It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Net Chicken Challenge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   
NetChicken says you can't do a tarot reading on the net just using someones nickname that it has to be done in person. I disagree and I'm sure some of you that had readings done by me probably disagree with him also.

I'd like to try and prove to chicken that it does work.

Here's a psychic test, I am asking members to go do 30 guesses (your first 30 guesses(no practicing)) and post in this thread the amount you get right out of 30, say if your a mystic or phone psychic. Also, post either
1.I'm psychic
2.Maybe a little
3.Not at all.
The 1, 2, 3 choices are not how well you did on the test but from your past experiences of your psychic abilities.

For myself....
1. I'm psychic
11 correct out of 30.... Seer

Just do 30, you can keep going if you want, but I want your score for 30.

This way we can see if people who choose 1. I'm psychic get higher scores then people who choose 3. Not at all.

www.ruprecht.com...

Net Chicken, I want to see your score too

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   
5of30
never considered myself psychic still dont

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I got a score of 10 out of 30

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I was on a serious roll and got kinda freaked out and stopped. I came back and didn't do as well. I am not joking.

10/30
Mystic

edit- oh i would've picked 2. im a little pyschic. I suspect I have a "deep latency" within me.

[Edited on 4-10-2003 by ktprktpr]

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 03:10 AM
link   
truth be told, after the 10th click i just clicked randomly and gave it absolutely no thought hehe

my attention span cut out while veiwing the site...

RITALIN4TEHWIN

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   
2. yeah, I guess. maybe. I'm noncommital like that

10/30, although I was just clicking randomly. I don't have the attention span to actually think about it.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Statistics for these things predict about a 30% success rate by pure chance... clicking randomly, I got 11... pretty much on target.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I got to prohpet, just by clicking the top left square over and over. Is a computer capable of esp? I think not. This really proves nothing except random chance.

[Edited on 4-10-2003 by Zzub]

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Appearantly this isn't working. People are clicking randomly, not even trying to be psychic. Maybe there's a better test some where.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
can i have a tarrot reading please....

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Blade Runner, please post a request for a reading in the tarot reading thread. Currently no one is lined up.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i didnt know there was a tarrot readind thread sorry!!

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Yes I have been doing tarot readings for members. There is about 8 pages on the thread in chit chat.

www.denyignorance.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Zzub, i did exactly the same thing as you. kept clicking the top left corner 30 times and all i got was 4

top topics

join