It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened to ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What happened to ATS?

What happened to all the REAL conspriracies and conspirators that plagued us so few years ago?

What happened to "Operation Frequency Fence" "Operation Blue Bleam" What happened to the government initializing human experimentation upon the citizens? Was this all just smoke put out there by those who want to believe, have these operations just ceased to exist anymore because of all the light shed upon them? Have we already been so brainwashed we just "forgot" about it?

Now all I seem to hear about it is Politics, Ghosts, etc...normal, random crap? When I first started out on ATS we had ACTUAL conspiracies, now it seems they have all been swept away and forgotten.

Just puzzled on WHAT HAPPENED?

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The script for the government's plan to attack the World Trade Center and Pentagon was writtin by the Joints Chief of Staff back in 1962:
Project Northwoods. America's plan to attack America.

A discussion/argument on the Pentagon impact being a missile of some sort or an airplane:
9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

A discussion on how the Diebold voting machines have helped to lock up the Republican vote in Ohio:
The Diebold Factor

First-hand experience of FEMA "detainment camp" tactics:
I just got back from a FEMA Detainment Camp

Recorded government conversations revealing an assassination conspiracy:
11/29/63 Conversation Between Johnson & Hoover (JFK Assassination)

A new analysis of the film showing the Kennedy assassination:
An Analysis of the Zapruder Film

A difficult but engrossing analysis of details and clues found in the Nick Berg beheading video:
English Words and Western Voices Heard on Nick Berg Beheading Video

William One Sac started this thread to discuss the possibility that Nich Berg wasn't really executed by Insurgents:
Was Nicholas Berg Executed by the CIA?

Your DNA will be required to obtain a job in Australia:
Give DNA or no job; A.F.P.

The third ATS research project is going to dig deep into the shadows of the world's past and discover the truth behind the Omega Agency.
The Omega Agency Research Project

A focus on the foreign share-holder aspects of our financial building blocks and the role they play in our stability
Who Really Owns the USA?

Is it justifiable to continually punish and blame the children of today when we are a direct influence on there actions – Why does there appear to be so much focus on the children and not on the parents?
A Conspiracy Against Children: Exactly who is out of control?

Examining the issues related to a planned demolition of the World Trade Center:
Bombs in the Building: World Trade Center 'Conspiracy Theory' is a Conspiracy Fact
Physics Prof Says Explosives, Not Fires Brought Down WTC Towers

Irregularities and fraud in the 2004 U.S. election:
2004 U.S. Election Results Overview & Discussion

Gazrok's Roswell Series:
The Case for Roswell: Part I.
The Case for Roswell: Part II
The Case for Roswell: Part III (Section A)
The Case for Roswell: Part III (Section B)

One of our highest-viewed threads is scathingly critical of the U.N.
U.N. Oil For Food Scandal Grows. Possibly the Largest in Human History.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Good Answer!

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Sure, I've read through a few of those threads and those that I haven't I intend to look through. But as far as answers go....????.....where are the answers. I asked about a couple things specifically like Operation Blue Beam (that is mentioned on your (old, outdated) human exp page. According to the listing Blue Beam was supposed to be in effect by 04, what happened to this? Any answers to Frequency Fence while your at it? What about Mind Control.....I think maybe that is already in effect with alot of the crap I have read.

I appreciate your information that you listed, as I have overlooked some of these stories. Others however have been done time and time again. I was just wondering more specifically on the human exp part.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well... AboveTopSecret.com reflects what the members post. Before 9/11, conspiracy theory communities tended to focus on some of the "old school" topics like blue beam, star wars contracts, the rise of the neocons, HAARP, among others. After 9/11, there are a great deal of current events that demand a critical thinking approach. Naturally, our conspiracy-themed discussions have focused on these more current events.

You'll find some of the old school conspiracy topics here: Conspiracy Masters

But don't forget that of the 33 topical forums on ATS, 16 are specific to conspiracy theory topics... just shy of half.

And as always, if there's a conspiracy that interests you that's not covered as much as you'd like... feel free to do some research and post a thread.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirty_underground
What happened to ATS?

What happened to all the REAL conspriracies and conspirators that plagued us so few years ago?

What happened to "Operation Frequency Fence" "Operation Blue Bleam" What happened to the government initializing human experimentation upon the citizens? Was this all just smoke put out there by those who want to believe, have these operations just ceased to exist anymore because of all the light shed upon them? Have we already been so brainwashed we just "forgot" about it?

Now all I seem to hear about it is Politics, Ghosts, etc...normal, random crap? When I first started out on ATS we had ACTUAL conspiracies, now it seems they have all been swept away and forgotten.

Just puzzled on WHAT HAPPENED?

Real situations are far more exciting to discuss instead of imaginary conspiracies! that's what's happened.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
yeah because that's what we all like, REAL life. That's why the television and movie industry is so big, because we like REAL things. Not so we can escape our dull lives, we need these stories in order to make it more interesting. Besides my real point being that NONE of the previous conspiracies mentioned followed through, they were just that, conspiracies (false stories). Something there to entertain our minds with the "idea" There is no Frequency Fence or Blue Beam. No so-called US "concentration camps" being built. People just got bored (lack of evidence and time ran out) so they made up new crap instead. The only thing is the "old school" conspiracies were more interesting, I could have never become involved in the subjects we have here now. Know Why....because it's real, dull, everyday life kind of crap. The other stuff is just plain.......to be nice....SILLY.

(come to think of it maybe that whole mind control thing did work)

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
ATS has degenerated into a political mudpit. Almost all topics are or will become political ideological fist fights.

[edit on 13-2-2006 by zerotime]

new topics

top topics

join