It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far are you prepared to go to stop the NWO?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet
Real action, yes. Preferably of the kind which does not land you in jail.
[edit on 10-2-2006 by HardToGet]

What kind of freedom fighter or whatever you want to call them are you? People say the NWO wants to enslave everyone, kill millions (if not billions) of people, and they are reptilian aliens from another planet.. and YOU don't want to do anything that would "land you in jail"?? unbelievable!

Originally posted by HardToGet
1) Create a portfolio with all events which have happened over the last ten years and
the counter evidence taken from the web and documentaries

This portfolio should become some form of standard work or a ´bible´if you will, no wait, a MANIFESTO of what is wrong with the world today and why.

2) Using this manifesto (I love this word) every participant should spend at least half a day every week finding and going to midsized news organizations in their country, yes including U.S., and set meetings with editors to discuss the issues and see if a special report can be created to be published/aired. The fact that people like us are starting to do this is in itself a decent story for the news to cover.

This is your plan? This is going to save the world from enslavement? I hope this MANIFESTO bulletproof so when they come to your town or city to start rounding up everyone it does not get damaged. Maybe they will let you take it with you.

But hey, smile.
When the evil troops are marching into town, rounding up little old ladies, bombing the buildings around you, tieing you up and telling you to meet your new alien overlords.. you can atleast think back to this thread and say "atleast I did not do anything to LAND myself in JAIL".

Originally posted by XL5
The NWo uses many things to control us right now. Money, taxes, laws, Ad's, fear and media. If they keep us poor, others will become desperate and get guns to rob, then they ban guns and keep us in fear of people with guns. Then we have to rely on police systems that are not going to stop it, then they use terrorism to make us sign over our rights / freedoms.

Then they ban guns and keep us in fear of people with guns? Well, they havn't banned them yet. So, lets stop the NWO from doing this futher.

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
As for the best plan of action, I believe you seem to have some very good ideas. And basically you can take one of two useful routes.

1) Build a complimentary website that allies itself with other like minded site such as ATS

i.e.

Project for the Exposure of Hidden Institutions

home.planet.nl...

or

2) Found/participate in a non-violent resistance group that compiles data in relative secrecy and then releases large blocks of information to the web - not unlike the top Warez groups release software.

So, after years of researching the NWO and time for preparing. We have people from all over saying that they know what the NWO is and what it's about,etc. And our plans to stop the evil NWO is make a website and non-violent resistance that compiles data.

Im sure the NWO is very scared about messing with us now. Your family is safe.

Its good for the NWO that you guys that say you know the NWO is real will not stand up and stop them. Lets just sit here and talk about it for a few more years... then if something happens.. we can all just complain.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Im willing to contribute .

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Its good for the NWO that you guys that say you know the NWO is real will not stand up and stop them. Lets just sit here and talk about it for a few more years... then if something happens.. we can all just complain.

I agree action must be tooken. I live in Canada and the NWO which I'm sure is around doesn't really affect us like it does in the rest of the world. They NWO is definitly hidden up here because there is no one to point your finger at. Although laws are just passed up here whenever the government feels like it as well as camaras are put up on the major streets. Heres hoping the NWO fogets about us Canadians.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm prepared to go all the way to the equator to live in the damn jungle and hide from all the woes that are fixing to plague mankind, if it's at all possible to hide from it.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Amen!

To all of those here so quick to support violence let us not forget:

"Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take up the sword shall perish by the sword."

We are fighting more than men here - and let us not - in fighting monsters - become monsters ourselves.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I dont think this thing is stopable, we can talk about it sure and only asume what it is about but to stop it I dont think we can.
I'ts way too late to do anithing.
The majority of the world is blind and take it litely, only if one studies the facts that are around him can reach the conclusion that the world is changeing and prepering for a big event that will rock the earth.
We are just regular human beings, i dont know maybe the best thing we can do is hide for a while like a scared animals.
That's how we will be viewed, like a dumb animal.
I just hope it does not hapen in my life time but i doubt that it will pass me, this is close real close.

No one can be trusted that saing go's around and what can be more dumb then to be afraid of each other.
We made this posible, if it were not for us it would never hapend.
We willingly accepted this with out noticing, so long for humanity and for man kind, for creation, it will all be gone, what a pitty.
Only a few know this some know of it but does not pay atention to it, some take it has a joke.
Only a few amount of people see things changing in to worse has things hapen around them all over the world.
It's Game Over.

