It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazing Vanga's Predictions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Vanga or Vangelia was born on 1911 and died in 1996 among others incredible predictions I will post 3 that you’ll all find at least interesting:

This one was made in 1980:

“At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it.”

The Russian sub Kursk perished in an accident in August 2000

This one was made in 1989

“Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing.”

9/11

This one the article didn’t report the date but you’ll all get the point:

“Numerous catastrophes and disasters will shake the world. The mentality of the people will change. They will be divided by their faith…”

Article at: english.pravda.ru...

What is your opinion about it?

[edit on 10/2/06 by supay]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Wow. He looks like the Gatekeeper from Atmosphere!

This sounds very interesting. It seems as though he exactly predicted the submarine incident, even by name. I'll have to look into this guy further.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Pravda somtimes get things a little wrong If you know what I mean, I'm sure somone will dig up more on this,If it is real the Kursk sub prediction is obviously not a guess It's very precise.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That's a picture of Jack Palance shortly after he suffered a mental breakdown.

These people always say they predicted things that have already happened. I want some real predictions. Put their money where their mouth is.

Peace

[edit on 10-2-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
Pravda somtimes get things a little wrong If you know what I mean, I'm sure somone will dig up more on this,If it is real the Kursk sub prediction is obviously not a guess It's very precise.

I have to agree with you!! Pravda sometimes gets something’s too far!!!!
But i think this would be a very interesting post to debate, if the things there are for real... we lived in the same time of a darn good prophet!!!

And Dr. love has a point there too!! Only after something happens the prophecies appears...

I would like to some prophet to give-me some lotto numbers
!!!!

I'll try to dig some more things about it
!!

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Wow. He ........

Actually, HE is a She.

It is an an old lady.....and she does look blind!

helen

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Pravda's a tabloid, and like all tabloids they buy 'entertainment' and scandal and don't pay for fact or science. As others have said, it's easy to fake up predictions AFTER the event.

Let them show some other predictions... ones that are not so vague that they could apply to anything.

“Numerous catastrophes and disasters will shake the world. The mentality of the people will change. They will be divided by their faith…”

"Predictions" like that one actually fit every country and every decade/generation since ... well, since we've been able to write and grouse about the "good old days."

[edit on 17-2-2006 by Byrd]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I am Bulgarian and know Vanga. She is blind and she really had great abilities. She was also a healer and helped a lot of people by giving them herbs etc.

She had also predicted the beginig of the Second World War and even Hitler himself went to see her but they say he was not happy after the meeting - she was the first to tell him the truth.
They say that after the beginig of the war for months she was saying the names of the people who would go to war and never come back.

I remember her predicting Clinton for president long before it happened.

She also knew the exact date of her own death - 11 August 1996

I read on line that she said that a 10 years old blind girl will inherit her.

My mom met her in person - lots of times and for now everything she has predicted had happened....

I wish she is wrong about some things in our future. For instance she is saying that a 3-rd World War is about to begin in 2010 and end in 2014. It will begin as any other war but will eventually start using nuclear and chemical bombs which will bring a lot of suffering to the World - skin cancer etc.

I hope some of her predictions will be translated in english so the people can read and see for themselves...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Don't know why Dr Love, but i read that as "Before the mental breakdown".

And yes, she looks like the gatekeeper out of Atmosphere, Barcs.

The part about hitler visiting her is slightly surreal, so i'll be inclined to believe the story is somewhat fake.

But then, they do say that there is a grain of truth...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Isn'tit weird that she was born 1/31/11 and died 11/11/96 ?? Too many 1111? hehe, Im russian, and we always heard about Vanga as kids. Everyone seemed to believe her and she seemed reliable. I think she is supposed to reincarnate into a blind girl that was born in France??

***Edit: There seems to be inconsistencies in her death date.

www.peoples.ru...

Other say 8/11/96 ?

[edit on 6/11/2008 by EternalThought]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ive seen and heard a lot about her, both in newspaper and on TV, she seems pretty popular here in Latvia too, ill see if I can maybe dig up some other stuff she predicted tomorrow, but yeah, I remember one newspaper having a whole list of her predictions that have happened and have yet to happen.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
her predictions seem more accurate than Nostradamus?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Basically here are the predictions I read some time ago in the newspaper, quite interesting, though some are hard to believe in.
russianfun.net...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It seems that there are local & regional 'Seers'
that are scattered throughout the populations much like shaking salt over a plate of dinner.

Vanga and others were ordained to blossom because of a societal need for such, almost shamanic, personalities in the world.

whateve her accuracy average is....persons like Vanga provide something like road-signs on lifes highway
to their community or ethnic heritages... and inspire others to tune-in to the nonordinary gifts they themselves might possess.

about the pronouncement...

Numberous catastrophies and disasters will shake the world.
The mentality of the people will change.
They will be divided by their faith...

sounds like a recap of scriptures Matthew 24,
then the seeming left-field warning of a 'Kursk' covered with water,
i'm sure that the Kursk sub was named in honor of a person named Kursk
and the warning of 'Kursk covered with water'
would also apply to Kursk's grave site getting flooded,
or even another Kursk in the populations of europe/asia across the millennia...
even a region being inundated, there's too many explainations to be rationalized...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hey here're some other things she predicted... don't mean to scare anyone you can take it serious or not, just what she said...

