It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Janos People ebook.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Well a little sleuthing brought me to this little gem, The Janos People

Description: From website

Late one night in june 1978, while travelling in their car on a lonely road in Oxfordshire, a fftmily of three adults and two small children were intercepted by a large spaceship, and were taken on board for nearly an hour, during which the flying saucer made a short trip.

They saw - inside the ship - on film, how the Janos people lived -their clothes, houses and gardens, boats, lakes, and food and vegetation. They watched, in horror, how a rain of giant rocks fell from the sky, as Saton, their nearest moon, broke up and fell in fragments on to the planet, wrecking cities and covering the ground with a layer of immense boulders. They saw a nuclear power station explode as the rocks struck it, and the chain reaction which caused every power station on Janos to blow up, sending great clouds of radioactive dust swirling around the planet.

They saw the immense ring-shaped ship, which was built in space, with many lesser saucer ships, to evacuate the population and take them to another world.

Finally, they were told of the hopes of the Janos people, people like ourselves, numbering ten million, who now wait in space, in our solar system, waiting to be allowed to land and start life again.

'This book,' says the author, a retired academic with a background in biology and a research interest in the biology of 'humanoids; 'contains so many 'first times' that I have scarcely troubled to indicate them. Ufology looks quite different after experiencing this investigation. The story is sensational.'

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> Mod Note: Surround your snippet and link to an external source with these new tags:
[ex] --> Begin external source content
[/ex] --> End external source content

[edit on 11-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Yes i know of this case, not very much information on this though out there on the net. So if the ailens are really in our solar system, how come we have not seen them yet, surely all those craft and "millions" waiting must have been seen by now by observatories worldwide. Something of that magnitude cannot be covered up ! My second point is that if they want to live on Earth why not make contact with the UN and ask !!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The truth out there, :shk: but we are told this.
All those people who saw UFOs are either hallucinating or those are weather balloons.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
interesting story

new topics

top topics

join