XL5

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Guns are banned in most citys in the US. If you don't think so, start wearing a gun belt and a gun you "own" in the city!

If people didn't have fear, there would be no NWO. Fear=greed.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Thanks for starting this thread. This is something I have been thinking about for months. Here are a few starter ideas.

ONE - (Obviously) Get informed and inform others. Pick and choose from the 'tin foil hatters' and reasoned dissent. 9-11 is an excellent place to start. Dr. Steven Jones' articles on the improbability of the official story are excellent. If the official cover story is bogus, the implications are huge. Namely that the "War on Terror" is a scam and the administration knows it.

Go here:

english.pravda.ru...

(I know, I know, can anything good come out of Pravda? The article is American, but you won't see it in our papers)

TWO - Work only for radical change politically. Push for a Bush impeachment. (Yes, I voted for him. Twice.) Even if he has been innocent, which I no longer believe, he is now co-opted. And he has gone with the program, instead of standing up to the bastards. He is a focal point and deserves to go even if for nothing else than spying on our citizens under the guise of "protecting us". When does that spying extend to political dissenters? Me? YOU?

Opt out of the left\right, Rep\Dem battle. It is a shell game to keep you misdirected from the real battle which is the control of our country by globalists. Do you REALLY think things would have been different under a Kerry administration? The NWO advances no matter who is in the oval office. There are some voices out there. I only know of three. Reps. Ron Paul, Tom Tancredo and Cynthia McKinney. They're on different sides of the aisle, but that crap doesn't matter now. Help them get their message out.

THREE - Vote with your money. Boycott the big multi-national corporations whenever you can and buy local. And encourage others to do the same. Your previous "intelligent purchaces" may not prove to be so. There are international bankers and industrialists who are selling this country (and their own workers) out to push for a global agenda. Don't give them money for the rope they will later use to hang us with.

FOUR - Simplify your life. Get out of as much debt as you can. Develop a useful skill. (and code slinging is NOT it) How about: woodworking, quilting, hydroponics, small engine repair, animal husbandry, alternative energy or bow hunting, as examples. ANYTHING to make you feel less dependent on the 'information economy'. Because if that economy tanks, most of that information will be worthless. Step back from the rat race and learn how to LIVE without caffeine, portfolios and stress. This is good advice as well as a blow on the empire.

The revolution must begin with you.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   

We are fighting more than men here - and let us not - in fighting monsters - become monsters ourselves.

Duly noted,

although i believe that becoming a monster is still preferrable to becoming a victim, isn't it? i don't see how peaceful action will result in more than massive slaughter, as the 29th century clearly shows. Defending one's life is not just an option but an obligation, and while survival isn't all it's made to be (life's a temporary affair anyway), assuring that agressive minorities of control freaks don't get a free lunch is paramount !

Don't let them get away, take them with you at any cost, we might not kill them outright but if we weaken them enough, others will follow and sooner or later they will perish in the firestorm they created for sheer bloodlust. In that case, we may not be remembered, but we sure as heck will have made a difference.

[edit on 17-2-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Why waste time trying to stop it? It will all be solved just after alittle conflict mostly known as Armageddon.
The folks that do all the protesting and crap make me wonder who's side they are really on. :/

You can't stop something that the one that knows the count of the hairs on your head is allowing to happen. Make sure your soul is in the right hands and sit back and enjoy the entertainment.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
as long as soldiers don't burst into my house and try and drag me out,
as long as I have a job and a house to live in, while being able to survive,
and as long as no one I know is unjustly detained, I won't rebel.
It is simple, I don't mind the reading of my e-mail (which I have noticed to be reality after I sent myself a 125 page pdf file and got it 7 HOURS later), as long as they don't put me somewhere uncool. I like to be able to bitch, but I am harmeless, when unprovoked. I am a Pole, the Polish have been invaded over and over again, we know how it is to conform to the oppressors. And the only reason we rebel is when the oppressors cross the line by raping our women and children while beating the crap outa us.
Or deportation and/or killings of the ones we care for. Oh, and there is no way in hell I'm getting chiped, that might be the only reason that they might find me a threat. But seriously, I hate stuff in my skin, that's why I have no piercings or tatoos, they're nasty. I never understood why women pierce their lips and tongues, makes them really ugly I find.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Allright gents, we have a pattern forming here...

