It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Building Collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
www.cbsnews.com...

Have a read of this and tell me what you think. Why would a CIA building collapse when it wasn't struck by any planes. (To destroy evidence perhaps?)

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Welcome Electron.

Excellent point and excellent question.

The controlled destruction of building 7 alone is enough to prove that 9/11 was an inside job.

Listen to this:

Indira Singh....rescue worker gives account of being told that they were "bringing down" building 7 as early as 1:00pm

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
i found this page about the explosions

oral histories

some of these i haven't seen before

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
i remember from 'Loose Change' that the twin towers had a week where bomb sniffing dogs were suddenly removed. If this happened in building 7 as well, it would be more than a coincidence.

[edit on 13-2-2006 by overEZ]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Just a quick question to throw out there. If WTC 7 was control demoed, why? I don't see much effect it's collapse had on the public. The towers would have been the show targets if the events were staged.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ihatescifi
Just a quick question to throw out there. If WTC 7 was control demoed, why? I don't see much effect it's collapse had on the public. The towers would have been the show targets if the events were staged.

the theory is to destroy key evidence. Evidence that would show the government's involvement in 9/11 and the SEC's investigation files.

top topics

join