It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is bush a good old friend with binladen?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Is bush a partener and a friend with binladen?
Did they ever do busines?
Did their families ever meet?
Is the binladen family involved in the us weapons industry?
Are they still friends?
Did they set up 911 to gain profits , but what kind of profits, is it oil? is it power, is it to gain money from a war selling weapons?

What would the 911 event help acomplish i think this is the big question.
I look at it and no one puts accent on pre 911 questions(things that were before 911)
I want to see what would triger 911 rather than talk about what hapend on 911.
First of all.
Is there any strong evidence linking bush with binladen?
Is there a motive for 911?
Is 911 a setup for what will be ahead?

[edit on 10-2-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It's very possible, if not likely. Bin Laden was meeting with two CIA agents in an American Hospital in Dubai just a few weeks before 9-11, hardly a cooincidence.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Not to say that the conspiracy has been proven yet, but i'll answer as if it has for the sake of argument/debate.

I think the link between Bush, The US government and the Bin Ladins has been pretty much confirmed.

a motive for 911, if there ever was one, it would have to be financial. Financial on a lot of different levels. The UA/AA put option deal, Silverstein collecting insurance, the oil in the mid east which in my opinion was the true motive for going to iraq, missing gold under the wtc buildings, and the whole 1.3 tril dollars of money lost in the pentagon. Which has definitely been overshadowed by the events of 911.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Don't forget political capital to be made. 9/11 has critically altered the american psyche, providing essentially carte-blanche for all kinds of outrageous policy changes.

Preemptive war?
Torture?
Eavesdropping?
Constitution shredding?
etc. pp.

War on Terror!

Ox

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If memory serves.... Wasnt the Bin Laden family flown out of the USA aboard a private charter jet just days after 9/11? I could be wrong.. but that's the way I thought it happened

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Members of bin Laden's family and other important Saudis were "driven or flown under FBI supervision to a secret assembly point in Texas and then to Washington from where they left the country on a private charter plane when airports reopened three days after the attacks." The flights to Texas and Washington occurred before the national air ban was lifted. 1 On September 13th a Lear Jet flew a Saudi Arabian prince, the son of the Saudi defense minister Prince Sultan and a Saudi army commander from Tampa, FL to Lexington, KY. Then the two flew on a private 747 out of the country. 2

The 9/11 Commission attempted to deflect the charge that Saudi nationals were afforded special treatment by deceptively implying that all flights were allowed to resume on September 13th, when in fact private aircraft remained grounded until the 14th.

Source, which has links to the footnotes and stuff (the numbers in the above are supposed to be superscripts).

According to the same link, which references a 2005 NY Times article, two Saudi families were actually flown out by the FBI.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Members of bin Laden's family and other important Saudis were "driven or flown under FBI supervision to a secret assembly point in Texas and then to Washington from where they left the country on a private charter plane when airports reopened three days after the attacks." The flights to Texas and Washington occurred before the national air ban was lifted. 1 On September 13th a Lear Jet flew a Saudi Arabian prince, the son of the Saudi defense minister Prince Sultan and a Saudi army commander from Tampa, FL to Lexington, KY. Then the two flew on a private 747 out of the country. 2

The 9/11 Commission attempted to deflect the charge that Saudi nationals were afforded special treatment by deceptively implying that all flights were allowed to resume on September 13th, when in fact private aircraft remained grounded until the 14th.

Source, which has links to the footnotes and stuff (the numbers in the above are supposed to be superscripts).

According to the same link, which references a 2005 NY Times article, two Saudi families were actually flown out by the FBI.

So this might be one sustainable evidence, solid to say.
Why would they fly them out and let them free like birds when a family member of theirs orders a bunch of atacks on difrent targets in the US.
Seems to me like the only reason they would do that is good old friend ship.

Ox

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I knew I was right about that. Now.. Would you let "Terrorists" and "Terror harboring nationals", like.. ohh say .. a PRINCE! Leave the country? oh wait.. I'm sorry.. actually FLY them out yourself? and a Saudi Military Commander.. What could he possibly be doing here? hmm Making sure his men carry out his orders perhaps? Yeah I think so.

