It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA secret videos. The undeniable proof!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I found this today. I see this very interesting and hope that you guys appreciate what is being shown here. I really think that it is time for some serious discussion on the topic of NASA and if they are really hiding something from the world. I mean, what could these UFOs possibly be? Alien, Star Wars project, or future? Why don't they tell us? Those bastards. Anyway, enjoy this here

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Those objects seemed pretty small compared to Mir. You know, every time, since the beginning of rocketry, every time we launch something, there is debris. The Air Force tracks thousands of objects (satellites and debris). Maybe that is some of those small floating objects?

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Space particles flying arround? Could be. But what if it isn't? What if they trully are ET visiting and observing our satellites and etc. What then?

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Cabanman

I really think that it is time for some serious discussion on the topic of NASA and if they are really hiding something from the world.

I agree.

However, don't forget that we have discussed NASA recently on several threads.

The Secret Nasa Transmissions

I hate NASA

The STS-80 Formation Over Africa Really good thread here.

NASA Anomalies. I authored this thread.

New NASA STS 114 UFOs (LOOK) You authored this one.

Content tags link for " NASA ".

Also , anyone interested should check out www.projectProve.com...

There are hundreds of "unknown" objects recorded from NASA Select T.V. The only difference between Jeff Challander's Video Archive and that of Martin Stubbs that I can tell , is that www.projectProve.com... documents the events from Jeff Challaneders archive on-line for free.

As for NASA Select T.V. , I even watched several UFOs almost-live on NASA Select T.V. stream this August and September during the STS 114 Mission.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The only one that interested me was the one at high speed changing directions. The rest could be ice, space junk, or fairies...who knows they're just ligts.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Boogie ,

That is why www.projectprove.com... is such an informative site , because it shows ice crystals , space junk, and other strange but normal things , as well as showing the "unknowns" and why they are not space junk.

As far as I can tell , there is no Official or other site that documents "events" caught on Video in or from Space.

So anyone who thinks or say's they know anything about Video in Space , is either privy to knowledge that is not public or they have seen Project PROVE ( Jeff Challanders Archive) , or Martin Stubbs archive , or they are lying.

[edit on 11-2-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This video on Google is only part of the 1h.30m documentary. I really enjoyed this and think everyone should at least watch it once.

Thanks for the link to www.projectprove.com lost_shaman. Really good site that indeed doesn't just show one persons view on all this. It's great to have it all in one place.

Regards..

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I want my 31 min 49 sec back

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lecter

Well you can't have it back, so deal with it!

You are =

[edit on 11-2-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lecter

I agree, what the hell is that meant to prove?! I didn't see anything remotely scientifically unexplainable, and nothing that appears to be any sort of abnormal space activity.

Sorry Cabanman, this isn't the proof you want.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I don't know if you watched the Video or what , but you obviously didn't checkout the UFOs documented on www.projectProve.com.

The site even documents NASA substituting Stock Footage when strange objects appear on Screen , and using artificial "Snow" to obscure weird objects.

Not to mention just panning the objects out of the screen repeatedly.

There are many objects that make turns, change direction ? How does one explain that ?

If all these things are so mundane and explainable , then why does NASA go to the trouble to try and hide them?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the link Lost Shaman...

Just take my last post as being a little negative. Spooky new age music to space junk could influence some people's view. I do applaud someone actually gathering evidence, but there's a point where you have to say not every light is a UFO. If the object makes a non-linear move then I'm interested.

Jeff Challender's site deserves a pat on the back. Gracias.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
One explains that by denying that E.T. exists and that we are still the center of the universe. Oh and... give me my 30 minutes back
Not everyone wants to know the truth. They say they do, but when it is presented they show their true colors... but on a planet with a clear atmosphere... who needs to see UFO's? Look at all those suns out there!

[edit on 11-2-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
I don't know if you watched the Video or what , but you obviously didn't checkout the UFOs documented on www.projectProve.com.

The site even documents NASA substituting Stock Footage when strange objects appear on Screen , and using artificial "Snow" to obscure weird objects.

Not to mention just panning the objects out of the screen repeatedly.

There are many objects that make turns, change direction ? How does one explain that ?

