It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: Radio City 96.7: Pete Price Interviews Valhall of AboveTopSecret.com

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Great work, Val. See? This is why you're the First Lady of ATS.

DE

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Ambassadorette Valhall

Originally posted by Springer
My gal did GREAT huh?

Not just yeah, but hell yeah!

Holding your own against a guy like Pete Price* is not easy, and Val represented ATS brilliantly.

Hence I think it would be fun to add the title "ATS Ambassadorette"** to her many laurels.

And she's got a great voice, too, by the way.

* You can actually hear it in his voice: Pete's respect for Val grows during the interview. That is by no means a trivial thing.

** I can't help it: I'm a big Spaceballs fan.

[edit on 2/10/2006 by Majic]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
haha I'm from Liverpool and listen to this station all the time so this is a huge surprise! How the hell did this interview come about?

Glad to see you could keep up with the scouse wit, you came over bloody brilliant!

I reckon they'll have you back in the future!

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Great work Val'. I loved the way you brought 'critical thinking' into the interview.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just listened to your interview Valhall, outstanding !!!!

I think you did ATS and yourself proud, and it makes me feel even more humble to be part of this great community.

Great job Valhall

And on a personnel note...................love the way you talk !!

Sorry Springer.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
because of my nervousness when he asked me "what I found out" concerning my research into the historical events that led to 9/11 is that I didn't respond with...

"It was all Britain's fault. They started all of it with the cunning use of flags."

I think Pete would have fallen out of his chair!

Oh, how I wish I'd said that.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
and don't call me jeezy kreezy!

izzard rawkz

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Is there a transcript of this interview anywhere? I'd really like to listen but unfortunately my computer is so effed right now that if I try to download it I'll crash.

Oh and props Val!

Peace

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
A+...That was very entertaining and I have to say that just made Val and ATS look first class.

Val should be writing a book and showing up on C2Coast.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
mistar love.

you need to go to computer help forum if you comp is teh dying from dling.

avoid pron for awhile too

i'm sure someone on bts can help ya

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I absolutely hate downloading big audio files, but I've loved reading Valhall's threads since before I joined, so I put away my fear and listened. I wasn't let down... she really represented ATS well. I feel more proud than usual to be a member.

And I agree about the holes in the Nick Berg beheading. Are the mods gonna start a research project about it? (I don't really know how that works)

[edit on 10-2-2006 by HarlemHottie]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Banner Advert

Originally posted by Valhall
"It was all Britain's fault. They started all of it with the cunning use of flags."

Flags, you say?

"Dashed clever of us!"

Yes, with such a quip, you might very well have been able to take ownership of the show at that point.

Oh well, worth saving for a rainy day, and it rains often in England.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Val, props to you! Outstanding interview! I think you represent us very well, proud to say I belong to this site!

--Kit.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
So will this bring us to bigger and better radio stations? Will we be on Howard Stern?

"This is howard stern, yeaaaah, okay, we have Skeptic Overlord, some internet guy from some psycho crazy conspiracy site, but first, Obese lesbian midgets..."

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   

i wonder: is it hard for our UK friends to understand a northern or southern accent. LOL

I could understand Valhall perfectly, I just couldn't understand most of those druken scouse types and I'm currently about an hour away from Liverpool!

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Normally I don't get to listen to podcasts 'cause my two year old doesn't have the patience for it... however Nola sat quietly through the whole thing!

way to go Vall!! good interview, very proffesional on your part.

nice finally having a voice to go with the avatar....

rock on
twj
&
nsj

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
All I can say is "WOW" , I'm so happy and proud of You Val!!!! You brought us great honor and Pride by doing that Interview!! all I can say is that your voice matches in my mind what you would sound like from you post. Though I think you were a bit nervous and didn't crack as many jokes as you wanted to!

I've only been going on this site for a little bit more than a year, but i'm seriously astounding by the leaps and bounds that it is growing, Especially where it is growing towards!!!!

Valhall has always been one of those members that Despite her Great Argumentive Accomplishments, has always seemed Extremely Relatable!

So fess up!!! how the Hell did you score that Interview? Are you going to do any future ones?

BTW I love you voice

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Great interview Val, it's not an easy thing to do and you really handled it exceptionally.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Brilliant work
Currently listening to it

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I downloaded the interveiw a day or so ago but just started listening and I gotta say I'm really blown away...Great Job Val! You made we's nuts seem sane and that's not an easy thing to do! Simply lovely!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join