It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O Sighting RIGHT NOW

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It's now 7:20, the objects have been gone the last 5 minutes.

The closest military base is a NAVY station, and I don't want to seem like a lunatic, and they would'nt tell me anyways.

I know I should though.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
There are now 4, two tan, two red, there are now neighbors who see it and have flashlights,

2 is chasing 1, 3 and 4 have gone.

The objects keep appearing and reappearing throughout the sky.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It's 7:31, all objects have dissapeared againb, al activity, human and otherwise has ceased.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
You really should call and report this.

It seems frustrating that everyone who has responded here on this thread has suggested several good suggestions to you , and you seem to think we really want you to keep us updated.

When we really can not help you other than to make suggestions. If you reported this and it was also reported by many others it might add to the data base of UFOs to Ufology .

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
what I'm assuming is 1 was in an entirely different section of the sky, it grew very bright, than turned into two lights, one tan one blue, that seemed to be the same thing.

There is also a brightish purple/blue light in another section of the sky, though it does not appear to be moving, and I am assuming was either a planet or satelite.

Activity seems to have ceased.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I did call the NAVAL base on my cell, which I thought was still charging, they said what I assumed they would, there are no militant flights out right now.

EDIT:
I know there is a chapter of MUFON in Seattle, I am trying to get the hnumber for them, the excitement of it all, well clouded my judgement.

[edit on 2/10/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Lost shaman is right get off here write everything down.
Call the local paper, radio, airports and don't worry what they think you'll be surprised the responses you get.
Hell I recently had a sighting here and I called McDill(SOCOM HQ) and they acted as if it happens all the time. Then maybe it does?
Anyway get off here and document any way possible. This whole time you've been posting here you could've found a camera.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well that a bit far over and i must of missed them. Did they by chance happen to head eastward when you last saw them? Maybe I can get a glimpse of them and get one with my kodak digital camera. Only proble is this area is big on air force refuellers here. So unless its very distinct its will always look like a plane.

-Aza

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This is my last post for awhile, my cell want charged all the way, so now I have to use the land line.

They heades south-east last time i saw them.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well i went out just a few minutes and scanned the sky over near FAFB and the vicinity. Apart from seeing refuellers come and go still ...didn't see anything. I looked through my camera and I tried to see if I could get a good picture but...even though its a $400 camera it's not good enough to capture a distant night photo. i think the range on the thing is about 50 ft if pitch plack. Lots of beatiful stars out though.

-Aza

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There were sightings in Italy Milan last Saturday similar to this.

I had a thought what if every city started having these Lights appear could it br signs in the heavens? Is Alien contact a way of establishing the anti-christ or a new world order? What if they just appeared and went away but got global attention and nothing happened after that? WE should all look at the skys at the moment.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Ok iori.................Azathoth is also in Wash St and he is in chat......I have harrassed him to go outside and try his luck at calling it to his line of site. SEE IF calling UFO's when they are near really works............

I am sitting in chat waiting now......to see how it goes for him and if he see's it to................come join us man! YOU started this by telling us all about it......lets see if Aza has any luck!

[edit on 10-2-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
so you called the military... you will be visited by the MIBs!

[edit on 10-2-2006 by hankyone]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
no luck calling them...to many planes..........bummer

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
No luck in trying to call them. Etierh its because there is constant Air force presence where I am located ( because its a major plane refueller base) or that they just don't like me. Probably the latter.

-Aza

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I hate to be a Buzz kill , but what on Earth makes anyone think that calling UFOs is going to do anything? (Prophet Yahweh !)

And no I don't think that seeing UFOs is a signal of the Anti-christian NWO.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I still think Ufos are Angelic entities and not ETs but that is my perspective but think if you do call them its possible. But do you really want to? These guys are powerful depending on the type and not all of them are nice. If they want you they will say they are from God and please get the God's name too. Plus i they look like playing tricks then they are decievers and leave the situation.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well, I figure I should make some sort of update.

After my last post, I did'nt see anything else, I did call the NAVY station, closest military base to me, I asked them if there were any training flights, the person told me no, in a sort of rude tone, so I asked if they were aware of any aerial activity in the area, and the person again said no, so I thanked them for there time and hung up.

I could'nt find the number for MUFON, so I did'nt call them.

I called one news place, and told them I'd seen some weird UFO like stuff in the air, and the person (who was a she) said in a very sarcastic condescending tone "Oh we'll really just check into that.", than hung up, so I did'nt call any other news places.

Um, if anyone would like some more specific details than my posts provided, feel free to ask.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is pretty cool. It's just a shame that you couldn't get a camera. Please post some more details. Take your best guess at speed(in relation to other planes) and altitude. I'm hoping that stuff like this becomes more common. If any east coasters see anything like this post it here, I wanna have my cameras ready, hehe.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Okay, I'll post as much detail about each object as I remember.

Oh, and the reason I did'nt go look for my camera, is that it would have taken me an hour or more to get it, it's packed away in a box in my closet, along with other boxes, and I have no idea which one it's in.

Object 1:

Shape:
From what I saw, I'd have to say most likely spherical.

Color:
For the most part it was a tannish white color, like the color of a headlight.

Speed:
I'm guesstimating with this, since I have no way to tell, but I'd say between 0 and 700 MPH at different times, of course there were times when it just vanished and appeared in another part of the sky, so I don't know how fast it would be traveling for that.

b]Atitude:
Even though it was just an object/light, it seemed to have some sort of sentience, in general it seemed curious, playful and sometimes timid.

Altitude:
I really have no idea here, sometimes it would get so dim it loked like a faint star, other times it was so bright it looked like it was less than a mile away.

Object 2:

Shape:
Oval-to cigar shaped, oval while stationary, but cigar shaped when it started moving.

Color:
Different hues of red, sometimes it was a bright christmasy red, for the most part it was blood red/crimson.

Speed:
It stayed stationary for most of the time, sometimes it moved around slowly in the same general area. Near the end when it was chasing object 1, It was going probably around MACH 1-2.

Atitude:
At first it seemed curious and timid, but than it became more agrresive, and overal seemed malevolent.

Altitude:
I really have no idea, the terrain is'nt really flat, but I'd say probably 1,000-1,500ft.

There were also objects 3 and 4, 3 looked like a smaller version of 1, and 4 looked like a copy of 2, they were only around, atleast visible to the naked eye, for a small amount of time, about 3-5 minutes at the most for any one time, they did reappear a few times, but were not as prevailent as 1 and 2.

Any other questions anyone may have, I'll be happy to ask.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join