If all these things are so mundane and explainable , then why does NASA go to the trouble to try and hide them?

I watched the Vids on that web site and most of the ones on earth are interesting , But Some are just too Blurry/fuzzy or out of Focus to mean anything. But there are a few that are interesting.

As for the Nasa Vids , well most if not all of them dont show much of anything at all .... Ive been to the Nasa web site and watched the Vids there and i didnt see any panning out or artificial Snow .

As for the way objects move in space , is not mystery .
if you dont have gravity or at best weak gravity , you can pretty much move any way you want . Or in this case , it wouldnt take much too Move a Object -- example gravity on the moon is 1/3 of earth , a man weighing 150
pounds can lift something like 1 or 2 tons ? ... not too mention that on some planets in space , you can literally jump several miles or lift
weights that you could never do on earth .

So considering that the space around Earth is litteraly polluted with thousands of pieces of Space junk , its not hard to imagine that some of it will get filmed on accident at one time or another .

most of the stuff on the space vids could be anything from ice/space junk/space dust / micro meteors or other things .. and all of these things can easily be moved in any direction at any time by natural means .

[edit on 11-2-2006 by Briggs]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
One thing we must all take note of:-

For years, debunkers had been demanding proof of UFOs. Words comming out of the mouth of ordinary citizens and credible witnesses, even up to a US President, the man who who had sworn an oath to protect and defend the Constitution is not enough evidence that UFOs exist, some even had their lives, careers destroyed by ridicule and threats on what is essentially an experience they shared.

In our modern age with the advancement of science and technology, where even our cellphones are equipped with a camera, cheaply affordable to any who can hold a job who so wish to purchase it, had recorded such proofs. And what happened?

Debunkers out in full force to once again in denial pass judgement over such evidences as trick of lights and space junk. NOTICE now that the debunkers had not produce any proofs they demanded of others except just WORDS? NOTICE how they pride themselves as men of sciences and yet had not produced even one iota of research data to replicate and prove what they MOUTHED as other's improbable fantazies?

From our skies we see and know shooting stars. While viewed from space, those dots may be shooting stars, HOWEVER, arent meteors thousands of miles away and not just in Eath's low orbit as seen by the evidence of the videos?

Earth's junk as a response to those tiny dots may be a possible reason, BUT a tiny dot in space when viewed from a perspective may not be 'tiny' as one presume, it may even be massive!! I will not speculate nor accept this as an answer, for shadows are the best way to judge a size, but unfortunately, in space we cant see shadows.

HOWEVER, to put those 'tiny' dots as 'ice' or 'junk' is equally improbable if not irresponsible, considering the fact that such 'junk' seems not to follow an orbit's path based on its altitude and ratio of gravity pull to Earth, but seems to have a mind of its own to change direction at fast speeds.

Silence by the authorities is the best way to deny evidence, coupled with irresponsible debunkers to do the job of lying to the rest of humanity will see that humanity will forever be kept in the dark and feed with BS.

[edit on 11-2-2006 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think you may find this DMSP satellite photo interesting. Hardly looks like ice crystals.
There's also some excellent analysis of some Gemini pics there.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Briggs,

I think its important to keep in mind that despite the G forces experienced in Space, all objects with mass maintian inertia.

Remember objects in motion tend to stay in motion unless acted upon by an outside force.

One of the most interesting videos IMO is one that was leaked to Jeff Challender from NASA.

www.projectprove.com...

Anyone care to take a guess as to what outside force is acting on this "unknown" object ?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Very interesting. Definitely not the moon.
It would have been much larger in the lens.
Still I think there's not much that can be said. It is after all just a white light crossing the frame. Could be anything. Check the DMSP pic it has shape and spatial distance.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
You didn't notice the shadow that the object cast on Atlantis?

If it was just some light in space it wouldn't cast a shadow on the Shuttle.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Yeah I saw the shadow....uh...maybe I didn't phrase it right.
With so much stuff flyin around up there I don't think anyone but NORAD could give a conclusive report on what any one sighting would be.
They monitor over 7,000 objects 24/7. Could be just a matter of matching up trajectories and orbits.
Just my opinion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join