It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far are you prepared to go to stop the NWO?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
No man you don't use 666 to send a message to the evil ones at the top, you use 777 which is a good number. How about July 7, 2007 a day world wide for the average Joe to send a message to the people at the top that they can't mess with us anymore!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-3-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
To sum it up, which has probably been mentioned in some fashion:

If you want to expose and defeat a villain, you will want expose the truth, and you expose it broadly, and rapidly. And you expose it in a way that anyone will grasp and understand.

It would be much harder to defeat millions and millions of people "in the know." Plus the good guys outnumber the bad guys by a great amount. Truthfully there are really only a relatively small number of really bad guys on the planet. A fact that the bad guys would likely rather you not know.

Don't let the bully's get out of hand, squash them while they are small.

Troy

[edit on 24-3-2006 by cybertroy]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
"How far are you prepared to go to stop the NWO?"....to be honest..probley not very far at all.....i dont know why more of you dont understand this..but a Global Govermint...1 govermint controlling the world...makes more sence then lots little govermints...look at it this way.

Right now...the world is a messed up place...so many unstable govermints so many countrys have so many diffronces and problems....one country dont like the other and some attack eachother over it....some are currupt and some just suck....but if someone somehow steped in and changed everything and said "look we need to change how we live and we need to do it now to better all humans" wouldent it onley make sence that one govermint controlling all nations would be more effictive...

There would be less war..well not at first but sooner or later less war and everyone would have more of a life....you wouldent have poor countrys with problems like the middel east you woodent have countrys messed up and falling appart with so much violence like Africa.....one govermint would mean no indavidual govermints witch means LESS WAR AND LESS PROBLEMS!.....you wouldent have to wake up everyday and ask yoursleff.wut if america and russia nuked eachother..wut if iran nuked isreal wut if rebles took over sertin govermints wut if iraq did help terrorists...wut do we do about are depleting resources....with one global govermint you dont have to worry so much.

Oneday humanity better come togeather and stop all the bull crap thats going on now for the sake of our species we need to come togeather and stop fighting eachother (plenty of aliens to fight lol)......i dont think its that bad of an idea.....to be honest dont get mad at me for this but i think Hitler had the right idea when it came to govermint....he was in controll of allmost all of Europe.....there was no polish,french,ect govermints...just Hitler.....i onley wish someone would come along who has as much brains as Hitler did to make ONE GOVERMINT!..
good post

sry for bad spelling

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Honestly, there is no way you CAN stop it, as fatalistic as this sounds.

But they won't win. When Christ returns, He'll take care of them.

I see Bible prophecy being fulfilled.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Someone from ATS should sticky this i think..

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Yes...I am willing to sacrifice My life, if it meant stopping the New World Order.

Any person who's not willing to, is willing to be a slave for life.

I would rather die a free man, than live the life of a slave.

I already lived that life in a past life, and I'm not going back to it again.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Hmmm. I haven't even lived to the age of 16, which is when i could get a drivers license. We aren"t allowed to own guns, the government disarmed us and you can only obtain guns via License. I would do whatever I can to stop the NWO before they have full power. After then, wait it out?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You have men ready to fight all over the country, all you have to do is find them. They didn't join the army because of obvious reasons, so they stay abroad, working their asses off, they are the backbone of society.
The poor man, the poor. Give them guns and I promise you that they'll send the NWO packing. And when I mean find them, I mean find them.
Posters, messages in newspapers, internet blogs, you name it. And you know why? Because, believe me, I tried finding resistance movements, and I can't find even one. NOT ONE. And when I tell people about how the world is corrupt, they ignore me, like what all of you will do, or say, eh, you suck man, your need to rebel is stupid, here, have some marijuhana, enjoy your doped up life, and don't forget to get drunk everyday, because we all know that a doped up/drunk population is easier to control. I'm sick and tired of people's indifference to what is happening. If we were 70 years ago, we'd have a global civil war by now.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Stopping NWO that would feel great. Stephan world gov is BAD the illumainati want to reduce 2/3 of the worlds pop, spartan as i can tell you are not in a norm religion becuase you belive in past lives and stuff you have great virtue, but if it were to become a war do you think you can fight back the panic.. I in a past life creat the A-Bomb whihc disgusted me from what i can tell me past lives are riddled with being warriors conquerers since i am spiritual and am a indigo child for those who no what it means. i remeber my past lifes more than others and remeber the spirit planes. my list which i remeber making is stopping globalization

WE HAVE TO FIGHT NO MATTER WHAT THE COST the 13 families have more power than imaginable also to beat them are you willing to stoop to your lvl
winning doesnt mean beating them on the field of battle in mean stopping them burning there relics killing their families and murdering there teachers...

Are you willing to do that..... if you are i admire you and say lets form grps the fight this as im 14 right now i cant do much but im going to westpoint for tactics one info on there organization if you know where to look so i can if nessacary be a leader but we need more people like me or you spartan ..