First off thanks again for your adding to this thread.

Secondly, I must stress that actions need to be non-violent, because violence will get you in a position where you will be neutralized by being in jail or dead. Period.

Unless you plan to gather all the free thinkers on the planet and storm the White House with sticks, stones and bones (no skulls
) you are not going to make a difference.

Hold your horses, there is plenty of fighting coming if I judge things correctly. Again, we NEED public opinion in our favour if anything is to come from a resistance movement.

1) Create a solid portfolio which can be presented to the press
2) On a certain day at a certain time, this portfolio will be presented to the local media in as many countries as possible. (Well, as close to simultanious as possible given TZ differences. Get as much attention as possible, speak in public, scream, bitch and foam until you get coverage.
just don´t get yourself jailed, you must be free to roam around and present the evidence. Volunteers, report. I´m making a list of people who are willing to cooporate in their country.

I´ve counted so far:

U.S. more than 5
Canada: 2
Netherlands: 4
U.K. 2
Spain: 1

I´m looking for:

France
Belgium
Austria
Russia (Any new state)
Poland
Scandinavia (any part)
Iceland
Italy
Middle-East (any)
Africa (any)
Asia (any)

And every other damn region I forgot.

In due time I´ll make a Skype ID available so we can have a pan-chat.

No, I will not publish the list, as this board is way to public for comfort.
Be anonymous all the time, I do not want your names, I want your help in spreading the word offline.

3) After disclosure day, I need at least one speaker in each country who can talk to the press for interviews and comments. This means exposure, I am volunteering for the Netherlands for that position.

Anything else?

Who thinks he already has some form of bundled evidence we could use as a baseline?

HTG

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Remember how they played JFK? such a sloppy operation yet far too many people STILL don't want to get it. there's piles of evidence, really, just watch the damned (cut up, but nevertheless) film, consider 9/11, last time i've checked, demolition engineers have to jump through all the hoops to properly pulverize a building, yet the WTC alledgedly did it all by itself - 3 times in a row.

Does anyone see a pattern here? History is full of distortions if you dare to look at them, it takes the proper mindset to do just that, and one thing's for certain, the media is not going to broadcast any of this, they'll reamin in denial until the very end.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Since everything that we post on this site can be released to NWO authorities (such as Homeland Security, for one) by the ATS admins, I jsut have one thing to say on that:

In war, there's no need to argue or try to convince, you only have the choice to resist, counter-attack or either run away to save your ass, or you beloved's asses.

Preparedness is a key element to war, wether you choose to fight or escape. If you don't get prepared, when the war will break out you might get in a position of total powerlessness, and then you've lost. Research and inform yourself on the ennemy's weakenesses, on possible safe places where you can dwell and assemble with other people, and means through which acquiring resources of survival. I don't mean becoming a crazed survivalist living in his bombproof shack, I just mean studying the enemy's potential, the positions he's more likely/unlikely to take, and to connect with people and get resources that might be helpful in a situation of war.

To gather as much people as possible on your cause, yes, it must be done. You must teach, inform and wake up people around you on the plot that works against them, but that must be done before the war arrives, and since nobody knows when it's coming, that means NOW.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
As far as the evidence hitting them in the face, I do not agree. The thing is that the media are set against following what has been spinned into conspiracy theories.

The only way to get attention is to get a coordinated global action underway as I´ve described above.

The power is in numbers! As I´ve said before, that fact that, say, 500 of us spread all over the globe do this simultaniously is in itself very newsworthy and will get a lot of global attention. And, hopefully, wake up enough people to get at least 9/11 reopened, and the subject of depleted uranium re-examined for one.

About the arming yourself and being prepared for war, yes, I must agree even though we need to be careful not to attract too much attention to the militia part of things until we must because there is no other peaceful resource left for us to do.

Funny, this discussion makes me think about a doc I saw a while back how journalists kept fighting Hitler until the day he came to absolute power (when Hindenburg died). They tried and tried and tried, but did not unite.

