It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AIDS in Condoms conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Was searching for some info on this conspiracy, found this:

www.kersplebedeb.com...

Here's how the conspiracy goes: AIDS is being spread by condoms,It's part of a population control plan. I know- sounds like baloney. Africans have been saying this for ages though, and I don't underestimate them (that would be patronizing and racist) so I lend an ear to them. Anybody have any substantial facts on this conspiracy theory?

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Can't Work. AIDS cannot survive long outside of the bloodstream, infact, it dies almost immediately when in contact with the air.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
can it not exist in the substance for pre lubrication within the condom?

I do think that this may be false or there would be far more cases of people with AIDS which would come from an unsubstanciated source.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
But, do remember that HIV can live long in other fluids (spermicides). That's why tatoo needles are not safe. The virus lives in the ink. It is correct that it will die if exposed to the air but could possibly live in the spermicide. Not that I subsribe to this theory because I actually just heard of it.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The problem afaics, is that HIV might just be a cofactor, not the whole deal, and who knows what condoms could be laced with? Remember, reliability isn't paramount, random infections would be sufficient for the depopulationists, wouldn't they?

Of course, this train of thought opens up a can of worms, doesn't it ?

If you don't understand what i'm getting at, i'll give you an analogy.. i know someone who doesn't drink squat (no alcohol i mean), yet his liver condition leaves a lot to be desired, and every time a MD takes a look at that datasheet, he/she just smiles (un)knowingly, making (mostly) stupid remarks wrt drinking less and all. Can't convince them, circular logic at work, they won't believe anyone with liver condition, so there's no reason to question their stereotypical approach, because every case of bad liver condition was the result of drinking anyway...

If you or i contacted AIDS somehow, out of the blue so to speak, would anyone believe it wasn't drug use /promiscuity or any other stigmatised activity? of course not and a few years ago, you'd have been labelled a homo, too.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
But, do remember that HIV can live long in other fluids

Not making a judgement call on this particular theory, and you can only take this as hearsay under the circumstances, but in research I had access to back in the early 90's (sorry it was in print and I don't have a link) the live virus was detected in sewage treatment plants.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
Was searching for some info on this conspiracy, found this:

www.kersplebedeb.com...

Here's how the conspiracy goes: AIDS is being spread by condoms,It's part of a population control plan.

I doubt it. Aids may have been created for population control but I think as it first appeared in the 1940s [?] that is unlikely. The idea that condoms spread the virus.. well thats just gross. Right now I'm imagining a new 'job' at the factory..

Seriously though it's not plausable.. there'd be too many whistle blowers and if it were true just as many women would have aids as gay men [where latex may be more likely to break].

I suggest people look at the author's other writings.. and specifically his bio. Now thats interesting!

[edit on 11-2-2006 by riley]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Are you kidding me? AIDS spread by condoms? If that were true then half the planet would be infected with it. This is a ridiculous conspiracy.... hell its not even a conspiracy it's just plain ridiculous. Yeah great way for condom companies to make money...... by infecting and killing its customers.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riley
Aids may have been created for population control

when did this come out??

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I didn't come up with this conspiracy theory. People in Africa did (why the AIDs rates are so high- not because they think it's "magic" or some other baloney the media reports). Also a "whistleblower" was on Alex Jones the other day talkinga about this. It sounded sort of interesting.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
Africans have been saying this for ages though, and I don't underestimate them (that would be patronizing and racist) so I lend an ear to them.

Africa has the highest amount of HIV/AIDS cases in the world (approx 1/3 of the population in many areas). Teachings such as these only go to exacerbate the problem. When I worked in Sierra Leone, one of the local leaders stated that the only way to cure a man of AIDS was to have sex with a virgin. I am not saying this to be racist, I am saying that taking their word for the treatment of this condition may not be the best course of action.

Condoning the practice of unprotected sex is both stupid and irresponsible.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Well if HIV is in condoms, so what? 10 Scientific Reasons why HIV can not cause AIDS

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Yes, the virgins legend was present in South Africa when I visited the place a few years ago. Another legend in South Africa was the you have to have to rape a white girl (!) to get cured from AIDs. There's a reason why AIDs is much rarer in Europe and North America though, and it may not have anything to do with protected sex. Europeans developed a Bubonic plague resistance gene which so happens to make AIDs infection harder (the two diseases have nothing to do with each other obviously, but the gene makes it harder for the virus to penetrate cells and spread it's genetic material). A study just confirmed this. It can account for up to 20% less AIDs cases. Polygamy is also common in parts of Africa, extended families and so forth. Another reason AIDs might be such a scourge.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What ridiculous crap!
Even more believable is that the "depopulationists" are importing immigrants with bubonic plague!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And did you know that Santa Clauses secret army has infiltrated the highest levels of government in an attempt to genetically engineer human elven hybrids for his toy factory?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

top topics

join