It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Jews don't think Jesus was God, why the hell should anyone else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Think about it.

The whole thing is about Jews. Jesus was a Jew. The Jews came up with the whole messiah thing (in this context, anyway). Judaism is like Christianity's daddy and Islam's granddaddy. It's the original of the "big 3 monotheistic religions."

So, if those who made up the whole thing say that the Messiah didn't come, how are Christians right in that Jesus is God and that no one will hava a good afterlife unless you accept that? Bull. The Jews made it up, they set the rules. If they say Jesus was a rabbi, a good man, but no God, there you go.

Besides, Judaism is a REAL monotheistic religion. There's no BS about 1=3 there. Now, if you count the polytheistic Hebrews back in the day, sure, not them either, but let's consider the way they laid it out in their holy book for now.

So, to all you people who constantly say,"you're going to Hell without Jesus, I don't give a damn how good you were in your life," kill it. Y'all ripped off the Jews, claim they killed your "messiah," and somehow that makes y'all right. Makes no sense to me.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Seems pretty clear that you'd rather ask otehr people, maybe some of the more vocal know as little asa you, than to read the Book and find out on your own.

To make it as simple as possible, had the Jews not been cut from the tree for a season, you would not have had the chance to be grafted into it.

The Jews were not against Christ. Evidence of this is in the fact that the Jewish leaders were afraid to move on Him for fear of being attacked. Even on the day that Barrabas was freed, rather than Christ, the leadership made sure the crowd was a stacked deck. Regardless, His will was going to be done.

Don't worry about the Jews; they are His chosen people. He will take care of them while we are given the chance to accept His gift. The Church Age, as it has come to be called, is very soon to be over. those who are still alive and have accepted his gift of salvation will be taken away, and once again, his Chosen will be the center stage.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
Think about it.

The whole thing is about Jews.

I must disagree. The whole thing is about whoever is writing the story. Today that's:

- The pope and the popescicles
- Hal lindsey and his doomsday cult prodgeny
- Benny Hinn and the rest of the forhead whackers
- Religio-political activists like "Focus on the Family", Jay Seculo, ect.
- 'Back to the basics' bible thumpomatics like Hank Hennegraf, the SBC...
- Dr. I-don't-have-a-real-phd-but-I-want-to-sound-like-someone-smart Dino and the worlds most creation "scientist" band

...and a host of thousands of minor whack jobs.

Then there's the vast majority who are writing the story for themselves as they go.

new topics

join