It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My country has more medals then yours.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Gah.. US lost again. Dang Swedes. Looks team USA is having trouble scoring. Hope they get this issue worked out. Last I heard they still made it to the medal round. Am I correct?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
Gah.. US lost again. Dang Swedes. Looks team USA is having trouble scoring. Hope they get this issue worked out. Last I heard they still made it to the medal round. Am I correct?

Yeah, I was watching ESPN and I am fairly sure the US still quallified.

Madano needs to get cloaned or something.

Anyway, WAR USA HOCKEY!!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Canada and USA both need to shape up, and shape up quick. I have a feeling the Fins are going to be tough to beat. If Forsberg sees any ice time for the Swedes and can be effective, they also have to be looked at as a favorite.

I don't see the American team going to far, alot of their guys are passed their prime and I think they are in a rebuilding year. If Canada's young guys don't start to play we'll be in the exact same boat.

Its been a funny tournament of upsets.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

1 Germany 7 7 4 18
2 Norway 2 7 7 16
3 Austria 6 5 3 14
4 United States 7 4 2 13
4 Russian Federation 6 2 5 13
4 Canada 2 6 5 13

This is a shocker, Canada is tied for 4th in medals, tied with Russia and USA.

You can find a list of the results at.....

TSN Olympic Results

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Another very well deserved Gold metal for the Canadian Women's Hockey Team.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Canadas Women Hockey = D O M I N A T I O N

You can see other teams catching up though. 2010 in Vancouver, Sweden will be a team to contend with them.

Kim Martin is only 19 with 2 olympics under her belt already.

Job well done for Team Canada and another medal on our tally.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Not any more they haven't!

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Cindy Klassen of Winnipeg won gold in the women's 1,500-metre speedskating race, her fourth medal at the Turin Olympics, while teammate Kristina Groves of Ottawa claimed the silver.

4 Medals for Klassen!

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Wheres AMM, seems to have deserted this thread. Wonder why that could be. Unable to admit defeat, suck it up like a man, stick out your chin and take it. Hope you start a thread when the summer olympics come around cause the aussies are gonna wipe you guys in the pool.

OH and before you drag out the argument about the total medal count you need to check out the medals per capita.

simon.forsyth.net...

users.skynet.be...

Judging by this we only need to double our population to about 40 million to smack you in every sport going. Dont get mad....he he so easy to get you guys going.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join