It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Info On Area 19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I know that there is not really all that much info out there on Area 19 than the power cord and runway theory...But if you guys could help me out because I am researching Area 19 and 51 for my senior research project

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Unless you are interested in undergound nuclear testing, there is not much to say about Area 19. You would be better off concentrating on Area 51. Check out the Area 51 history articles at dreamlandresort.com

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I did a report on area 51 a couple of years back. It went over very well, there was a wealth of information on it then and there is probably even more now. If I recall I received a few extra points because it was so interesting.

I also have been to area 51 (well, to the gates) on a vaction a few years ago. It is pretty interesting. I dont if you know chuck clark, he is famous for his documentaries on area 51 on the discovery channel and the like. anyway, I had watched one of his documentaries which inspired me to go to Nevada and check it out for myself.

While I was in Rachel, NV (a very small town about twenty miles from the gates, and about 120 miles away for Las Vegas, the closest civilization) I had the honor of meeting Chuck Clark at the little aleinn (clever, I know). I purchased a book he wrote about how to explore area 51 and stay out of trouble with the law. The people who worked at the aleinn insisted on calling him down to sign the book for me. so he came down and signed my book and I had a chance to talk to him a little bit. He was a very interesting guy with lots of knowledge about aircraft, area 51, and also astronomy (a hobby of mine).

So if your not sure where to go on vacation you might want to consider going to area 51 it is one of the most interesting experiences of my life.

P.S. for the sake of keeping on subject I would say you should write about area 51 and not so much about area 19.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well to tell the truth for my report I was covering Area 19 and Area 51 as well as Mount Weather but I had plethera of information on those two. I just needed as much information as I could get on Area 19 just to make my report as interesting as I could. By the way thanks for posting back on my thread because my people would just let it go and not respond.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
IMO area 51 19 etc. are all cover ups and the real things are going on in Dulce and other places unknown by most you should do a report on Dulce it's much less popular.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
See I had read much on Dulce and found it only to be a out of commision base with nothing going on there. I personally believe that where all the real testing is going on is at Green River Facility, UT

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I have been to the Green River site in Utah. It is just a mothballed annex to White Sands Missile Range. It was closed years ago and nothing is happening there now. I didn't just walk around the perimeter. I explored all over inside the site.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Galeoti06
I am researching Area 19 and 51 for my senior research project

Well, I dont have anything to add on Area 19, but I highly recommend that you look over the Groom Lake Research Project. This ATS Research has a lot of great info and links on Groom Lake and Area 51 that you might find helpful.

Groom Lake Research Project

Give it a look! I really think it will help you. It has many great links and primary sources.

Tim

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Sorry I havent posted...I havent been online for a couple days...But thanks for all the info it really is helping me...

new topics

top topics

join