This is all just too clean for the government not to have their hands in it.. And they werent doing it for their protection either.

What a Joke.. So, to answer the question of this topic.. I'd say.. Yes!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lumos
Don't forget political capital to be made. 9/11 has critically altered the american psyche, providing essentially carte-blanche for all kinds of outrageous policy changes.

Preemptive war?
Torture?
Eavesdropping?
Constitution shredding?
etc. pp.

War on Terror!

Also don't forget the SEC documents destroyed in WTC 7

Also don't forget the thousands of innocent people who were
murdered on this day!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
What about the talibans that were helped by the pakistan inteligents agency and flown away to safe location, in other words helped out, we all know C.I.A is in direct control of the pakistan inteligence, any of you got any links, refrence to sustain this posiblity?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by count zero
Also don't forget the SEC documents destroyed in WTC 7

The documents destroyed in WTC7 were pretty hardcore.

The conspiracy related to CitiBank is bigger than 9/11, in my opinion. It's global, ongoing, and if it were to be exposed, we would likely have a huge economic depression immediately; I don't see how there couldn't be a huge depression resulting. Important documents that could've exposed this were sotred in WTC7, along with a lot of other important info, as CZ points out.

Ox

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This is what I like to call plain a old in your face blatant Yes!.. It's no secret that the Bush and Bin Laden's have been friends and some what business partners. Who else would have helped them get out of the country and to complete safety, As I asked earlier, Why would a Saudi (Terrorist Nation according to Bush) hae a military commander here? If it werent to watch over a certain group of trained men that were due to pull of what sort of attack?

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
It's good to know that all responses in this forum have been a 100% positive, It goes to show that Americans and the rest of the world is finally seeing the forest for the trees and are not blinded by the pride of their hearts. Although it may seem as very interesting thing to know that the Bush's have friends in the middle east it's even more interesting to know that even the Bush's are following orders of a much bigger agenda that is the illuminatis.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
A lot of people making a lot of assumptions here and distorting the events...

First of all the Bin Ladens have disavowed Osama for a while now...and even Osama Bin Laden has vowed that members of his family are enemies of his because they live by western standards..

In 1994, Saudi Arabia stripped bin Laden of citizenship for alleged terrorist links and his family disavowed him, at least publicly.

www.cbc.ca...

Osama Bin Laden had/has 57 siblings, if i remember correctly, and that's not counting the rest of the family such as a niece who was born in the U.S. and has lived in the U.S. and studied here. There were several Bin Laden relatives flown out of the States because officials feared people would blame them and attack them... That was the reason for flying those people out...

Second of all the Bin Ladens have one of the biggest construction companies in the world and they have branches all over the world...half of the world has done business with the Bin Laden family....

BTW, Osama Bin Laden has said many times that the Saudy Royal family is one of his enemies because they are westernizing Saudi and are friends with western countries.. Osama Bin Laden counts the Saudi Royal family as an enemy, and many of the Bin Ladens see the Saudi Royal family as friends....in fact many of the Bin Laden are intimately ocnnected with the Saudi royal family.

The bin Laden family (Arabic: بن لادن‎), also spelt bin Ladin, is an immensely wealthy family intimately connected with the innermost circles of the Saudi royal family. The family was thrown into media spotlight through the activities of one of its members, Osama bin Laden. The bin Laden family owns and operates a global corporation annually grossing 5 billion U.S. dollars, based upon the largest construction firm in the Islamic world, with offices in London and Geneva.

en.wikipedia.org...

In the following link you will find one of Osama's Bin Laden's nieces...she is so evil and anti-western.....

www.funlol.com...

Here is some more information about that "evil niece of Osama Bin Laden".....

Osama bin Laden's niece, in an interview with GQ magazine in which she appears scantily clad, says she has nothing in common with the al-Qaida leader and simply wants acceptance by Americans.

"Everyone relates me to that man, and I have nothing to do with him," Wafah Dufour, the daughter of bin Laden's half brother, Yeslam Binladin, says in the January edition of magazine, referring to the Al-Qaida leader.

