It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earning points

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is in the right area but I'm sure someone can answer this question. As I'm still quite new I was wandering how nearly all u guys have got thousands of ATS, BTS & PTS points & I've hardly got any & even a minus on one (BTS i think) probbly cuz of the warning I got last week but how do u get points added. Also I would like to know how to get images & all the rest of the jazzy stuff u guys have got. Where do I get it?

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by firmbeliever
Also I would like to know how to get images & all the rest of the jazzy stuff u guys have got. Where do I get it?

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links is the ATS "Users Manual".

Sanc'.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Every post you make gives you 1 point.

If you create a thread, every reply to that thread gives you 2 points.

We have a tagging system now that can give you up to 75 points for 1 tag, which is how alot of members rack up points very quickly.

You can use these points to purchase items in the mCenter or gain access to RATS. Really Above Top Secret, I believe thats it.

You can see alot of members have avatars, these are the pictures to the left. These are free and do not require points. In my signature is a link to some that I have created. If interested just make a post their and I would be happy to assist you with a creation.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Cheers pal I'll make sure to do so when I get a bit of time.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Also if you make a PodCast i believe it is 2500 points.... i maybe wrong but it does give you a loada points.

oni x x

top topics

join