It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let it End Now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
please let all these prophecies end soon, as this planets current state of affairs is peeing me off, if these predictions are gonna be correct then let it happen and start a new life, its doing my head in, start from the beginning again, this time we are more eveloved and we may look at this differently with a more peacefull attitude

Let the END START

[edit on 10-2-2006 by Scaart]

[edit on 13-2-2006 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I echo your feelings-
and my advice is to research Dennis and Terence McKenna
and a book called TIMEWAVE ZERO...

It talks about 2012 (I know that is an old subject that is tired to many people)
but this book is a new take on it, by explaining
through the mathematical charting of historical events and tech innovations
how the Mayan and Egyptian and Chinese predictions about 2012
are validated by a secret "formula" they reveal- I am telling you,
it is a great theory which encourages my belief that time are a' changin'
for sure...

But I agree- let the quickening get quicker- I too seek a paradigm shift
and a new zeitgeist- I want a new, kinder, gentler world that values
time, friends and learning over material gain and competition.

As a filmmaker, I wrote a script about such a new world (a comedy about
a world without money)... that is how I release my frustration about
the current state of the world...

You have sympathy here, my friend!

T. patrick

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I agree. The sooner the better. Hopefully it'll happen before mankind wipes itself out. Damn dirty apes...

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Does the Jewish calanda end in 2012 or is that 2030?

Bible prophecy takes time its evolving, Globalism, One currency, Digital money, world knowledge and witnessing and increase of desease famine and disater and global warming. The 7 year tribulation period for example. It will come we are having birth pains as JESUS put it.

Jesus said he will return because he has too before mankind is on a brink of extinction but in the mean time people are being born to be saved and new saints will join him. Its our resoures in the time span of infinity that we lose ball game called living on earth.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Does the Jewish calanda end in 2012 or is that 2030?

Bible prophecy takes time its evolving, Globalism, One currency, Digital money, world knowledge and witnessing and increase of desease famine and disater and global warming. The 7 year tribulation period for example. It will come we are having birth pains as JESUS put it.

Jesus said he will return because he has too before mankind is on a brink of extinction but in the mean time people are being born to be saved and new saints will join him. Its our resoures in the time span of infinity that we lose ball game called living on earth.

Christianity is MANIPULISIM, religion in general is for that matter, I wouldn't let any Bible prophecy get to you...
I was once a strong believer and I've proved myself wrong countless times, if god is real and god made humans who made god?

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Super-Maga-Zord God made God. He's actually made of 6 Power Rangers

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I was once a sceptic and believed in evolusion and thought religion was a conspiracy. Now I see it more than that I have my own experiences which I would like to keep to my self which has led me to believe in God.

I have had to explain all this before but as the time is 4:42am British time Im going to bed. We just have to look in the right place but once the door is shut on him you can ask how was the universe made from nothing if nothing is an absolute. God is beyoud this 3D universe in one that is called enternity that can create something out of it. Its either nothing or something. And Im chosing a something as my witness of priciple.

We should not even be here from nothing not even a lifeless rock. Its two principles 1 exists or 0 never existed. To go beyond human thought you go the the conciousness of God and that is being everywhere at the same time as the Holi Spirit is. But its your choice I do not blame people for not believing it normal.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scaart
please let all these prophecies end soon, as this planets current state of affairs is peeing me off, if these predictions are gonna be correct then let it happen and start a new life, its doing my head in, start from the beginning again, this time we are more eveloved and we may look at this differently with a more peacefull attitude

Let the END START

Hey man,your not the only one.

Something can happen at any moment..just watch for the signs..youll know when you see them.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
In order for this planet to be made right again, the slate has to be wiped clean. This means the loss of billions of lives. I'm not sure how this is gonna happen but i believe the tribulation will bring about much death and destruction. It says in the bible that in the end "the world will be baptized with fire". Somehow we will all be brought to our knees. At some point we get hit by things coming in from the heavens that bring about great loss of life. Meteors or asteroids would torch our planet (fire). I still wonder about the whole Planet X theory. Our sun is twice as bright and powerful as it was 75 years ago. The moon is starting to get an atmosphere of sorts. NASA sure is doing lots of space flights centering around comets and asteroids these days. What's up with that all of a sudden? When we see changes in the heavens we're gonna know something is up. The bible talks about people running into the mountains when this all goes down. The Planet X theory says the only safe place to be is high up on a mountain underground. What if the reason Wormwood is poisonous is because it's the result of us trying to nuke an asteroid and instead a big nuked chunk hits us? There's also the St. Malachy. Most people's interpretation of his prophecies indicate we have one pope left after this one before the end, and the last judgement.