"I want to be accepted here, but I feel that everybody's judging me and rejecting me," said the California-born Dufour, a law graduate who lives in New York. "Come on, where's the American spirit? Accept me. I want to be embraced, because my values are like yours. And I'm here. I'm not hiding."

www.jpost.com...

She is so evil and so antiwestern....perhaps you all want to burn her alive huh?.....

I much rather go out with her and not give a frack what some ignorant people think of her...

Grow up and get your facts straight people....

[edit on 11-12-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well, we at least know that Bush is intimate enough to hold hands with Crown Prince Abdullah from Saudi.

www.csmonitor.com...

This from wickipedia.

[edit] Business connections of the Bush and bin Laden families
Michael Moore's highly critical theatrical documentary Fahrenheit 9/11 alleges strong business connections between the Bush family and the bin Laden family. Moore based most of his claims on Craig Unger's House of Bush, House of Saud which relates how Salem bin Laden invested through James R. Bath, the sole U.S. business representative for Salem bin Laden, some money in Arbusto Energy, a company run by George W. Bush [1].

On the morning of September 11, 2001, George W. Bush's father, George H. W. Bush, was meeting with Osama bin Laden's brother, Shafig bin Laden, in the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Washington, on Carlyle Group business. The New York Times reported that they were quickly called together by officials from the Saudi Embassy, which feared that they might become the victims of American reprisals. With approval from the F.B.I., according to a Saudi official, the bin Ladens flew by private jet from Los Angeles to Orlando, then on to Washington, D.C. and finally to Boston. Once the FAA permitted overseas flights, the jet flew to Europe.

Also.

The bin Laden family (Arabic: بن لادن‎), also spelt bin Ladin, is an immensely wealthy family intimately connected with the innermost circles of the Saudi royal family.

en.wikipedia.org...

Just from the above information, I'd have to conclude the OP question's answer is a big fat YES.

Edit: Sorry for the double info. I just read Mauddib's post. BTW, Mauddib, why are you getting so worked up about his niece? I haven't seen any mention of the "evil" Bin Ladens on this threrad.

[edit on 12/11/2006 by Griff]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
911 was allowed to happen for all the reasons stated above.
its money money money. those buildings had to come down sooner or later because of the asbestos(spelling). thing of it this way.
if you had to spend millions to get all the asbestos out of the buildings or make 7 trillion off it, what would you choose? "then i decided to pull it" - larry Silverstein

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Although I am the #1 Bush/Cheney Hater. Bush does not have "ties" with Osama Bin Laden.

Osama when in his early- mid 30's was a sort of celebrity due to his fighting in the previous decade agasint the Soviets in Afghanistan. After leaving Afghanistan in 1988, he went to Sudan. Here he co-founded an organization to keep the Afghan relationships together that he had with the Arab Afghans during the Soviet -Afghan war. He wanted to expand the so called "jihad" that included enimies of the Ummah. (the "ummah" is the universal brotherhood of Mulsims through out the world) We all know Osama was a civil Engineer by trade...so he used a Construction term for the name of this organization... al-Qaeda..or The Foundation, or base.

