It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O Sighting RIGHT NOW

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ok, it's 6:07pm PST, I'm looking out my window, and theres this light in the sky, I've been watching it for 10 minutes, and it's leaving the area now.

At first I thought it was a plane or a helicopter, but from what I can/could see, it's close enough that I should be able to hear the engines.

At first I thought it was a star, but than I noticed how artifical and flickery the light is/was, it's a tannish color light and it's flickering almost like how a flame does.

Than I thought it was a plane, since it did start moving, but than it stopped in postition, so I figured maybe a helicopter.

But now after watching it, I have no idea what it is, aprt from being a UFO.

It's done some small fast loopty-loops, it changed speed a few times, never moving very fast though.
The light kept changing to, it would get bright and really flickery, than it would shrink to half its size and be almost invisible.
And it's moving up and down as it moves forward, like this;
_-_-_-_-_-_
(Best I can do without drawing it.)

It reminds me almost of a person holding a flashlight, since the light appears unstable, and shaky, like if you try and hold a flashlight beam still, it shakes some.

Normally I would'nt post threads like this, but this is truly a UFO.

EDIT: It's now 6:17, and it has reappeared, in the opposite end of the sky it left in.

[edit on 2/10/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Where are the pictures or video?

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It's now 6:27, the thing is back again, and brighter than before, and moving very jerky, it almost looks angry.
Another one has appeared, it looks to be farther away than the one I've been watching.

The closest one has flown of in the direction it did the previous times, the farther one has vanished, at 6:29.

The first one keeps flying in one direction an popping back up in the part of the sky it started on

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I dont have any, this is happening right this second, and besides that, I dont have a camera accesable at the moment.

The two reappeared a moment ago, farther away, the closest one was moving off in a spiral arc, thats the best way I can describe it, the farthest one has just gone out again.

This is happening so fast, that I'm adding disapearances and reapearances into single posts, so I'm sorry if this gets confusing.

The first one has reappeared, it's more of an orange color now, it's just flying around up there, go's straight like a plane, slows down climbs uo at a steep angle an go's down at a less steep angle. It's 6:37 now.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
6:40, a small plane just flew by, the object, that I will call 1, started heading towards the plane, than stopped, and headed away from it.

The thing changed color, it started blinking red for a few seconds, than stopped and turned back to the tannish color, and grew very dim and started flying fast.
It's 6:42 now, I can not see 1 or 2.

There may have been a possible third earlier on, I'm not sure.

D*m, this thing is really random, 1, atleast I'm assuming it's 1, has reappeared ion the opposite end of the sky again, it's changing brightness very fast. 6:44 now.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It's 6:46, I wnet outside to try and get a better view, 1 has reappeared and is staying stationary in the sky at a medium brightness level.

2 has possibly reappeared, there are some trees in the way in the distance, so I can't see for sure, but if it is 2, than it has reduced in size and turned dark red and is moving a small amount back and fourth.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Get a camera!! You won't regret it. You need evidence and you're kinda stupid for not having gotten a camera before now. You have neighbours right?

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It's now 6:50, the possible 2 has gone, and 1 has slowly grown dimmer to the point where I can not see it anymore.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It might be helpfull if you said exactly where you are seeing UFOs.

What city ,what state? If others are near maybe they could colaborate the sighting also.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Right, sorry I know I should have said that earlier, i'm just so ecstatic that I forgot.

Washington state, city of Everett.

Yes I have neighbors, but it's friday, there all either out partying or in the case of the elderly ones in there house asleep.

As for the camera, well I generalyy have no use for a camera, it's not normal for me to see this kind of thing.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
You don't know that unless you've tried contacting them, will you? Please, just try, I regretted the hell out of just standing there gazing when I saw one.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It violates the TOS to call someone stupid-
it is also rude and immature.

This member is not stupid anyway-
she (I think she is a she) is in the midst of one of the most
incredible and traumatic experiences a human can have:
a close encounter, at least of the first kind.

Give her a break- and politely suggest that she get a camera for the next time,
or, if possible now, knock on a few neighbors doors to see if they have a camera.

No one likes being demeaned, especially during a life-changing event
that she is so kind of share with us AS IT IS ACTUALLY OCCCURING!

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
2, atl;east i'm assuming it's 2, since it's red, has reappeared mcuh closer.

It's bright red, and moving very fast towards the direction 1 was in.
6:57 now.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
You're one to overreact. I was just using it in its true sense, since it is 'kinda stupid' to have the chance to photograph a UFO and let it slip by. I figured she (?) has seen enough of it and it's time to do something about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Here is an idea call in to the local radio station and maybe they will mention it or have others call in and report the sighting as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Thank you TheLastGameFilm, that is a very kind thing to do/say, I am however a he.

Theres a helicopter flying around now, I have no idea if it's related at all, but objec ts 1 and 2 made no noise.

It's 7:04 now, I've been watching 1 and 2, both are in the same area of the sky, 2 seems to be moving in a rough cirlce.
1 is moving towards where 2 was, it has just dissapeared again.
7:07, 1 has just grown very bright and moved towards my location, and is staying stationary and slowly dimming.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Wonderful! This is the kind of story I've been hoping to hear. I honestly can't think of anything that would do this! You got a real one on your hands. Keep updating!

If you're feeling brave (yeah right - when in that situation you're likely terrorized, and yet exhilerated) try to take a flash-light and make some contact. Flash the light on and off at common intervals. Try the prime-system.

One flash

Then Two flashses

Then Three flashes

Then 5 flashes

Then 7 Flashes

Then 11 Flashes

Then 17 Flashes

Then start over.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I'm sorry my posts are sparatic, I'm watching it and I lose track of time.

1 has moved to another portion of the sky and grown dimmer.

I have dial-up, so I can't use the phone while this is on, and I am trying to keep you informed.

I think my neighbor may have seen it, but he's drunk, so the point becomes null.

Also, the closest radio station is in Seattle.

A helicopter was flying around the area for a few minutes, and 2 completely vanished at the time, and 1 gre dim while it was in the area.

Apart from that, there is are some planes flying what looks to be closer than they should be.

[edit on 2/10/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Why watse time on ATS updating us who can not colaborate your sighting. You can always come back and update the Board , but you can't call a radio station tommorow and do any good that way.

Don't you want to inform the locals in your area?

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Go to Gazroks thread "how should I report a UFO sighting"
Be sure and contact your local MUFON or whichever UFO group is in that area and document your sighting. Get an investigater to look into it. Contact the local media and Military. See if they report any radar contacts or anyone else reporting unusual sightings.
Canvas the neighborhood tommorrow when it sobers up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join