It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride and Mercury prevent Psychic Abilities?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
With all of the Mercury and Flouride we are being subjected to by the Powers That Be,
I was pondering that perhaps this has been going on a long time, to keep us from being "too psychic?" Perhaps the Mercury exposure results in more Asperger/ADHD types that can do computer programming, and technical math.

Perhaps they are trying to affect our evolution?
-Or-
Does the government want a dumbed down population?

Does anyone know if Mercury or Flouride might interfere with Psychic abilities? Perhaps this is why they still deny Mercury Fillings do any harm?
And they continually push to keep our water supplies with synthetic Flouride? To keep our extra abilities dampened, and keep our noses in books?

I have been having more vivid and enlightening dreams lately. And when I checked my toothpaste last night, I saw that I had mistakenly bought a Flouride-Free toothpaste. Is this a clue to the mother of all conspiracies?

[edit on 9-2-2006 by MonoIonic_Gold]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
you may be on to something or maybe not, I don't know, but it does make for an interesting theory.

Maybe an experiment is in order, to see if it works for others and see how long of a period you need to be mercury and flouride free before your physic abilities intensify.

like i said before...interesting

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Interesting theory; I especially like the bit where you infer that the 'powers that be' may be influencing human evolution in the direction of a math-and-science-oriented herd of entirely left-brained creatures. These would certainly be more easily controlled, and more productive, in the ubiquitously technologized society we are moving toward.

The introduction of fluoride into public water supplies has bothered me since it began. Lots of common health issues need to be addressed, but why did the government single out tooth decay as its excuse for doctoring our drinking water? You may be on to something here.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yes, I agree, an un-official study is in order.

My water supply is artificially Flouridated, so I will stick to bottled water and Flouride-free toothpaste and see what I notice as far as dreams and empathy, ESP, telepathy.

Another thing I noticed... Is that if I wake up in the middle of the night thirsty, and drink water from the tap, I can actually feel my Aura "short out" when the water is in my stomach, and the rest of the night is restless.
If I drink bottled water, no issues like that.

The problem with being completely flouride free: there is probably still artificial flouride in Milk, and other foods that process flouridated water with their food products.

As for mercury, well I have 3 mercury fillings, so my exposure there is constant for the time being. I do have a bug in my dentist's ear about upgrading my old fillings, which do need replacing. He doesn't seem too excited to do it...

I have been reading people's mind lately. Feeling more in touch with nature and auras. My problem solving skills have been better. Things that used to frustrate me are a breeze. And as a result, am starting to notice how some of these long term conspiracies might tie in together.

Another strange thing that is possibly related... ( I struggled to decide if I should share this, but figured I should share all of my anecdotal evidence and let you decide.)
I have my 3 mercury fillings in the same molar on both bottom sides, and the same molar on 1 of the top sides.

Sometimes.... the un-filled top side molar and surrounding gum seems sore.
Like really sore, like I need a dentist or filling.

But most of the time..... That un-filled molar is completey fine, but I feel a dull pain coming from the other 3 molars with mercury fillings.
Usually the mercury filling molars bug me with dull pain, when I am feeling especially in-touch with the world.
For example, this morning driving to work the sun in my face was not blinding like it usually is, I didn't need to shade my eyes at all, I felt great, and all my worries seemed insignificant, , and my 3 filling molars had the dull pain.

In contrast to, when I am feeling down, out of touch with people, the sun is hurting my eyes, and I am frustrated with work, and my 1 unfilled molar and surrounding gum is sore and feel like I need a dentist.
BTW the dentist says my teeth x-rays are all fine, and no cavities in that molar.

This may sound crazy...
Are we... beginnning to rise above the repression? Is this the dawning of the age of Aquarius?

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The 2 people I work with are going to try and minimize their flouride (Tom's of Maine makes a good flouride-free paste).

One of them was so happy when he heard my theory because he gets headaches after brushing his teeth, and thinks this might be why!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Interesting, I will tried that too, next time I buy toothpaste I will go for the organic kind.

But then again I always have very vivid dreams that seems to be memories or even an alternative life they are so real it let me wanting more of the dreams.

I have dreams every night.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Interesting thought. Very interesting. I think I'll go on the fast.

I won't do it immediately, since my schedule is hectic enough at the moment for me to need to worry about what kind of water I'm drinking or toothpaste I'm using. But...word of advice people, carry a notebook around with you at all times. Record every feeling and occurance, seemingly significant or not. And if you can, post it here once you're done

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MonoIonic_Gold
Its a fact that mecury filling are banned in switsserland and denmark. i was suspious too as many years ago i had psychic abilities id pray night and day for them to go away as i was tormented by what was happening to me i remember having my first mecury filled tooth when i was very young and it was if the nightmares stopped over night. they were banned by those countries because they found out that the mecury leaked out into your body and affected the nervous system i get hand shakes still now and then cannot remember what web site i found the information on but its still out there

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
im sorry is this really that true? i mean we take in so many toxins in other ways and have organs that are there to detox us. i am not a psychic but have been able to have certain experienced that fall into that spectrum whenever i focused or meditated on it. and i drink sink water from time to time. i think its more about your perspective and what you tune into then how pure your water is

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
No, this has no effect on psychic ability, because even before we were exposed to the levels we are now, nobody had any credible psychic ability.

top topics

join