2008 - Assassination attempts on four heads of states. Conflict in Indonesia. That becomes one of the causes for the start of WWIII.

2010 - The start of WWIII. The war will begin in November of 2010 and will end in October of 2014. Will start as a normal war, then will include usage of nuclear and chemical weapons.

2011 - Due to the radioactive showers in Northern Hemisphere - no animals or plants will be left. Muslims will begin chemical war against Europeans who are still alive.

2014 - Most of the people in this world will have skin cancer and skin related diseases. (as a result of chemical wars).

2016 - Europe is almost empty

2018 - China becomes the new world power.

2023 - Earth’s orbit will change slightly

2025 - Europe is still barely populated

2028 - Development of a new energy source. (Probably controller thermonuclear reaction) Hunger slowly stops being a problem. Piloted spaceship to Venus deploys.

2033 - Polar ice caps melt. World ocean levels rise.

2043 - World economy is prosperous. Muslims are running Europe.

2046 - Any organs can be mass produced. Exchange of body organs becomes the favorite method of treatment.

2066 - During it’s attack on Rome (which is under control of the Muslims) U.S.A. uses a new method of weapons - has to do with climate change. Sharp freezing.

2076 - No class society (communism)

2084 - The rebirth of the nature.

2088 - New disease. - People are getting old in few seconds.

2097 - This disease is cured.

2100 - Man made Sun is lighting up the dark side of the planet Earth.

2111 - People become robots.

2123 - Wars between small countries. Big countries don’t get evolved.

2125 - In Hungry the signals from Space are received. (People will be reminded of Vanga again)

2130 - Colonies under water (advices from aliens)

2154 - Animals become half-humans.

2167 - New religion

2170 - Big drought.

2183 - Collony on Mars becomes nuclear nation and is asking for independence from the Earth. (same way as U.S. did from England)

2187 - Successfully two volcano eruptions are stopped.

2195 - Sea colonies are fully supplied with energy and food.

2196 - Full mixture between Asians and Europeans.

2201 - Thermonuclear reactions on the Sun slow down. Temperatures Drop.

2221 - In the search of Alien life, human beings engage with something very freighting.

2256 - Spaceship brings a freighting new disease into Earth.

2262 - Orbits of planets start to change progressively. Mars is undera threat of being hit by a comet.

2271 - Physic properties are calculated over, since they changed.

2273 - Mix of yellow, white, and black race. New race.

2279 - Energy out of nothing (probably from vacuum or black holes)

2288 - Travel through time. New contacts with the aliens.

2291 - Sun cools. Attempts to fire it up again are taken.

2296 - Bright flashes on the Sun. Force of gravity changes. Old space stations and satellites begin to fall

2299 - In France, there is a partisan uprising against Islam.

2302 - New important new laws and mysteries about the universe are uncovered.

2304 - The mystery of the Moon is uncovered.

2341 - Something frightening is closing in with Earth from the space.

2354 - Accident on one of the man made suns, will result in drought.

2371 - Mighty hunger.

2378 - New and fast growing race.

2480 - Two man made suns will collide. Earth is in the dark.

3005 - War on Mars. Trajectory of planets changes.

3010 - Comet will ram into the Moon. Around Earth there is a belt of rocks and dust.

3797 - By this time, everything living on Earth dies. But humans are able to put in the essentials for the beginning of a new life in a new star system.

P.S. She also predicted;

“Everything will melt away like ice yet the glory of Vladimir , the glory of Russia are the only things that will remain. Russia will not only survive, it will dominate the world

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

then the seeming left-field warning of a 'Kursk' covered with water,
i'm sure that the Kursk sub was named in honor of a person named Kursk
and the warning of 'Kursk covered with water'
would also apply to Kursk's grave site getting flooded,
or even another Kursk in the populations of europe/asia across the millennia...
even a region being inundated, there's too many explainations to be rationalized...

Kursk is the name of a town.
But that's irrelevant in this case because - IF the prediction is genuine - she was obviously referring to the one - and only - Kursk that everyone has heard about.
Her premonition appears to have been VERBAL - not event-witnessing.
(Premonitions can take different forms of expression, depending on the individual and/or occasion: some see the actual events themselves, others hear or see names and words.)
So, still assuming that the prediction was genuine, she heard the name resounding across the world (and the only "Kursk" that resounded around the world wads the submarine), or saw the name appear in her mind, along with the image of water and the "world crying over" it.

And it's quite clear she couldn't have been referring to some other Kursk "across the millenia" (even assuming the language would remain unchanged, which is highly unlikely, to put it mildly), because she specified the exact date.

IF the premonition is genuine - i.e. if it really occurred as described - it is quite impressive, I must say.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Those predictions sound great but who is Vanga and where can the predictions be seen and verified .

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by solo1

Here's a basic article about her, with some bibliography.

Baba Vanga

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Put their money where their mouth is.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by Dr Love]

I hear you.
But not all people - not at all - are driven by money, you know...?

[edit on 3-8-2008 by Vanitas]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join