It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UfOs caught by the media in Milan.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
www.unknowncountry.com...

The Article above gives the story.

unknown.Prominent Italian UFO Investigator Paola Harris reports from Italy: "Saturday night over Milan there was a Sighting of 5 Objects that lingered in the air from 11:00 PM till 5:00 AM and our TV news channels covered it. Like the Phoenix lights, no one knows what to do."
The story was covered on Italian Television and in the news media, and the conclusion was drawn that the objects were unexplained. Unlike the Phoenix lights, however, there were no US military bases in the area that could issue false claims of dropping flares, so the objects at this time remain a pure unknown.

Could it be an atmosphere anomali because the weather in north Italy has been very cold. Is it in my theory static air that glows? But it did go on for ages hope you guys who read this find some video links or see it on TV.

Is this interesting for anyone its not really my subject although I have other Biblical perspective on UFOs. Actually is it a warning incase of the world conflics or are the Angels going to pour from their cup of warth upton the earth.

Also a strange sign I saw. The moon in the middle of a star formation of a triangle A < that shape stars with the moon in the middle. Very masonic with the eye with the pyramid. It looked strange it was also part of Orion constelation. Its hard to explain I thought this is symbolic looking not seen this before and I always look at the sky at night.
[edit on 9-2-2006 by The time lord]
mod edit to use "ex" instead of "quote"
Quote Reference.
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**

[edit on 9-2-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Lets see how the Italian media present this over the next few days . nice find

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hi person above what is your picture Avatar about? It looks very you know the green type people looking? Just wondering.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
MY Avatar represents a cat like eye set in a shield,when I uploaded it it tiled but I kept it like that because I liked the effect,I Don't know why you can see green in it (there is no green) unless you thought it was a little green mans eye lol.
The cats eye can see at night
The shield = protection

aaah just realised green type people ahem reptilian lol I'm slow
No it's not that

edit for me being slow

[edit on 9/2/2006 by kuhl]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
do we have to get afraid ?? its in italy and milan is close to torino
were the olympics are. and mainly there are some theories on ufo's sightings close before and after disasters. like 9/11 , the tsunami ect

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
for kuhl.

Sorry I meant did it belong to the green looking replian species. As an inspiration as it looks very snake eyed and thought being in a UFO section that would be your mark of interest. Its either just coincidence or the eye of the beholder. Its very hypnotic and humanoid looking with eyes staring at you.

for anyone.

Any way let their be signs from heaven I will look out for it and see what else I can find.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
do we have to get afraid ?? its in italy and milan is close to torino
were the olympics are. and mainly there are some theories on ufo's sightings close before and after disasters. like 9/11 , the tsunami ect

Could it Angelic forces bringing judgement upon the earth they are more entity looking than technolgical or is that time warping science who knows.

You could be right lets see the signs and wait hope its not earth quakes.

Also GW Bush will visit Torino on the openning of the Olympics but Tornio is still a fair bit away from Milan. Not sure it could be sign it might or not but you have added something to think about.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
for kuhl.

Sorry I meant did it belong to the green looking replian species. As an inspiration as it looks very snake eyed and thought being in a UFO section that would be your mark of interest. Its either just coincidence or the eye of the beholder. Its very hypnotic and humanoid looking with eyes staring at you.

for anyone.

Any way let their be signs from heaven I will look out for it and see what
else I can find.

No offence taken Timelord

On with the thread

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I agree with Kuhl. Let's see how the local media handles this, if at all. Since there is no more "Cold War", it should be interesting to see what kind of spin the local Miltary puts on it if they acknowledge it.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Here are the pics.

These are links to News stories about this in Italy. Sorry they not the best translations.

www.ansa.it...

Milan, strange sight in sky

To the periphery the west of the citta'

(HANDLE) - MILAN, 5 FEB - Strange sight this night in the sky of Milan, the Lorenteggio-Bisceglie zone to the periphery the west of the citta '. Around to the 23 yesterday evening, some luminous points in the sky have attracted the attention of various persons. ' Next to the beginning we thought were alone stars - Alexander Miano says, of the Movement consumers but then we have inasmuch as they were sfavillanti and of green and red color. Also they have changed piu' once the shape '.

www.tgcom.mediaset.it...

Milan: sight in the sky

Luminous points not identified.

