It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Invasion**

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Is anyone else watching that show Invasion? Do you believe in this show? I think that aliens could come down and try to take over our bodies or clone us by using our DNA. I love this show and Surface. What do you think?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
anyone else watching this????

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'm a big fan and I really like the way they show how aliens could take over. The show has some really good acting and every since the break things have been picking up quite as far as plot goes.
Hope they get a season 2. Maybe they put it on before 10:00pm next year!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I watched it for several months, but haven't started watching again since the break. The story line was being drawn out too long for my liking. Also I think the soap opera script is throwing me off.

Sherrif is married to the game warden's x-wife, and the warden's new wife is pregnant. They fight over the kids, and exactly who shot J.R. the Sheriff?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
it's definitiely the best of the aliens are here shows this year. I haven't seen last night's episode yet but I agree that there was a slow period in there and the long as hell hiatuses were killer. the pace has picked up considerably and the action is increasing with each week.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I wandered away from this one myself. It just wasn't holding my interest. I'm a "Lost" guy. And that's true on so many levels.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
it's definitiely the best of the aliens are here shows this year. I haven't seen last night's episode yet but I agree that there was a slow period in there and the long as hell hiatuses were killer. the pace has picked up considerably and the action is increasing with each week.

Last night was great and next week looks like full out war. We finally learn that Zura (sp?) has an attack planned and has been training his milita. A new storm is coming that will hit (and bring new aliens) and they plan to take out the rest of the townspeople and replace them. The Sheriff is now helping the Park Ranger to stop the plan and things are heating up fast.

Fun show.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
thanks. now I don't need to watch it.

mental note, avoid threads about shows I watch until I am up to date

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
thanks. now I don't need to watch it.

mental note, avoid threads about shows I watch until I am up to date

Actually that info I gave is from an episode or so ago.

The storm, the plans, and the rest were all prior info. Last night's show was simply furthering the plot and characters. Somewhat faster paced then the standard has been, but you can still enjoy it.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I'm only kidding. I actually sat down to watch it last night and wound up watching an old episode of Huff instead. I'm behind 5 eps of prison break and 2 of huff now. one of invasion.

got a lot of watching to do.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
wow i finally got a response to this thread. lol............It did take awhile for this show to start rolling and I think the producers saw that and stepped it up a notch.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have to admit that the timing of the shows start (as Lost series 1 ended) made me watch, but since the God of All Things (Lost ((no offence intended to anyone worshipping Christianity, Islam, Judaism or Desperate Housewives)) ) has come back I stopped watching EVERYTHING except episodes I recorded, and wondering what it all

MEANS!!!:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
How can anyone want to watch anything other than Battlestar Galactica?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Sorry to say, but "Invasion" is not on ABC's recently-announced Fall 2006 schedule. Not exactly canceled, but not renewed. I only caught a couple of episodes at the beginning of the season; I was impressed, but didn't have control of the TV set (I'm married). I was hoping to catch up with it on DVD, and then get into it when it resumed with its second season.

RIP :shk:

Also, sadly, the same goes for NBC's "Surface," a show I really enjoyed. It was a truly intriguing concept and an actual science-fiction (as opposed to sci-fi) show. It had struggled in the ratings, but at least the network let it play out its full season. Sorry to see that one go.

In the same vein, I'm not sorry at all that CBS's "Threshold" was canceled. Poorly conceived and badly executed; it was like "The X-Files" only without aliens, and told from the viewpoint of the Cigarette-Smoking Man. Feh. Hopefully, Brent Spiner will find better work elsewhere and soon.

Baack

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Just an idea BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, what if the gov. took the shows off the air b/c one had to do with aliens (invasion) and the other had to do with mixing dna and new species (surface)? May be it was to start the disclosure but then backed out of it???

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think it was more to do with the fact that it is less mainstream and more of a cult program.

IMO originally, ABC wanted to have another program which would be as audience pulling as Lost but it wasnt.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
invasion is kinda dull i like all out war shows cuz there exciting hehe like battlestar galactica

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dabomb
invasion is kinda dull i like all out war shows cuz there exciting hehe like battlestar galactica

Yeah there exciting but they aren't intellectually appeasing. In war programs you know whats happening, you know who wins, and you know who the enemy is.

When Invasion started I remember thinking Tom was nothing but a slimy alien manta ray waiting to take over. After watching the last episode, I realised Tom is a good guy and he really does want to live in a tolerant society (which makes sense because he loves his daughter and she can't become like him).

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
what do those aliens look like anyway?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
When Invasion started I remember thinking Tom was nothing but a slimy alien manta ray waiting to take over.

I don't tell a lie. But I did forget to mention GLOWING slimy alien manta ray

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join