It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW2 Hitler and the Arabs vs the Jews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
www.shalomjerusalem.com...

Okay I have this link above which I hope is interesting and how the Agenda of Jewish genocide has still has its routes in today.

Even if the article could be accused as a fake It still would not change the fact as it did then and has always been fact that the Muslims would love the Jews to be switched off from existance.

A bit like what Satan wants and has always wanted from the time of Noah with his fallen Angels of mixing man and Angels, Genesis 6, to stop the blood line of the coming messiah Jesus to the predicted prophecy that the Jews will have their land back today before he returns to build the new Jewish temple on Temple Mount. Which has been filled by the space of of a Muslim Mosque. Is the third temple before Christ returns built as a symbol of replacing the current situation?

Anyway take which ever angle you like hope its interesting.

Don't forget Isreal was called Palistian prior the war.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
no the land givin to israel was once a part palistine. and before that it was israel (or so we are to believe some still are not shure) and before that it belonged to some one else.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i odnt know if you are being sarcastic so im going to post this anyway just incase you wern't.

look at the united nations census dones in 1945 2 years before israel(1947) was created it shows land ownersip by district this map includes all areas of what was known as palestine before israel was created it includes westbank,gaza and now what is known as israel, look in the corner also and it clearly says palestine and israel is nowhere to be seen becuase is israel wasnt even created also note that the jews have never been a majority in any region of historic palestine(gaza,wb,israel) becuase arabs where always the majority jews stole the land with the help of the west by expelling the native arabs :

domino.un.org...

you will notice that jews where not even a majority in now what is known as tel aviv from the census. the jews have tricked everybody in the world into thinking the jews actaully lived and where a majority on this land but they where not but are forign immagrents from europe,eastern europe,india/south asia,latin america,ethiopia/africa. and the native who actaully lived on the land have been pushed out to make room for forign jews from other countries.

also arabs to this day still own over 250,000 deeds which prove they own land 140,000 deeds alone are stored in i think its kuwait or jordan banks cant remeber but there in one of them these deeds are for land in israel for farms,houses,buildings and land but they arnt allowed to have there land back becuase that land was given to jews by israel while natives where screwed out of everything they have.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
some arabs did join with hitlers group not becuase they belived in there ideology but becuase they wanted to destroy britian so they could be free from occupation. so this has nothing to do with muslims becuase if you went to south asia muslims in that region where actaully sided with the british against nazi's my dads brother from asia (also muslim) was actaully part of the british millitry fighting ww2 against nazis.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
the bath party was established by the Nazis in Egypt during WWII

[edit on 9-2-2006 by nycnemesis]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well, to be fair, all decent muslims dont want to see anyone dead. Everyone should stop being seduced by the meadia, and talk to real Muslim's and not the terrorists. Because face it, the terrorists are not muslims, as a Muslim, it is against religion to murder anyone at all. In fact, the very meaning of Islam is peace.

It's like any religion.....every religion has their radical fanatics. It's just when it comes to muslims, ppl wanna put them down, well i can tell you, Bin Laden is not a Muslim, Bakri is not a Muslim and Hamza is not a Muslim.
The best thing to do, would be to talk to real Muslims, and not your TV, because if you believe Tv, like everyone is seeming to do, you'll believe anything. And it shows how gullible you are.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Muslims, actually had nothing to do with WW2 or hitler. Dont get the swastika confused with the symbol that Hindu's wear.

In fact, Britain helped run a military organization with India just before the break up of India/Pakistan called the Royal Gharwahl rifles. They helped keep the germans at bay and the Japs out of Burma. And in fact they actually did # loads in saving the Jews, and they were 95% Muslims and about 5% Hindus. How do i know this, because my dad fought in those wars.

[edit on 11-2-2006 by Rowdy]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
On a side note, I read somewhere that Persia named itself to "Iran" in some kind of plea towards Hitler to come and free them from the British, since Iran means "Arian" or something

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Can you blame the Jews for setting up the state of Israel? After what happen'd in Europe, they needed somewhere to call home, where every Jew could feel safe. Where else could they go?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
darlfalcon, Israel didn't set up the state of modern Israel. It happened after World War II, please read here:

In 1947, following increasing levels of violence by militant groups together with unsuccessful efforts to reconcile the Jewish and Arab populations, the British government decided to withdraw from the Palestine Mandate. The UN General Assembly approved the 1947 UN Partition Plan dividing the territory into two states, Jewish and Arab, giving about half the land area to each state. Jerusalem was planned to be an international region administered by the UN to avoid conflict over its status.

Immediately following the adoption of the Partition Plan by the UN General Assembly (on November 29, 1947), the Arab leadership rejected the plan and launched a guerilla war that included attacks on Jewish civilians. The Irgun Tsvai Leumi retaliated with attacks on Arabs, including Arab civilians.

On May 14, 1948, before the expiry of the British Mandate of Palestine at midnight of May 15, 1948, the State of Israel was proclaimed.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oscillator
On a side note, I read somewhere that Persia named itself to "Iran" in some kind of plea towards Hitler to come and free them from the British, since Iran means "Arian" or something

This is wrong. If you do abit of reading Aryan means Noble, as back from the day of the Indo-Aryans who from what i have read conquered most of the middle east through down to india. They were a fair skinned culture, which in Iran today people claim to have blood ties to the Noble ones.
Iran means in pharsi "Land of the Aryan/Noble"
Pretty much Iran has called "itself" Iran, and Persia was the greek word for their civilization.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 102828p://upMonday by wang]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Just some news cutting back in the day, it sounds like not much has changed in terms of attitudes.

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/10/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Anyway I have nothing to say, it is a fitting video for the current climate of this Site.

(post by Herter24 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join