A strange sight has been taken place in the sky of Milan. Little after the 23 of saturday some luminous points they have attracted the attention of various persons in the Lorenteggio-Bisceglie zone, in the periphery the West of the city. "I have seen five strange stars - a photographer says that has noticed the phenomenon and has photographed it - Are firm and then they move". On the place patrol of the municipal police is reached also one.

The phenomenon, than still has not found an explanation, has been noticed also from an exponent of the Movement consumers: "Next to the beginning we thought were alone stars - Alexander Miano explains - but then we have inasmuch as they were sfavillanti and of green and red color. Also they have changed more than once the shape ".

"Sincerely I do not know that to think", it has then added the same photographer.

[edit on 9-2-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
If this happened on the 5th of Feb and was captured by the Italian media why hasn't it been picked up by Global news agencies?Is it being suppressed?
Just a theory not an opinion....yet

edit spelling

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It will always will be second hand information, I have over 40 Italian satellite channels at home the main Italian channels and never heard of it on the night or next day. Maybe it has become silenced but they made a fuss about something. I can't believe I missed it, was it live on air at the time? Im not sure maybe becauase it was late night news I and too busy on here at night.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
OK, I am bumping this thread in the hope of eliciting some more (recent) information about this event.

For those who can read Italian, here is a reasonably short and dispassionate report:

www.ilgiornale.it...

But in the meantime, the number of relevant (Google) "hits" has increased so much that I simply can't (won't
) afford the time to browse through them... So, does anyone know anything new about this?

For those who can't read Italian, here's a very brief summary: on the night of February 3th and 4th 2006, late at night, a number of people (the names are mentioned - also, and not surprisingly, the professions of some of the primary witnesses: two physicians and a science professor) residing in the Milan suburb of Lorentegio (via Zurigo, Porta Romana), saw unfamiliar flying objects. On the same two nights, the air control tower at Linate airport apparently received dozens of calls by people inquiring about the phenomenon.

Some tried to explain it as laser lights from discos and such (seeing that it was cloudy).
But it has to be said that, if that were the case, surely they would have seen and reported such "sightings" on numerous occasions. Also, all of the witness spoke of objects (not just "specks of lights"), describing their shape and all.

P.S. I know that there were many reports on this in other languages, including English. I've posted the Italian report simply because somebody said (I think) that all the reports were "second-hand" or something to that effect.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I have seen disco lazer lights my self and they are not blobs of light.

Why do UFOs seem like plasma, they are like jellyfish and distort all the time. To me they are not solid and have no beings in side, unless they are cloaked in their technology and we are never seeing what they are really like. I think they are not from space but inner space another dimention.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hmm, I may be wrong but it looks very similar to a picture I took of the moon in eclipse using night mode. The long exposure stretches it and makes wierd shapes. Could well be the moon (not necessarily during a lunar eclipse) in my opinon

[edit on 7-1-2008 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
You are right, because the low shutter speed will do that at night, but I hope if the people saw the moon in another location it will confirm that it was something different.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I watch Italian TV all the time and saw nothing. I am very interested just where is was publicised?

Anyway, I am breaking out the tin foil hats and heading for cover, I mean:

Paola Harris also states, "something is in the air that tells me something " big" is about to happen," and Whitley Strieber agrees that this is possible.

That confirms it for me...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraank Fontaine
I watch Italian TV all the time and saw nothing. I am very interested just where is was publicised?

In according with the screenshots, it was publicized by Studio Aperto

[edit on 7/1/2008 by internos]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

UFOs seem like plasma, they are like jellyfish and distort all the time. To me they are not solid and have no beings in side.

Yep, that's my view Time Lord. The plasma orb is like a living being in its own right, when looking close you can see swirling life that pulsates within them especially the amber orange type. Looks like these things are being seen everywhere, the cluster effect displyed above is common and surely accounts for many ufo.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by ufoorbhunter]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

UFOs seem like plasma, they are like jellyfish and distort all the time. To me they are not solid and have no beings in side.

Yep, that's my view Time Lord. The plasma orb is like a living being in its own right, when looking close you can see swirling life that pulsates within them especially the amber orange type. Looks like these things are being seen everywhere, the cluster effect displyed above is common and surely accounts for many ufo.

<<   2 >>

join