It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien Contact?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I was talking to my friend the other day, and he was telling me of a dream he had.

It started off with him in bed, and he was looking up at his roof when it suddenly started dissolving and he could see the night sky. He could also see two giant red eyes looking at him. He could feel them looking at him.
Then he starrted floating up out of his bed, then he remembers being put back down onto his bed, and when he woke up, he was in the exact same position.

Has anyone else heard something similar to this? Is this a possible alien contact, or just one freaky dream ?

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
sounds more like a spirit thing than an alien contact imho

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
If it was something physically real, then it was an alien abduction. And many people claim this sort of thing.

I however feel that almost all alien abductions are the result of the U.S. military attempting to scare people into silence over any possible real UFO encounters they may have had or info they might know regarding it. Best proof of this comes from abductions like Linda Cortile and Stan Romanek. Linda Cortile's was done to freak out a guy in the U.N. who witnessed the event on the Brooklyn Bridge. Romanek was the subject of intense UFO encounters of which he videotaped and has lots of evidence, so he was likely abducted and abused in an attempt to shut him up or make him look like a hoaxster.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It sounds more like an out-of-body experience. (OOB)

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
just sounds like a weird dream, maybe been alien cantact if the ceiling wouldnt have dissolved.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I agree with the 'spirit' contact and out of body experience mentioned by the others. I have yet to experience an OBE. Has your friend ever felt something similar? Perhaps the 'giant red eyes' made it seem like an alien attempting contact, but it was actually the workings of astral projection?!

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
in the spiritual contacts and the physical ones for the exception of technology way ahead of what we are refering to...

new topics

top topics

join