It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep Thoughts -- by Paris Hilton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Let me fist say that I'm not sure how to source this thread because I'm typing it verbatim right out of the magazine.

I was just in the bathroom reading the February 6, 2006 edition of People magazine and on pg. 24 there's a little section titled Deep Thoughts -- by Paris Hilton. This is good fodder for BTS.

Long for clues to unlock the enigma that is Paris Hilton? Check out these quotes from her 221-page deposition, part of a defamation suit filed by a dance-club denizen who claims Hilton planted gossip about her. Hilton denies the charge.

Q) Were they U.K. publications?

Hilton) No....there is stuff in London.

Q) London is a U.K. publication.

Hilton) Right. U.K. Whatever.

--------------------------------------------

Hilton) "I don't want press, especially bad press."

Hilton) "I didn't even know he had gave a thingy."

Hilton) "I'm so hungry."

Hilton) "I always dance.........Like dancing on the dance floor."

Q) You don't know his last name?

Hilton) It is like a weird Greek name. Like Douglas or---I have no idea how to say it.

Man, that's great bathroom reading!!

Peace

[edit on 10-2-2006 by Dr Love]

edit #5 ---I'm breaking records here!

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

My wife picks up tabloid magazines and they also make good for bathroom reading

I was reading that all of Paris' friends are sick of her and ditching her now. Poor Paris. She needs to make a new video so her popularity goes up again.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
When I read the thread title I started to laugh at the blatently obvious error..

however I can only assume that it was a spelling mistake and should be replaced by the word "throats".

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
WOW, paris hilton has thoughts in her head?! that is truly amazing i wounder what goes on in her head? "gosh i hope i have enough makeup on" "oh theres a penny on the floor maybe itll help me get lucky tonight" "i hope my scrawny little dog doesnt pee on me while i hold it in my arms all day, why bother to let it walk"

from reading the comments hilton said on this page... ive come to realize EVERY LAST single blonde celebrity has a empty or mushy brain. too bad paris hilton is a stupid babe. what a waste.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Q) Were they U.K. publications?

Hilton) No....there is stuff in London.

Q) London is a U.K. publication.

Hilton) Right. U.K. Whatever.

What a ditz! There should be a law against these kind of ignorance

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Wow that is hilarious. The sad thing is the fact that some younger teen girls actually look up to Paris Hilton as a role model.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Lets make this clear, I am totally against all of these dumb blondes, and waste of skin that exploit themself for a dollar.

HOWEVER!

I will say that I believe this is a sad person who portrays themself as a complete moron just to make money. I will say the same for Jessica Simpson. These women have made alot of money, so they have to have some sort of brain.

They present themselves in this light in order to get press. Any press is good press, regardless of what they say. If you are a role model to millions of kids, then you do not want bad press. How can Paris Hilton possibly have bad press? I think her sex tape was timed perfectly for the Pilot of her Simple Life show, which makes you think she sent this out just in time.

I cant stand them for doing this, but I am only speaking out against this because it is exactly what they want. Look at the family this girl comes from, you really think shes that stupid?

I doubt it.

Probably a smart girl who wants to look like an idiot so she can make a buck. She realizes the only people who are really going to listen to what she has to say are alittle loose, so she has to beable to relate to them.

If she walks out and starts quoting Algebra and why our economy sucks, who the hell is going to buy her book on what clothes to wear?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Paris Hilton proves that with money you can pretend you are glamorous and talented and people will buy into it :shk:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Thanx for the chuckle, I needed it!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
She's so funny in a stupid way lol

new topics

top topics

join