that you are big...of what, no doubt those who read your posts, even with the editions you have craftily made, will know.

BUT nothing can change what happened in the video, nor the wild claims you made. Of what science you studied, no one knows except that it must be a form of 'magic' stone kind, making yourself no better than a fraudster which you thank goodness for.

I had asked you politely twice to back your statements on your first post and yet, you have chosed to side step the issue instead of providing your data, but to make crude comments about me despite your claim of comming here for a discussion.

Throughout the exchange, you had not provided an iota of evidence to back your claims. Readers here will indeed know and see for themselves what transpired here, for they are not as stupid as you presume them to be.

All good things must come to an end. Have fun in your denial, debunker. It's your right to remain stupid. May you change your ways to seek for truth instead of comming out with nonsense to debunk others again

quote:

most of the stuff on the space vids could be anything from ice/space junk/space dust / micro meteors or other things .. and all of these things can easily be moved in any direction at any time by natural means

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I can attest from watching NASA Select T.V. this summer that the examples shown for the STS-114 Mission accuratly depict what was shown on NASA Select T.V.

How is it possible that NORAD tracks all this Space debris?

It is because these objects maintain their trajectories, unless acted upon by outside forces.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join