It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Predators Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Here is what a friend of mine has told me many times and swears to god its the truth and I believe him and would like to try and help him find some truth in his encounter. He told me one night he was walking through an area known as 'creepy hollow' not the real name but thats what it's known as, thats what it really is a creep place that is usually pitch black all around the road you have to walk along and the sound of the near by stream just adds to it. He said it was very late coming home from our friends he didn't believe in all the storys of our area before this really. Well as it goes he got to the top of the hill just before the street light makes it easier to see. He said he was very alert because it was so late and he was looking up and saw what looked like a shadow up in the trees about 15 above him, when he thought it was just his imagination the thing began to move up the tree even more. About the same time he saw this he noticed 2 more in diffrent trees close by. He said they where transparent but not invisible and kind of shimmered in the dim light. Now this is also strange he said they appeared to be tryin to communicate to him through telepathy, he said they sounded like anchient magician aliens or something talking in some unknown language. He said he dosn't know if they were trying to talk to him or make him go crazy or what but he picked up a rock and screamed at them that he wasn't scared and was going to fight for his life if they came down for him and who knows what else. Well they just kept whispering with those voices that he didnt understand from up in the tree and he began to run he noticed another one watching him as he fled up the hill towards his house. Does anyone here know of anything like this he would be glad to hear it.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
not sure, but thats the next technology the military are going to work on 'human stealth' predator style (next 50/100 years it will be here)!! -

can you imagen what type of weapon/invention that would be for any military around the world??

there would haveto be some law on it though, just think if that kind of technology got into the wrong hands!! - it could be used for ALLSORTS of crimes (rape, robbery) etc.

Originally posted by Amazon Lights
Here is what a friend of mine has told me many times and swears to god its the truth and I believe him and would like to try and help him find some truth in his encounter. He told me one night he was walking through an area known as 'creepy hollow' not the real name but thats what it's known as, thats what it really is a creep place that is usually pitch black all around the road you have to walk along and the sound of the near by stream just adds to it. He said it was very late coming home from our friends he didn't believe in all the storys of our area before this really. Well as it goes he got to the top of the hill just before the street light makes it easier to see. He said he was very alert because it was so late and he was looking up and saw what looked like a shadow up in the trees about 15 above him, when he thought it was just his imagination the thing began to move up the tree even more. About the same time he saw this he noticed 2 more in diffrent trees close by. He said they where transparent but not invisible and kind of shimmered in the dim light. Now this is also strange he said they appeared to be tryin to communicate to him through telepathy, he said they sounded like anchient magician aliens or something talking in some unknown language. He said he dosn't know if they were trying to talk to him or make him go crazy or what but he picked up a rock and screamed at them that he wasn't scared and was going to fight for his life if they came down for him and who knows what else. Well they just kept whispering with those voices that he didnt understand from up in the tree and he began to run he noticed another one watching him as he fled up the hill towards his house. Does anyone here know of anything like this he would be glad to hear it.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by st3ve_o]

join