Osama back in Saudi Arabia only a short time when Iraq invaded Kuwait. Osama requested a meeting with King Fahd...didn't get it , but got to speak with Prince Sultan. During this meeting Osama said that he wanted to get his Al-Qaeda together and remove Saddam's Army from Kuwait. By doing this he said that Saddam would not DARE set one foot on Saudi soil. For those who don't know...Osama HATED (still hates I assume) Saddam. Saddam and his Ba'ath Party were despised by Osama for many sins against the Islamic Religion... Saddam drank a lot... they didnt pray enough... etc.
Anyone still think that Saddam and Osama are tight.... are wrong.
Anyway...Prince Sultan listened to Osama...but as you all know...wasnt taken up on his offer. A few days later Osama heard of King Fahd allowing American Troops on Saudi soil. Although Osama was aware of the help the US gave the Afghan's during the war with the soviets....he STILL hated America for the support we give to Israel.
Osama was to put it bluntly, PISSED. American soldiers on his holy land...even JEWS walking on the soil of this holy place.
He was so upset at King Fahd and felt Fahd was NOT doing his job protectiong the two holy places, the Mecca and Medina.
So, In March 1991 Osama openly called for Saudis to rise up against the monarchy and replace it with TRUE Islamic leaders that would rise up agaisnt the Infidels. The Saudi Government had enough....and revoked Osamas Passport and were quietly looking for ways to get him arrested. He was tipped off by someone and escaped Saudi Arabia in April 1991 where he went to Afghanistan....He had a new batch of enemies now. Yes, us Americans that were walking on the most sacred ground to the Mulsim faith.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I've been having a little root around for information about this. The Wikipedia article on OBL has clearly been "got at" because it's stated as fact that he took responsibility for 9/11. As bsbray already pointed out, the video in which this supposedly happened is of dubious provenance and the guy in it bears only a passing resemblance to OBL.

Certainly, I remember that in the weeks after the attack, he did not admit anything of the sort. If he had been responsible, would he not have done so?

The Wiki article also notes that Robin Cook, British Foreign Secretary, spoke in Parliament of the links between OBL and the CIA. Now Cook was a careful and clever man, and would not have made such a serious allegation had he not had solid information on the matter. He's also the only member of the British Cabinet to have resigned over the invasion plans. His resignation speech made me, briefly, proud to be British - although the subsequent craven compliance with the Bush invasion agenda made me deeply, deeply ashamed of my country.

The Wiki article goes on to "refute" Cook's assertion as follows:

However, Peter Bergen, a CNN journalist and adjunct professor who is known for conducting the first television interview with Osama bin Laden in 1997, refuted Cook's notion, stating on August 15, 2006, the following:

The story about bin Laden and the CIA -- that the CIA funded bin Laden or trained bin Laden -- is simply a folk myth. There's no evidence of this. In fact, there are very few things that bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri and the U.S. government agree on. They all agree that they didn't have a relationship in the 1980s. And they wouldn't have needed to. Bin Laden had his own money, he was anti-American and he was operating secretly and independently.

The real story here is the CIA didn't really have a clue about who this guy was until 1996 when they set up a unit to really start tracking him.

Here is a useful and scholarly article that documents links between the CIA and Bin Laden. It seems to provide evidence that Bergen's assessment was in error. Bergen appears to be quite the promoter of the official line and his industriousness earns my skepticism. The CIA has a huge budget to promote its useful myths, and I think this is one of them.

There's also news.bbc.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink">this segment of BBC current affairs program Newsnight, featuring Greg Palast, detailing other links not only to OBL but to his brother Abdullah and the World Association of Muslim Youth:

What I was protesting was, in reality, an effort to bring recruits, rounded up by Osama Bin Laden, to the US for terrorist training by the CIA. They would then be returned to Afghanistan to fight against the then-Soviets.

The attack on the World Trade Center in 1993 did not shake the State Department's faith in the Saudis, nor did the attack on American barracks at Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia three years later, in which 19 Americans died. FBI agents began to feel their investigation was being obstructed. Would you be surprised to find out that FBI agents are a bit frustrated that they can't be looking into some Saudi connections?

That will have to do for now.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I think ti's also important to point out, in this context, that Mohammed Atta's best mate was a German called Wolfgang Bohringer, who's just been released from detention by the FBI because he's a CIA agent.

He was in the tiny Pacific islands state of Kinbati, trying to set up a flying school, when locals informed the authorities about his, er, eccentricities.

More details in this thread

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Edit: Sorry for the double info. I just read Mauddib's post. BTW, Mauddib, why are you getting so worked up about his niece? I haven't seen any mention of the "evil" Bin Ladens on this threrad.

Why?... because some people keep distorting the truth... I have been in these forums a lot longer than you. We are all here to find the truth of things, but making up exagerations and distortions only separates us from the truth.

Why is it so important for you to "believe distortions of certain events"?...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join