[edit on 13-4-2006 by Murtagh21]

Cug

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well well well...

I see Big Brother has some 14 year olds totally indoctrinated and ready to take up arms and go off and fight the NWO.

Who are you going after first?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
heh i do 100 push-ups a night at least 100 laps if im really awake 500 sit-ups the like lol ok mabye 30 laps my yard is big NEW WORLD ORDA NEW WORLD ORDA NEW WORLD ODERVES

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
00 magnum shells check 12 gauge shotgun check im ready take those bastards

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Personally if I were to enter into some group to openly try to bring down the NWO or at least slow them down, my thoughts would be directed at the media. Yes I know all about who controls the media and how hard that would be, however I feel that is one of the best places to start. As hard as it may be you have to get the media somehow and someway to bring the reality of the NWO to the people of the world, to educate and open their eyes to what is going down. I believe that their are quite a few people who already have some awareness and are maybe just looking for more support. Anyway this is just one of the ways I think is a good one of attacking the NWO, just my opinion, the rest I'll keep to myself for the time being, this is not the time or place to go any deeper on the subject.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
we should raise money to start our own tv/radio/news to confront the nwos propiganda

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
if anyone in NWO knew that we would do that we would be gone they would get rid of us make it look like suicide or run away prolly we have to be secretive

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
Yes...I am willing to sacrifice My life, if it meant stopping the New World Order.

Any person who's not willing to, is willing to be a slave for life.

I would rather die a free man, than live the life of a slave.

I already lived that life in a past life, and I'm not going back to it again.

Before people ask...yes I am aware I am quoting Myself. If the crack about a 14 was directed at Me...I am 32 dude...not 14. If not, oh well.

I thought about something, after the time limit on being able to edit My own post.

As I am willing to die for My beliefs and to fight the NWO...I am rather looking forward more to making the NWO die trying to kill Me. ~Evil Grin~

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
How far we are willing to go?

"All the way, baby!
"

All this tightening of security around everything has never stopped any criminals, the only thing it does is weaken the civil libertys of honest people.

Originally posted by imwithstupid
00 magnum shells check 12 gauge shotgun check im ready take those bastards

3 magnum buckshot check 12 gauge shotgun check

[edit on 14-4-2006 by Christian IX]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Look. It's obvious something is happening. And what with the patiot act taking away habeas corpus for the first time since the Civil War?! you gotta be kidding me, of course something is happening and frankly, TOO many events in the last 10-20 years coincide with the construction of a NWO. Now, to say anything of the future plans of resistance on any forum ESPECIALLY one they're (gov't, neo-conservatists) going to black-list as "a breeding ground for treasonous harborers of irrational, and possibly harmful ideals" which in effect is exactly what they want. You see, they can use fear just like they did post-WW2 with communists. Just replace terrorist with communist and you'll start seeing a lot of parallels. My point is this. SOMETHING IS HAPPENING, WE NEED to do something about it, but the internet (being one of their tools for social reform) will be monitored like any other media outlet, and I'm sure that just by posting this, they will monitor any of my e-mails (although fruitlessly) that contain context pertaining to specific words. So in effect, the only solution becomes to remove oneself from what is being manipulated, changed and reformed to avoid reformation of oneself along with it. But how do you remove yourself from America, cell phones, the internet, mail and gov-t controlled education without sacrificing a normal life? The answer is you can't, and that's exactly why it's scary, because there is no where to go, nothing you can do but sit back and observe it. The ONLY thing a resistance could manage to do, is create a sovereign state outside the controlled network of communities/nations/industries that is universally aware of they're secret agenda. This is plausible, but as I'm sure many agents of the NWOC have come to the conclusion many a time, this is highly unlikely, if not entirely impossible.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
NWO???
To be honest, I'm not completely sure it exists.
People talk about it....do we know who heads it? Where are their business offices located?
Do you have their 800 number? How do you apply for a job there? Do they offer benefits? Do they pay well? Any chance of advancement? Perks?????

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
NWO???
To be honest, I'm not completely sure it exists.
People talk about it....do we know who heads it? Where are their business offices located?
Do you have their 800 number? How do you apply for a job there? Do they offer benefits? Do they pay well? Any chance of advancement? Perks?????

ok, this goes out to everyone. If you are having trouble believing some of the ideas spread around on the net or this site, DONT POST HERE ABOUT IT.
The tread isn't titled "How far are you willing to go to deface someone else's personal opinion". There's a difference between posting because you're interested, and posting because you think your cute little comment will make someone you'll never see or know laugh for .02 nanosecs mentally. If you dont understand, go research online (that's why it's there) until you know enough to debate it, don't just flat out disagree with someone for the sake of putting in your two cents when it's not even relevant to the topic at hand.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join