Thus they were silenced one by one in a camp near Dachau, the first of many concentration camps. This was well before the Polish invasion, this went on between 1929 - 1936

What if they had united? Well this comparision is not entirely fair, but my point is do not pick up arms until you can back up your ideals with numbers and public support. Doing so before that will get you out of the picture.

How do you get public support? Media. Once Hitler controlled those through a network of fear, he had the power to do whatever he wanted.

And so he did.

And so will others soon, unless... yahdiyah.

HTG

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Amen!

To all of those here so quick to support violence let us not forget:

"Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take up the sword shall perish by the sword."

I'm not nonviolent, but I do think that people are ultimately not taking orders from other (incarnate) people. It's possible to thin out their ranks but not to capture the Commander, so to speak.

I'm also suspicious of people who support resistance movements online. That Redpill thread was days' and days' worth of fluff, but it came to an abrupt hault when I asked why more people did not verify a single rebuttal for themselves. However, quality-control rarely appears in so many inane or inherently anti-Christian threads here, let alone a post which pretty clearly advocates physical resistance. Is it so paraoid to call this poseur an agent, or to at least say he's putting on quite a show for them when everyone reading has been invited to a private meeting?

Getting back to the topic of tangible action, there's nothing romantic about it. Surroundings change with the moment, and tomorrow isn't promised. Murderers, vandals, solicitors, and theives just suck it up, forget their dignity, go wild, and walk off. More often than not, all this backtracking is the only reason they get caught.

War is just a free for all, and the side which loses it's nerve can't take anymore and submits.

If you feel this is called for, I would suggest you be resourceful enough to count on as few people as possible; most are too worthless to be trusted in the simplest issues. Unless you're trying to get talked out of anything in life, say nothing, stupid. This isn't the sort of thing you put to a vote.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pdo3
I'm also suspicious of people who support resistance movements online. That Redpill thread was days' and days' worth of fluff, but it came to an abrupt hault when I asked why more people did not verify a single rebuttal for themselves. However, quality-control rarely appears in so many inane or inherently anti-Christian threads here, let alone a post which pretty clearly advocates physical resistance. Is it so paraoid to call this poseur an agent, or to at least say he's putting on quite a show for them when everyone reading has been invited to a private meeting?

We need to do something. I am open to suggestions. What better way to communicate through a board where all are anonymous? How can you stop this, even if this forum is infested with spooks (which I doubt) they cannot stop a global action to bombard the press with a strong portfolio of evidence, even if it is circumstancial.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There's no indication yet whether the new world order will be any better/worse, or indeed any different at all, compared to the old world order.

As such, I think it's presumptious for people to take action one way or another.

The universe is an innordinately complex system, and it achieves balance through wild fluctuation between polar opposites, order and chaos. I'm humbled by the scale and flawless performance, the immense intricacy, and so am content to simply watch in awe and wait to die. Most people seem intent on fleeing from what they perceive as threatening - change. I think it's wiser to embrace it and incarnate it within oneself. To each his own I suppose, we're all responsible for our own happiness and contentment, and we all suffer the consequences of our decisions and commitments.

Some fancy themselves the servants of either Order or Chaos, but I suspect about half are deluded as to which side they're actually batting for, and they're all too full of themselves to realize the consequences of their actions extend outward past the boundaries of immediate comprehension. (IOW - we know not what we do)

I'm content with whatever happens, because I just love watching the whole slippery mass in motion, love to watch things change, I guess that's the bottom line. Some people devote themselves to disappointment, and that's just sad.

Things die all the time, and new things grow, change is a fundamental pillar of existence.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

We need to do something. I am open to suggestions. What better way to communicate through a board where all are anonymous? How can you stop this, even if this forum is infested with spooks (which I doubt) they cannot stop a global action to bombard the press with a strong portfolio of evidence, even if it is circumstancial.

The press is paid for and qualifies the evidense (and illegal acts) as it pleases.
There's more of that evidense than you will ever be able to read, let alone find. It's readily available - on the conspiracy theory pages.
I'm not even saying that it's wrong to make some people's lives very difficult, but this will not make a statement. Only a certain kind of person does things like that, you know.

Ever read the Bible, where the friggin' Tribualtion is happening? I mean these dopes, who you can never seem to reach out to in the smallest way, know it's God causing all these Extinction level Events, and they still blaspheme Him!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join