It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

guess what??? yep major storm next weekend!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by decidedlyundecided
Hey everyone, last time i checked i got something around 2' of snow. I took pix, lots of them!!! does anyone know if there's a thread up with photos of the storm's aftermath? if not i've got lots of material to start one up!! the one weird thing i noticed was that usually after 2 feet of snow falls on a city it usually shuts down, but here, everyone went about their ways, regardless of the 3-4' mounds of snow everywhere. . . And me with ratted out old hole-y crappy converse on my feet. . .

did you start the new thread? I'd love to check it out

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
l0rds0fcha0s is the unofficial ATS weatherman

If he gets this right he should be recognised and get the official title,Not only does he predict the weather but he brings it to the masses here at ATS.

Methinks some should read past weather event threads and recall the fine work done by others like Indy...

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by titian

Originally posted by kuhl
l0rds0fcha0s is the unofficial ATS weatherman

If he gets this right he should be recognised and get the official title,Not only does he predict the weather but he brings it to the masses here at ATS.

Methinks some should read past weather event threads and recall the fine work done by others like Indy...

always gotta be someone to bring the good guy down...lol ....read indy's post been wrong quite a few times...

oh and btw the temps will rapidly drop... then next week we will se daytime highs in the teens

[edit on 13-2-2006 by l0rds0fcha0s]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

storm update...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
here is my total graphic for the upcoming snow storm... unless something drastic happens this will be my final guess at totals for this one.

here is the prescip map on friday.

[edit on 14-2-2006 by l0rds0fcha0s]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
please u2u for the address if you want it. I am not going to post it, as there would be a chance of getting banned from ATS.
I will however continue to post on here, just not as often... u2u me and check out my page..
thanks for the support

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
loc, your weather forecasts are the reason I joined ATS.
keep up the good work

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Ok guys, sorry it took so long but here is the photo thread for the blizzard!! Please let me know what u think!

And thanks for the interest!

Keep on Shovelin'!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Thanks decidedlyundecided,

Your thread should grow pretty quick this weekend with this huge new storm coming. *sarcasm* unfortunately.

Ok guys, sorry it took so long but here is the photo thread for the blizzard!! Please let me know what u think!

And thanks for the interest!

Keep on Shovelin'!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

Your thread should grow pretty quick this weekend with this huge new storm coming. *sarcasm* unfortunately.

wait is there another storm coming?
i'm confused! sarcasm for the unfortunately or for another storm coming?

lol, i'm getting rid of mother unit, sending her off to Amish country with my Best Friend's Parents, i hope this doesn't put the Kibash on my weekend of peace!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Storm. Read from the start of this thread. Huge storm that's gonna hit central ohio, eastern ohio, all of pa, and the east coast.

Originally posted by Lanotom

wait is there another storm coming?
i'm confused! sarcasm for the unfortunately or for another storm coming?

lol, i'm getting rid of mother unit, sending her off to Amish country with my Best Friend's Parents, i hope this doesn't put the Kibash on my weekend of peace!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
lanotom is on my ignore so I dont see any of his sarcasm.... but aparently the subject matter expert in fragile earth thinks i'm good cause he gave me 500 bonus points on ATS...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
LOC according to our noon weather here in Mpls they are saying this system will be tracking more upwards into WI area as well with possible foot of snow.
How do you see this track moving? Has it changed to more northly into our area MN/WI?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
LOC according to our noon weather here in Mpls they are saying this system will be tracking more upwards into WI area as well with possible foot of snow.
How do you see this track moving? Has it changed to more northly into our area MN/WI?

heres where the heaviest snows will fall.
a line from madison, wi to green bay to saginaw,mi. and grand rapids. is where the heaviest snows will fall.... but a shift of 40 miles west would put you in the mix for the heavy snow... there has been a few changes I need to make, but I'm going to wait on the next run on the gfs..

It is showing liquid equivelance of 1.0 - 1.99 through ohio and michigan. In ohio the worst of the storm will happen on Friday so it will depend on if the air is cold enough to support snow

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
How much snow to expect in detroit? I hope not much. we have seen strom kind of snow falls in december but then nothing.

But from your maps it looks like we might get almost 8 - 12'" will see & update the post.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Lords you got my vote for the month.

But BOO! on not getting any big snow. Being a transplant fm Florida I am still waiting on a blizzard for Mpls.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
Lords you got my vote for the month.

But BOO! on not getting any big snow. Being a transplant fm Florida I am still waiting on a blizzard for Mpls.

dont count yourself out for a big snow yet.... many changes can happen in 2 days

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
update... Lokks as of now the rain snow line will be from extreme NW ohio west... there will be a changover in ohio wv and pa but it doesnt look like there will be much moisture left in the storm.. i will update in the morn when the models come out

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
They are calling for snow here in the K.C. area for Sunday and Monday. What do you think?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
update... Lokks as of now the rain snow line will be from extreme NW ohio west... there will be a changover in ohio wv and pa but it doesnt look like there will be much moisture left in the storm.. i will update in the morn when the models come out

what are you forecasting for the Boston area?
I had to cancell my sons birthday party sunday, have rescheduled it for this sunday. realy don't want to cancell again

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join