Too many weird things all going down at the same time. The pieces of the puzzle are starting to fall into place. I'll be surprised if life isn't alot different in 20 years.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Super-Maga-Zord God made God. He's actually made of 6 Power Rangers

lol... NO WAY! Finally someone answered my question...

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
quote: Originally posted by Rasobasi420
'Super-Maga-Zord God made God. He's actually made of 6 Power Rangers '

lol... NO WAY! Finally someone answered my question...
signature
Im a G.
If god is real, and god made man, who made god?

I guess in Rasobasi420's childhood home, derisive sarcastic insults aimed at others who didn't happen to agree with their 'knowledge', were the rule. I was taught that that is rude, and arrogant.
I'm a G, I'll answer yours if you answer mine. What happened before the big bang?
I anxiously await my enlightenment, and, oh yeah, Baktun 13.0.0.0.0. at 11:11 AM UTC.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Why wait for the beginning of the end? Why wait for God or the Universe or Quantum Physics to change the world?

When you could change your world right now....
What's the worst that could happen?

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scaart

Let the END START

Do you think that you will survive the end?

What makes you think that we can just start over?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
Do you think that you will survive the end?
What makes you think that we can just start over?

I hear this alot. People act like it's just gonna be a bit of inconvenience.
Yeah, like we're all gonna be sitting around waiting for the power, gas and water to come back on. These luxuries will become a thing of the past. It is NOT "the end of the world". The truth is that both the earth itself, and a fair number of its inhabitants, will survive through it all. Billions WILL die however, in the catastrophic and horrible phases of destruction. The Bible says that the rest will wish they were dead. I would not want to survive because life afterward (at least for many years) will be worse than death.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Youthful nihilism at one time amused me and that was just the arrogance of education and maturity. I am not that amused anymore but compassionate. Thanks to this site I have developed a more accurate insight into the youth culture, and it's not pretty.

Still busymind accurately implied the solution.
"Change YOUR world" what's the worst that can happen. Good Advice; not just for kids but for EVERYBODY.

In the 50s there was a social movement called "Beat" populated by Beatniks that only saw the world in darkness and despair, but thru their creativity and vitality another movement arose that embraced peace and love. Deny evil!!

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I can dig it daddio!

The only thing I really worry about in case of armageddon is food, Mmmm bark and fir needles, worm jerky, roast grasshoppers.

I worry most about the winter though.

Shelter and food are pretty important IMO.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
In the 50s there was a social movement called "Beat" populated by Beatniks that only saw the world in darkness and despair, but thru their creativity and vitality another movement arose that embraced peace and love. Deny evil!!

The chequered cloths on the tables with the wine bottle candleholders, the berets and goatees and those spoken word cafes have all been replaced by all things doom & gloomy Goth.

Cycles...50 years later and the 'same old same old'.Yet the 'Beat' goes on.

This is a world of excess, where 7 modes of transportation are barely adequate; we seem to all want/need an SUV, a sports car, a town car, a classic car, a motorcycle, a monster truck and, if we can afford it, a small airplane for those quick trips to where-ever. We need televisions in every room and at least 3 refrigerators, a fully stocked bar and all sorts of other high tech gadgets we toss after a year. These are necessities, after all.

We also need riding lawnmowers to cut a postage sized front lawn onto which we pour more chemicals than a farmer dares put on his fields.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope the price of gas and electricity sky-rockets. I hope the cost of food gets enormous. I hope the price of fresh water becomes outrageous.

The end of an age?...bring it on.

Only after the last tree has been cut down
Only after the last river has been poisoned
Only after the last fish has been caught
Only then will you find that your money cannot be eaten

. edit fer grammar

[edit on 13-2-2006 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by masquaThis is a world of excess, where 7 modes of transportation are barely adequate; we seem to all want/need an SUV, a sports car, a town car, a classic car, a motorcycle, a monster truck and, if we can afford it, a small airplane for those quick trips to where-ever. We need televisions in every room and at least 3 refrigerators, a fully stocked bar and all sorts of other high tech gadgets we toss after a year. These are necessities, after all........We also need riding lawnmowers to cut a postage sized front lawn onto which we pour more chemicals than a farmer dares put on his fields.

You're not describing the world here......you're describing the United States.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobularYou're not describing the world here......you're describing the United States.

...and Canada, Great Britain, France, Germany, etc...not to mention a burgeoning China and Far East.

The plan is for every-one to have everything all the time...that's why they're either called 'developed' or 'developing' countries.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well, I personaly do not want the end to get here, I don't want to die before I have to.

I do not want an end, I want a transformation, slow or quick, does'nt matter to me really.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join