It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus......Why Italy ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
In the Nostradamus prophecies it says that the Muslims will invade and destroy Rome and Italy..........followed by Russia who will begin their assault on Europe with this country.
Wonder if there is any reasons for that ?
Italy never did anyone any harm .......................

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I dont trust thsi guy I read Bible prophecy and I know that Persia (Iran) and Gog and Magog (could be Russia) will join to destroy Isreal.

Guess what 3000 years later it getting there and the Iranian attitudes are in favour. Well God will put judgement on them and this will cause all nations top go against Israel before the second coming.

This is something I wrote below for someone not posted here though.

I do not think the war between Israel and Persia as in the Book of Ezekiel 38 will happen anytime soon. There will be a delay I think until Babylon/Iraq is established and maybe happen after Iraq has settled. One theory suggests as Iran is getting their technology from Russia the hooks from Ezekiel 38:4 will drag Russia into conflict or maybe once that technology gets going gets replaced by another country’s up-to-date technology the money situation will drag this Gog into an unwanted conflict. Gog will be blackmailed into it sounds and that could be down to trade deals. Also is not Asia Minor, Philadelphia meant to be Turkey that is what some one said to me just to add.

Not sure about this Italy prophecy could be WW2. But one thing is does he have reference to what his symbolisms mean as the Bible does? Does he just come out with things without knowing where to start? Not too concerned with prophets out side of Christianity its either copied or never happens.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
From my (totally amateur) interpretation, I have always believed that Italy was a major target because of the long-held hatred of the Catholic Church by the Muslims and because Italy is considered (according to Eisenhower and Churchill) "the soft underbelly of Europe." Admittedly, that's not a lot to go on, but it's the best I can come up with.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yes I hadnt thought of that.
Rome=pope =Catholics=headquarters of Catholic church.

Muselini also plotted with Hitler=Nazis invasion of Russia ?

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I dont trust thsi guy I read Bible prophecy and I know that Persia (Iran) and Gog and Magog (could be Russia) will join to destroy Isreal.

Guess what 3000 years later it getting there and the Iranian attitudes are in favour. Well God will put judgement on them and this will cause all nations top go against Israel before the second coming.

This is something I wrote below for someone not posted here though.

I do not think the war between Israel and Persia as in the Book of Ezekiel 38 will happen anytime soon. There will be a delay I think until Babylon/Iraq is established and maybe happen after Iraq has settled. One theory suggests as Iran is getting their technology from Russia the hooks from Ezekiel 38:4 will drag Russia into conflict or maybe once that technology gets going gets replaced by another country’s up-to-date technology the money situation will drag this Gog into an unwanted conflict. Gog will be blackmailed into it sounds and that could be down to trade deals. Also is not Asia Minor, Philadelphia meant to be Turkey that is what some one said to me just to add.

Not sure about this Italy prophecy could be WW2. But one thing is does he have reference to what his symbolisms mean as the Bible does? Does he just come out with things without knowing where to start? Not too concerned with prophets out side of Christianity its either copied or never happens.

The Bible speaks of the final battle...............but this only occurs after most of the world has already been destroyed following conflicts everywhere else ?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I am inclined to agree with Joey-its no secret after all is it ?

Russia is certainly arming Iran and has gifted them lots of technology.
They are caught in the middle though as they are expected to endorse sanctions.Seems the Kremlin are double dealing,but they cant have it both ways.
The cancellation of the Polish missile shield did in some part bring Russia onside in supporting sanctions-but the announcement that the US will be deploying patriots on the Russian Polish border has probably put back any gains.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yes Joey has it right.

Isnt it the case that although the Polish shield didnt happen,.theres are plans for a shield in Romania/Moldova ?

Moscow has clarified this week that Iran will not be getting any S300s from the previous deal,because it DOES fall within sanctions.
But there are whispers about Iran having stuff previously supplied by Belarus.....including 4 S300 launchers.

Russia has been busy strengthning the South Ossetia region supposedly as protection measures from Georgia,more than a coincedence.

Then theres the big order that Saudi Arabia has just given the US for planes,helicopters and Patriots.

top topics

join